It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran may be month from a bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Danbones
Remember those docs that surfaced awhile back which showed Israel tried to sell South Africa nukes?
maybe the traces are from some of this material

'Israel stole US uranium to build nukes'

www.presstv.com...

edit on 25-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Oh no an article from Press T.V that's certain to get a few member's backs up.

I'm certain Israel will delight in the claims that Iran are so close to developing their nuclear capabilities. And I'm certain the U.S will bow to their call for a preemptive strike on them.

Another day and another story to take our eyes off the ball!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yup, those damned Iranians have been making a nuke bomb since the 70's... I never realized making a bomb took so long.

If I were Iran, I'd hurry the hell up.

reply to post by beezzer

Sorry Bunny Boy, but the only way you can become a Canadian is if you can drink a 12-pack of beer, eat a pound of bacon, and shovel your driveway... all at the same time... and under one hour.

I'll start the clock.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Seeing the people that made the statements it's no surprise that they are saying this BS. Sen Kirk once made the statement "I’m OK with discrimination against young Arab males from terrorist-producing states. I’m OK with that." So I'm sure that he is giving the facts. And like always the word if is always being used with these statements this is nothing more than warmongering.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Huh? You have me confused? The best intelligence estimates and reports I've ever seen leaked or released into the public domain put Israel's test shot in the Southern Ocean as a joint and coordinated development effort with the South African Government at the time. We sure didn't help them make nukes. So...why would Israel have been selling to the partner they helped develop with?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978

Danbones
Remember those docs that surfaced awhile back which showed Israel tried to sell South Africa nukes?
maybe the traces are from some of this material

'Israel stole US uranium to build nukes'

www.presstv.com...

Oh no an article from Press T.V that's certain to get a few member's backs up.

I'm certain Israel will delight in the claims that Iran are so close to developing their nuclear capabilities. And I'm certain the U.S will bow to their call for a preemptive strike on them.

Another day and another story to take our eyes off the ball!!

This was well known long before Presstv made a story about it. It was also one of the reasons why Kennedy didn't want Israel to have nuclear technology.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

openyourmind1262
A month away. How, in the early 90's they were days away, according to Israel. But according to Israel their the chosen ones and all the rest of us are Goyim, simply put we're here to serve them. Let Iran have their nuke, maybe they'll back up their brash talk and actually nuke Israel. IMHO, not that big of a loss.
edit on 25-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

What a horrible thing to say. Regardless of what the banksters, politicians and the corporations get up to, advocating such a horror is evil. Wiping out millions of innocent humans, not to mention all the animal and plant life, rendering the area uninhabitable is a HUGE loss. The bomb doesn't care what type of person you are, it will kill you just as dead as the next guy, if you are lucky to be within the blast radius. The fallout will be terrible for those in surrounding nations too.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Considering how many bombs this country has dropped, why the fuss over Iran? If you keep accusing someone about being a certain way, they will become it. Who are we to tell any other country what they can and can't do? Leave people alone. Then they won't have a reason to tear you a new one. Iran is ALOT more peaceful than the U.S.. The golden rule has been totally ignored. "Why do they hate us so much? We just can't figure it out." Really?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Don't believe any MSN News...
www.youtube.com...

MSN is trying to convince the public that US/Israel have to BOMB Iran for security reason.
edit on 25-10-2013 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

I believe the US is just one voice of nearly 200 nations (almost everyone) that stand together with one voice in saying No More when it comes to nuclear weapons. It's a weapon even it's creators wished they could uninvent in the aftermath, and that sentiment seems to have held fairly universal.

In that sense, I fully understand why the world says NO to Iran having nuclear warheads. If Saudi doesn't already have them (debatable..) they have said in absolute terms, they WILL as soon as production can accomplish it, to match their long time enemy across the Gulf. Ditto for other Gulf states.

So the debate about Iran getting weapons I can't even see they have much use for, given who their enemies are, isn't about Iran alone. It would be about several nations to follow in very quick succession as well.

Good thing I honestly don't believe they're working on anything like a warhead.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

dunno
Israel supply(ed) Iran with side arms

Uzi Submachine gun Israel

en.wikipedia.org...

wonder what else...

Thursday, October 27th, 2011 Breaking: Iran and Israel Caught – Partnering in Nuclear Attack Ploy
www.veteranstoday.com...

according to veterans today...white alciaduh I guess

ploy being the operative word here

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
With the scheduled withdrawal of the troops in 2014 there's gotta be a new front to send them to. Just laying the groundwork here. I jest. The US might make a airstrikes but there's no way they would commit troops. Iran actually has a decent military. They don't invade nations with a decent military capacity.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think that US intelligence believes that Iran already has nuclear weapons. It would explain why the US is unwilling to go to war with Iran. The US does not go to war with countries that can fight back.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Adaluncatif
I think that US intelligence believes that Iran already has nuclear weapons. It would explain why the US is unwilling to go to war with Iran. The US does not go to war with countries that can fight back.

watch from 2:22
www.youtube.com...

(post by beckybecky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

beckybecky

andy06shake

Ah the sheer hypocrisy of it all! Iran cant have the bomb because there considered a wild card while its ok for the rest of us supposedly morally enlightened first world nations to possess such a device.

look you need to get straightened out.they don't value life the way we do

in america we value life.the 9/11 attack proved it.we had 24/7 coverage for many moths.we erected mouments.we etched their names in monuments and in out minds.we raised billions.

arabs dont value at all.

arabs just want to kill and blowup random people up to get 72 virgins in their mythical paradise because they are so sex starved with their 24/7 burka clad women.

they even wear burka in bed.any wonder their shieks come to america to get proper sex with proper sexually advanced women.

we need to invade iran.we have thousands of tanks in irak and men sitting around doing nothing.why we paying them to sit around?

i say cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war and destroy all terrorists.

I see you are mistaken Iran for what it is and what the MSN it telling you
www.youtube.com...

BTW: how do you value live, killing aboard just for money??
edit on 25-10-2013 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Iran has had the nuclear capable material for a while now. They could have been sending dirty bombs, even suitcase nukes or truck nukes, all over the place. It's the delivery system they don't quite have. They're about there as evidenced by having sent worms into orbit a time or two. What they really lack is a reliable missile delivery system for their nuclear material. Notice also that it's the one thing the North Koreans also lack - a reliable delivery system.
edit on 25-10-2013 by ketsuko because: added thought

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I think it's only a matter of time before TPTB start......well, WW3.
The whole of the western world is down the pan.
The plan for Syria is stretching out and they need another country to attack.
They can't afford to let the war machine come to a standstill.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
A month ago we wanted peace with Iran; today it is being recommended that we bomb them within a month - always seems that this time of year (and the Sprimg) bring Iran news. It's such a beautiful Country. New president who seems more reasonable than Ahmadinejad yet we have people spouting off these recommendations to set a mood for war. Maybe this time it gets real. If it does Israel will be happy and Russia will be po'ed so....not a good idea right now. Let's get out of the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ha-ha, Wrabbit, how many times have we heard this one before?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Becky, this may be a minor distinction for how you view the Middle East. It may even be a distinction you see no difference in at all. However, I assure you with the certainty that comes from personal contact with folks in seeing it, Iranians are Persians, they are not Arabs. Most of the Arab nations exist by the historic whims of London and others back when it was time to draw lines on paper, running this way and that.

Iranians have an actual, direct and proud history into the Persian Empire. Iran is by no stretch or means Iraq or even Syria. It's a whole different type of ballgame, and that's why I believe the US has never really gone beyond a certain point with them.

If nothing else at all, and the Persian identity and heritage meant nothing, the logistical problems that doomed Operation Eagle Claw to catastrophe at Desert One still exist. Iran is still the landmass of nearly the Western US 11 states combined. I'd done a bit of research on this very thing on a thread awhile back.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join