It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reed family case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hello everyone ,

i present you the work i made closely with Thomas reed for his new documentary , willow tree

i was fascinated by his case on the show alien mysteries and we became close friends ,

i made these 3d images according to his sketch he had .. he encountered the usual grey alien type ,

but he wanted me to depict the other creature he saw .. ,

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fazeone1981

How different from the usual humanoid types. Since I don't get that program, could I ask you to give us an idea of the size in relation to humans and to describe his function or purpose here?

ETA: Great images, btw.
edit on 26-10-2013 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Looks like what we humans will become after the fukishima plant continues to leak for afew more years........nice work though.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like a Skitter from Falling Skies.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Size proportion according to him .. maybe 5 foot tall with the legs with that pose , he was acting like a leader of some sort , no emotions , cold stare ,

here are the original sketch from thomas reed

and the saucer he saw him and his family

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

WOW! Thanks for the pictures!

I did a thread on The Reed Family show not long ago. This is a very interesting addition to my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sort of like the praying mantis alien some people said they saw in their encounters also

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It looks to clumsy to walk around

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Don´t see a ability to maintain the balance with those tiny feets or moving without falling down.. it has to be a light weight like a cricket.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Very nice work. Interesting pictures. Makes one wonder. Life outside our world may not be exactly like our own. s&f.

Could it be a metamorphized version of the grey? Like a catapillar into a butterfly?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
But...HOW DOES IT POOP!?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

from the mouth? I was thinking where is it´s other organs, like making more of it´s kind..

I do appreaciate the renders, it´s one of the kind as a creature. I just doubt creature like that would be able to stand or walk in our planet.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Never heard of this case and went to watch the conference. Incredible! This is the first time I've ever heard another person describe the lead-up feeling. And the description given NAILS it. It literally feels like 3 full moons, no other way to explain it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Your reply leads me to believe you saw it online after you read this OP. If so, can you point me to a particular link that makes you feel amazed? TIA.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

aboutface

Your reply leads me to believe you saw it online after you read this OP. If so, can you point me to a particular link that makes you feel amazed? TIA.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thank you so very much! I viewed it and was fascinated for sure. I'll have to read up some more on this family. I'm also quite curious to know what this mysterious virus was. So many unanswered questions.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Form v Function of the creature does not appear viable. It seems highly improbable that anything would ever evolve or be created in such a way... unless we're talking b-grade sci-fi

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Aliens need to invent clothes.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Unless it is hollow inside, it doesn't seem to have enough leg muscle to hold itself up.

top topics

join