It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enigma 'Edward Snowden'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Any one who likes doing cryptic crossword puzzles may see some similarity in the following working. For those not familiar with cryptic crosswords, well, 'The Guardian' is a good source for cryptic crossword puzzles.

So, about the enigma/puzzle that is 'Edward Snowden'.

Edward Snowden

A Prism won't help us break this enigma into its separate parts, but we can break it on syllables, so let us do that:

Ed - Ward - Snow - Den

Now, what do these separate syllables tell us:

Ed = Ted, teddy, teddy bear --> Bear

Ward = War and D --> War 'with' D

Snow = happens when and where its cold --> Cold

Den = a secluded place, a hiding place --> A Hideout

Replace the syllables with the interpretations:

Bear War with D Cold A Hideout

Read it from right to left and adjust slightly to make sense:

A hideout Cold War with D Bear

A hideout with D Cold War Bear

A hideout with the cold-war bear

How funny would it be if he actually ended up hiding out in Russia - the land of the cold war bear!? Oh... hang on... lol

Nothing distracts the masses like a good ol' illegal release of supposedly secret stuff. One man's morals wouldn't let him stay silent. Several thousand men and women on both sides of the Atlantic have no problem staying silent and not speaking up in support of Edward Snowden. Not one verifies all his claims.

Are we being too gullible ATS? Do we believe it just because it casts the government in a negative light?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

Man, you gotta have a bunch of time on your hands.

Your analogy is very interesting. Star and Flag for originality!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

GrantedBail

Man, you gotta have a bunch of time on your hands.

lol Ever since I stopped watching "Housewives of Big Brother Celebrities Dancing on Ice with the X Factor" I have found I have a little bit more free time!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I share the strange metaphysical belief that words and names have double, triple and hidden meanings or reveal what they are all about. So I can appreciate the sentiment. He is certainly in a Snow Den these days. And who knows whether the cold war really is over. Ironically the NSA learned its skill from the KGB.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ha ha ha. Can I borrow that?

Good one.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh Its like playing with anagrams!
I love it!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Cryptic as heck and strangely enough quite logical. Maybe you should ghost write Dan Browns next novel.

Or better still write your own, but please include aliens or alien technologies in it. if you do, let us all know here on ATS and I will buy a copy

OFF TOPIC QUESTION:
Hey I just answered a recent thread which was about Rev:19 and the pale rider,

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

And all I could see was stuff involving Edward Snowden and how he broke his covenant with The Great US Seal.

I'm wondering what a person with such cryptic abilities can see in a verse like that.

Hey I'm not religious, I'm actually atheist but Geneses and Revelations are the only two bible chapters that interest me.

Star and Flag.

top topics

join