It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is executive at company that built Obamacare website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You know, whenever there is a major event, I have just learned to follow the money. As it was when 9/11 happened, so it is with Obamacare and the website money pit! This article reveals how the company that won the no bid contract has a top executive that was one of Michelle Obama's classmates.

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company. Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.
source< br />
CGI has been in the hip pocket of government since Bush, so go ahead an blame Bush because Obama isn't responsible for anything. In fact, Obama hasn't led since he took office unless it's first in line to play golf or take a vacation.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!
edit on 26-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So Michelle may have had a hand in picking the idiots who blundered this whole set up?
Back room hand holding with buddies who don't know what the heck they are doing.
I'm not surprised. Hope n Change .... transparency .... what a crock.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

so go ahead an blame Bush because Obama isn't responsible for anything.

From the article you posted.

CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGI’s bid was considered.

Looks like the company was given the green light by the Bush administration. So what kind of kick back did little Georgie get?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So Obamacare is Bush's fault.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Now, I'm all for bashing the Obamas and Obamacare, but this could just as easily be a coincidence. Michelle Obama doesn't strike me as someone that keeps up with the "little people" from her past.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

buster2010

CGI was one of 16 companies qualified under the Bush administration to provide certain tech services to the federal government. A senior vice president for the company testified this week before The House Committee on Energy and Commerce that four companies submitted bids, but did not name those companies or explain why only CGI’s bid was considered.

Looks like the company was given the green light by the Bush administration. So what kind of kick back did little Georgie get?

You never disappoint me. I included what I did because I DID read the article. And naturally as an Obama sycophant you have to grasp onto Bush. Have you not noticed that he has been out of office a LONG time, and it's very unlikely you will ever bring that group of snakes to justice so why don't you focus on the new snake in office?

I know, because you have to take the light of truth off the current ptb puppet whom you love and support.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

VictorVonDoom
Now, I'm all for bashing the Obamas and Obamacare, but this could just as easily be a coincidence. Michelle Obama doesn't strike me as someone that keeps up with the "little people" from her past.

Oh really? And is this from your looking into her friends from the past or just a gut reaction? Politicians and their wives tend to funnel money and no bid contracts to friends, it's what keeps them in office, and keeps loose lips from sinking ships.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Gut reaction. It just seems to me like it would be a statistical certainty that many of Michelle Obama's Princeton classmates would be high ranking executives in various companies. They are Princeton graduates, after all. Even in my small business I encounter people I went to school with. It's not like we've kept in touch over the years.

Maybe there is something there, it wouldn't surprise me, but it could just as easily be a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

buster2010

yes he did, there was also 15 others, four of which that submitted bids. any one that is even interested in, or wants to portray themselves as above board and honest would have made sure that there was none of their friends or any known associates are in high positions in company that is going to be doing such work.

i wonder if you defended cheney, when halaburtian got all those contracts. and don't say, it's not the same thing.

edit on 26-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Posted earlier here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join