It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush 2016: an 80-year Plot Comes to Fruition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Agents.. The Bush clan are agents of someone.

The Royal family's hick cousins. That is the Bush family.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

MrSpad
Jeb was a good governor

You would not say that if you had watched the election fraud documentaries that I linked to earlier. I'll link them here:

"Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election (2004)":

"American Blackout (2006)":

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Read my lips: "NO MORE BUSHES!!"

i cannot imagine anyone would be stupid enough to vote for another one of them.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
While this may seem quite "out there" in a way to many, this is entirely plausible. You know, just recently I have learned the true extent of the involvement of major US politicians and businessmen in Nazi Germany, even funding them DURING the war, and that was decades ago. I mean think of the sophisticated intermingling that must be going on now. Well of course we know a lot of what is going on and is wrong in the US today, but how much more don't we know?

Even going back to the earlier part of the 20th century it is evident that the pieces were being put into place. There was not a grand plan to actually accomplish all of these goals, but various powerful individuals did have a grand strategy, and this is partly what seems to be coming true today.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nice OP. Seems plausible. But I would point out that Obama do not seem to be on the opposite side of these plans since he has not changed it. I do not think it will be any difference if you get another Bush or Hillary Clinton as president. Hillary Clinton seem to be part of the same problem and not the solution.

Two choices but the difference is emotionally loaded but less important issues that the voters can argue about so they think their vote really matters on the big picture. Religion and abortions is a perfect example of what you dangle in front of the voters so that they will not discuss the important changes.
edit on 25-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

MrSpad
Jeb was a good governor but, his chances in 2016 are nearly zero. The GOPs hard turn right with the Tea Party is going to keep the GOP out of the White House for awhile. They will lose the House by a big margin 2014 and that will just create more conflict in the party. By 2016 the GOP will either be a Tea Party run true minority party or in a slow rebuiding mode after purging the Tea Party. Either way they will be in not shape for taking the White House. Maybe in 2020 they will be able to make a come back.

I tend to agree with you. Republicans are going to have a hard time getting their house in order especially when they keep ticking off one voting group after another. If I were Jeb, I would wait till 2020.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hey!

Can anyone bring up the picture of Prescott Bush and Hitler standing next to each other. I have a copy of the picture, but at this time my scanner is in limbo with the printer, I don't have time to work on right now. This what says at bottom of pic "Hitler & Grandpa Bush" then says "MoPaul.com 03" the page goes white after that, I don't think more info there.

I'm going to try and go to site, if any one else can, please upload this pic, please do. I am at limited power levels myself right now. I'm running wireless from inside a all metal building.

Later if not sooner

Looking at picture, looks like photo shop, regardless of that P.B. was in bed with the Nazi's, Hitler, most know the story steel, money, betrayed US, should of been hung for Treason.
edit on 25-10-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

_BoneZ_

MrSpad
Jeb was a good governor

You would not say that if you had watched the election fraud documentaries that I linked to earlier. I'll link them here:

"Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election (2004)":
"American Blackout (2006)":

Absolutely on the vote alone.
What we had were five people deciding who the President was in double 0. Not that Gore would have been much better; but I think everybody north of a fifth grader could see the fix was in-- and slicker than Chicago forty years before. I think besides I haven't read a more scathing opinion for the dissent in about forty years of rulings than Justice Stevens': about the Gore v Bush case.

When things went properly fuzzy for a tipover that close, one must admit it was nice to have The Smart One and Mz. Harris down in the last state counted, and with one of the highest percentage of absentee/ and seniors demographic? it might have been a stinking sore thumb to have that small a margin of victory and arbitrarily call things off for a recount.

If I may take the liberty of paraphrasing for context..(woo dangerous)
media:"But; there are more absentee ballots still coming, besides the drag out count of questionable precincts."
Chadville, population debatable: I loved it desparately.
Katherine:"It won't matter, and besides your time's up."

The agenda was better served besides with W on the hotseat when the planes went in on 9/11, either real or otherwise.
We've got to remember 'plausible undeniability'. Did it play better with W than with Al?

Or a maybe more glaring example of "Hey, we messed up." and "Hell of a job, Brownie." for Katrina? Oh yeah it was a great job. Katrina went just as planned... starve and disarm.

This time the Bonesmen faction could get it all done, with as many things getting ready to fall like an angel food cake running afoul of a shaped charge. Who could look more officially decisive when ordering our UN forces around inside the borders on behalf of the 4th R., Jeb or Hillary?

My money's on Jeb too, especially since even Chelsea said mom was looking for a rest after all those (not mentioning those yet more special von Ribbentrop moments) trials of hers as S.o.S: I wouldn't want to cast a dispersion against an earlier German diplomat anyway, but Web Tarpley nailed it before I did...

Third time's the harm... no typo. You may be quite accurate for it's merely the Democrats' collective turn to fall on the gladius.
Last of all and maybe best... didn't our incumbent come out of literally nowhere? Jeb was already a Governer, up or down.
edit on 25-10-2013 by derfreebie because: So sorry Mz. Secretary: it was with a K?

edit on 25-10-2013 by derfreebie because: Putting myself on the spot but the enhancements are worth it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Jeb Bush could be the reincarnation of George Washington, I would not vote for him. Voting for family lines is extremely dangerous and is going to end up in the recreation of a royal family or aristocracy. If Jeb is actually a good person worthy of the office he would realize this and opt out of running. The very act of seeking the presidency is proof he shouldn't be up for election.

I feel the same way about the Clintons. They don't have as much of a legacy but we had 8 years of Bill, 8 years of senator Hillary, and now SoS Hillary. That family has had enough recent political success too.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A year ago I would have said it wasn't possible, but now I think that people would turn out in droves just to get the Dems out of the White house.

I'm thinking that Canada or Mexico are both starting to sound nice.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I see you're still under the assumption that your vote counts, as well as the majority of every other American. Please take this handful of Zoloft with your delicious tap water every morning so that you may fulfill your day as a true American.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Jeb Bush appointed president in 2016.A very real possibility I can already hear the masses claiming "He's not his brother."and throwing their support to him.Jeb will just portray himself as being above all the bickering and so forth.While the rest of us know he's just as much a puppet as his father and brother.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hmmm, nice insight.

The only way you can try to predict what will happen next is to detail what has happened in the past. And don't forget the age old saying "History tends to repeat itself."

Wouldn't be surprised at all if another Bush would run for office again, or at least blood related family member. In fact, it's bound to happen sometime. It always helps the campaign greatly to have a well known political name, after all.

EDIT:

Now that I think about it, it seems like Obama was part of the plan as well. I'm sure he would've been the perfect person to put into office, and I will explain.

Now, before I talk about Obama, I want to say something about George Bush (George Bush the grandson, our last president before Obama.)

I bet Grandson George Bush was a test. A test to figure out just how dumb American's are. And I'm sure everyone can say that George Bush was an idiot. Or you could at least agree that he was incompetent. He would preach to the dumbies, and get that patriot act and "war on terror" sold like hot cakes. And it worked. 9/11 was most likely either designed or helped carried out by our government. If that's not the case, I'm sure our politicians were doing everything in their power to get the "terrorists" to throw the first punch, that way they can setup shop in the middle east and profit with their criminals friends.

Haven't you noticed throughout U.S. history the Americans have always been portrayed as minding their own business, yet they "suddenly" get attacked? It happened in WW1, WW2, Vietnam, And the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan. You can't sell a war to the masses if your the aggressors. And when power hungry people have no enemies to pick a fight with them, they create them. And "terrorists" are an ingenious enemy to create. A terrorist isn't someone who fights for a particular country or cause. They're simply people who are said to be people who hate freedom, and our "free" way of life here in the U.S.A.

Hell, extremist "terrorist" groups have been funded by our government. Back in the Soviet/Afghan war, we aided the afghan fighters, and those groups would later turn into groups we're fighting our war on terror with. Not to mention we are also supplying the Syrian rebels with aid.

Now, after Bush got done with his chapter in helping dumb down the masses, and beefing up the security state, you present a young, charismatic, black man; Barrack Obama. His whole slogan was "Yes we can." And he heavily used the word "change."

Personally, I think Obama was mostly elected due to his skin color. And don't get it twisted and call me a racist. Because that is not the case. If you think about it, if you had a agenda to uphold, putting the "first black president" up there and preaching "change" is a brilliant way to go about it. You already know that Obama will get a vast majority of the vote from minorities, especially black people. And you will also get a lot of guilty white people to vote for him to simply because he's black. And you will also have guaranteed votes from democrats, simply because their democrats. So he had a huge edge over Romney and McCain.

And he picked up right where Bush got off to. He strengthened the patriot act, sicked the IRS on people, cried about gun control, tried talking us into another war, caught spying on citizens, beefed up government agencies such as FEMA, TSA, DHS, even our common policemen. And you can add so much more to that list.

Personally, I think it's clear there is no "fair" America anymore. It's all done according to a plan. There basically has always been a ruling class of people throughout human history. Would you be that naive to believe that is impossible today?

We tend to bash on governments with dictators. That's been perfectly clear. Yet, we only have one more option than those countries do. Now let me ask you this. How hard could it be to create two people who seem different, but who will ultimately do the same? And how hard could it be to rig that two option election in your favor? If you got the connections and money, you can accomplish pretty much anything folks.

Well, that's just my quick observations. What say you?

edit on 26-10-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

I hated Bush on sight in 1999...the year he became visible...and running for POTUS. When I saw him for the first time I turned to my husband and said "We have just seen the face of WW3". That was on instinct. Then I started researching. Then 9/11. Everything since "BushBoy" has been implemented on plan...I even thought that well maybe, just maybe, there is SOMEONE fighting this and voted for Obama. I WANTED him to be the new Camelot...everything he said was on point regarding all that we hated BushieBoy for...and then it began. Now we are done. I won't vote again unless it is to vote for a 3rd party candidate or a write in. And even that amounts to nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

MrSpad
Jeb was a good governor but, his chances in 2016 are nearly zero. The GOPs hard turn right with the Tea Party is going to keep the GOP out of the White House for awhile. They will lose the House by a big margin 2014 and that will just create more conflict in the party. By 2016 the GOP will either be a Tea Party run true minority party or in a slow rebuiding mode after purging the Tea Party. Either way they will be in not shape for taking the White House. Maybe in 2020 they will be able to make a come back.

I completely agree. The "Tea Party" is a cancer of the Republican Party, and I cannot envision them winning the White House until that cancer is completely removed.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

dave_welch
A year ago I would have said it wasn't possible, but now I think that people would turn out in droves just to get the Dems out of the White house.

I'm thinking that Canada or Mexico are both starting to sound nice.

Canada = civilized
Mexico = 3rd world (about to be 4th world), beheadings, etc.

what choice is that? lol

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There is an ebb and flow to politics. Like the swing of a pendulum, to the left and to the right.

House Breakdown (D) (R)
111th 2009–2011 256 178
112th 2011–2013 193 242
113th 2013–2015 201 234

The 2014 Midterms will see new faces. Obamacare will be a huge factor during the election, especially the individual mandate fines levied by the IRS. John Q. Public that didn't file until April 15, will notice that his refund check was hit hard in June. That anger isn't going to be forgotten between June and November. That is a sting that will hurt anyone that supported it and every incumbent that didn't stop it.

In fact this election may make as much noise as a Presidential Election. The Stock Market is inflated due to the QE programs and could pop at any time. Jobs are a huge issue, anyone will a plan that sounds like it might work will get attention.

What MSNBC, CNN, NPR and other left leaning news outlets aren't telling you is that there is a quiet anger simmering in rural America. There is a local outdoor gun range nearby. Target practice used to be on Wed nights. Now, you hear it every night and the smallest round being fired is 9mm.

During the 2008 campaign, Obama was frustrated about trying to win over working class voters in the Mid-West in a collapsing economy and said, "And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." It was an offensive statement and he did quite a bit of backtracking, but it is also very true and people around here didn't forget nor forgive him for saying it. One nearby county only gave him 21% of the vote in 2012.

In the Senate things are more interesting, 21 Dems and 14 Reps are up for re-election. Currently the Dems hold 52 seats to the Reps 46 (2 are Independent that caucus with the Dems). Astute readers will notice that is 35 seats, 2 are because of special elections and NJ has no incumbent. In the end, Reps need to gain 5 seats with the Dems losing 5...very possible considering there are only 3 hotly contested Rep seats (1 being Mitch McConnel's and he has to fight 2 Reps in the primary) and only 5 solid Dem seats right now.

In the House, Dems have to gain 18 seats to have a 218 majority. Only 4 Reps are at strong risk of losing their seat in a toss up/Dem leaning district. Compared to 6 Dems in a pure toss up district. Individual House races are harder to predict due to local factors of factions and popular opinion. For example, OH District 8 (Speaker John Boehner) already has one Rep on the primary ballot and may have others before the Feb 5 deadline. The TEA Party is organized in this area and isn't very happy with Boehner over the Obamacare issue and the deal to end the shutdown. But the area itself will vote Republican no matter which name is before the letter. Many areas in the country vote party over the person and incumbents over challengers just because of name recognition.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

here are a couple footnotes that might add to this fine summary. The Bush family is likely the German Scherff family with no US roots. the stint HW did at CIA gave him the ability to create a false US family history.
The Bush coming up may not be Jeb, but George P Bush, part Mexican, (is that P for Prescott?), now aiming at Texas office.
jim marrs, the rise of the fourth reich, may flesh this out somewhat.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I just posted in another forum, "Let's see who has the most charisma points in 2016 and see if they also have the most authoritarian points" Jeb might just be the perfect combination of those two.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

darkstar57

George P Bush, part Mexican, (is that P for Prescott?)

It is indeed according to Wikipedia. If Jeb loses he might just be far enough removed from W to get into office.

And then Prescott Bush is finally President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join