It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police attack nurse because she called her supervisor.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Video shows nurse being thrown to the ground.

Channel 2 Action News obtained exclusive video of a nurse being thrown to the ground, handcuffed and arrested. She said she was just doing her job.

Channel 2's Craig Lucie obtained the video and the federal lawsuit filed against four Lawrenceville police officers. The lawsuit said Marthe Bien-Aime's Fourth Amendment rights were violated and excessive force was used at the SummitRidge Hospital off Scenic Highway in Lawrenceville.

It was almost 2 a.m. when five Lawrenceville police officers went to the hospital and tried to arrest a patient who was suspected of sexually assaulting another patient. Bien-Aime said she told the officers she had to call her supervisor first before letting them in a secure area. Minutes later, she handed one officer the phone with her supervisor on the line. "When she got on the phone all she said was 'we fixing to bust one of your nurses,'" Bien-Aime said. In the video, an officer is seen reaching over the door, unlocking it and running toward her. The other officers follow suit and in seconds, they threw her to the ground and she was handcuffed. Then, two officers dragged her out of the nurse station and one of the officers hit her on the back.

I wasnt able to find the video on youtube. Here is a link to the video on the facebook page of the reporter:

www.facebook.com...

Another day, another gang of cops attacking citizens.

Really, really, really getting sick of it. Anyone else?
edit on 26-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: thread title

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Wow! Thats just crazy!

That gang of cops has 2 options in that situation. Wait until the hospital follow their procedures and let them in to apprehend the suspect, or barge in with brute force and take whatever they wanted.

Apparently they chose the latter and assaulted that nurse in the process.

Why do they need 5 cops to apprehend one person who's in the hospital? What justification do that have to assault that nurse? Im sure she was just doing her job and covering her own backside. I work in a field that deals with a lot of personal information, much like the information in a hospital, and there are clearly defined procedures for dealing with situations involving law enforcement. Most of the time the procedure is to not release any information, or allow any access, without someone from the legal team on hand. You can get sued in a heartbeat for allowing anyone access to anything they shouldn't have access to, cop or not.

These cops were either on a super power trip, or they had some other reason for wanting this person so bad. Either way they had no reason to ASSAULT that nurse like they did and i really hope they pay for that assault, though i highly doubt it will even end up on there record as a reprimand.

I weep for the future of the country and the world when this kind of stuff is commonplace and accepted.

DC

ETA: Here is a better link to the news page that has the video, and all of the information.
Link
edit on 10/26/2013 by xDeadcowx because: ETA

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
S&F

Your tax dollars hard at work

These, and most all nationwide, soulless cops have that potention NWO want, you know what...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

meanwhile on the officer down thread there's some serious @ss-kissing trying to justify these juiced up subhumans status as
"human beings" to the point that some noses are browner than mr. hanky the xmas poo.

and don't tell me there are "good cops" when such officers are the foundation stones of the blue wall of silence.

truly these brutes are so Anti-life and brainless to the point that it doesn't occur to them that their bleeding to death or not may be decided by this nurse or her co-workers someday, or perhaps they actually believe they can get emergency care at gunpoint.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I keep trying to construe some sort of mechanism turning all this loose.

The only one that makes sense to me is a kind of spiritual demonic triggering mechanism . . . a general increase in lawlessness for this END TIMES era.

One could fantasize a NWO globalist oligarchy cue-in for the police forces but I'd think that would have been leaked long ago and I haven't read of such.

Why soooooo much of such . . .

Perhaps it's 'merely' because they sense consciously or unconsciously what the globalists are sanctioning, urging, setting up . . . and are 'going there' sooner than wholesale mandated?

I don't know.

Very curious. There HAS to be SOME sort of mechanism fostering such a massive increase in such cases, imho.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

that is just screwed up ....as you said our tax dollars fund these sub human aggressors ......when will the people stand up to this madness......seriously as I am sure many of you have read about the gangbanger who shot a few boys in blue today....how long will it be until the population starts to hope more of our so called protectors get shot.....what a sad world we live in......

wtf happened to peace officers.....
edit on 26-10-2013 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

gardener
S&F

Your tax dollars hard at work

These, and most all nationwide, soulless cops have that potention NWO want, you know what...

Beginning to change my mind those people collecting foodstamps and welfare benefits who by the way, ARE NOT supporting this and those who call those people lazy, ARE..... Hmmm beginning to see those who are busy working and thumbing their noses are responsible for this and 13 year old boys shot to death in North Cal, after all, its their tax dollars at work....

I now regret my two honourable discharges - my hour of shame...... We all have things we regret in our youth and mine was I supported America.... :'(

Hail NoBama ->are those who support that dictator now pleased for their proud vote????

Lets hear from those proud people now please!!!! You all want another 2 years???????

Go back to work America and pay for your NoBama non care after all its just another tax and remember the terrorism it is supporting.....

Remember someone voted Harry Reid in as well. Are those voters proud of his proud speech???

Senate majority leader Harry Reid says that "Everybody" is "willing to pay more" taxes. He said so in an interview with a Nevada Public Radio host.

“The only people who feel there shouldn’t be more coming in to the federal government from the rich people are the Republicans in the Congress,” Reid told the radio host, according to Roll Call. “Everybody else, including the rich people, are willing to pay more. They want to pay more.”

You too can be responsible for more of this to come....

SnF OP thanks for the info don't know if I could come home after being gone for 30 years.... I don't recognized what my fellow Americans have achieved in my 30 years being gone....
edit on 10/26/2013 by IceHappy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Think of all the tax $$$ that will be lost after the lawsuit.

Instead of paying out to all of these "mishaps", couldnt they just invest in proper training?

Also some steroids screening may be in order.
edit on 26-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

police departments have a lot in common with secret societies
read fight club for an idea of how they operate.
Sanctioned Torture & Summary Execution In America

Juicers In Blue: Cops, Tasers And Steroids

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Your thread title is wrong. They claimed to arrest her because she ran into the nursing station and locked the door behind her and told them she would not let them arrest the patient.

Whether that is true or not, or if they used excessive force or not, is another matter entirely. But the title is wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

muzzleflash
Think of all the tax $$$ that will be lost after the lawsuit.

Instead of paying out to all of these "mishaps", couldnt they just invest in proper training?

Also some steroids screening may be in order.
edit on 26-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I think you hit the nail on the head....not only do we fund this behaviour with out tax dollars we have to pay for their mistakes aswell!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What ever happened to professional courtesy between the uniformed public servants ?

How very rude.

OOh and welcome to the fascist states of America i think its time you guys really thought about you're distress flag being hoisted across what was once a great nation.

weavs.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think the hospital should send a memo to the police department:

"Until this matter has been resolved, we strongly suggest that your officers and their families seek other facilities for their medical needs whenever possible. This would help to insure that they receive adequate care, privacy, and security. We hope that this situation can be resolved quickly and fairly. Thank you for your cooperation, and be safe out there."

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
ironically in many over the top cop cases its the medical system's own products that are causing the mental instability that translates to rage on the peeps...like the ssri drugs and pain killers and the withdrawls from same

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Oh this make me so HOT!! Those cops are so busted. Yes, in that situation the nurse IS supposed to call the supervisor! Now, as a nurse, I never had that happen to be, but I have had many prisoners, and they are always handcuffed to the bed, or have a cop sitting close by. The cops need to know the condition and diagnosis of a patient before they can charge in there like that! This nurse was only doing her job and the accused was just that, accused by another patient?

If that were to really happen the nurse would have known about it or at least know that something happened! I just cannot see how that could have happened. Of course it is always "possible" but doubtful, I wont say it could NEVER happen. I used to get very delusional patients all the time who would wander into another patients room, but let me tell ya, the other patient is usually fast on track using the nurse call button!!! Also, I have also had many delusional patients who would say that they were raped by another patient just NOW, and I would be like I don't think so, I have been standing outside your door in the hallway for hours!!
edit on 26-10-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
....how long will it be until the population starts to hope more of our so called protectors get shot.....what a sad world we live in......

Yes it is a sad world we live in. But you are mistaken to call police our protectors. Even the good cops are tainted when they cover for their criminal buddies.

When cops victimize civilians, I've personally have got no problems with the victims getting payback. How else do you reasonably respond to an out-of-control playground bully that's protected? I'll take that attitude into the juriors box.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The mechanism on the loose is called evil
For some reason those in authority are most prone to it.
Probably because they attain positions of power by the use of it.
Lies, deception, brute force - S.O.P. for anyone in government these days.

I feel bad for that nurse.
I hope she can recover something for her pain and indignity suffered.
(check your in box Bo, btw)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

"When she got on the phone all she said was 'we fixing to bust one of your nurses,'" Bien-Aime said.

I see the intentional hiring of low IQ's is working out well. Smart people barred from being cops

It must be the most embarrassing thing in the world to be one the four police left in this country with any sense.

As one you must begin to wonder if you yourself arent as retarded as these other cops.
edit on 26-10-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Dont worry well be in a shooting war with these zombies soon enough...........................s

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is truly unbelievable, based on the presented facts. Maybe there is more to the story, but I suspect it is probably even worse than it already appears. I thought there should be protocol, for our law enforcement overlords to follow, when wanting to apprehend a patient from the hospital. What if the patient had an infectious disease, and was turned over to the leo's, without any interference. If the leo's had all of their paperwork in order, I still think the nurse is required to clear it with her supervisor.

I'm more afraid of what the leo's could do to me, than I am of terrorists. I think that those of you, who cannot leave this country, should put all of their energy into creating an independent agency to oversee the police forces.

I don't have to stay in the U.S., and my wife has never liked it here. I've only lived here for the past year to help the economy. I give up. I've run our of reasons for staying.
edit on 26-10-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join