It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jobs abroad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Sort of self employed but just thinking of a change. Maybe 3 months or so. May as well why im young.

Looking for any good jobs abroad, anywhere but Africa or the ME.

I’m a microbiologist so anything in that general area really. Not bothered how or what.

Any Ideas?

Not looking for anything permanent but just thinking of spicing things up. Be it the cities of Tokyo or the oil fields of Texas.

Any ideas?

PS
I should also add I dont want to go somewere were there is a employment problem especialy in my job area as dont want to take jobs from locals. But if there is a job gap no one is willing to fill then thats far game, especialy as its a temp thing.
edit on 25-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

crazyewok
Sort of self employed but just thinking of a change. Maybe 3 months or so. May as well why im young.

Looking for any good jobs abroad, anywhere but Africa or the ME.

I’m a microbiologist so anything in that general area really. Not bothered how or what.

Any Ideas?

Not looking for anything permanent but just thinking of spicing things up. Be it the cities of Tokyo or the oil fields of Texas.

Any ideas?

Microbiologist? Risky career, a recall a lot of microbiologists losing their lives in mysterious circumstances around the time of the death of Dr David Kelly.
But good luck!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

A while back there was a group looking for researchers in the Galapagos Islands. You might want to look at Antartica also.

Adventures await!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

beezzer

A while back there was a group looking for researchers in the Galapagos Islands. You might want to look at Antartica also.

Adventures await!

Galapagos Islands sounds fun

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

www.google.com...

Lots of hits googling

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

beezzer

www.google.com...

Lots of hits googling

Thanks! Im putting feelers out for alot of things. So this goes on the list. Up with rural Canada, dam I never seen someone offer me a visa so fast if I wanted to go.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

crazyewok

beezzer

www.google.com...

Lots of hits googling

Thanks! Im putting feelers out for alot of things. So this goes on the list. Up with rural Canada, dam I never seen someone offer me a visa so fast if I wanted to go.

I was the same way when applying for a job in Australia. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Haha ironicaly Australia l one of the few places were they wont give me a Visa haha I guess if a compnay sponserd me they would but they seemed to be full to the brim with lab rats

top topics

join