It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran may be month from a bomb

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

i have decided i am too valuable to go personally.this is work for grunts.and for soldiers who sign on the dotted line.

You can neither spell or even write a sentence correctly you are in no way too valuable to go fight. Sounds like cowardice is the reason why you would refuse to go.

i mean generals don't put themselves in danger that is the job of soldiers to die for their country.

I highly doubt you understand military strategy enough to be a General. And not all Generals hide in the rear some are real men.

i am patriotic to the hilt.but i believe i to be alive to evertyone alert of the iranian menace.

When you call yourself a patriot you dirty the word. No true patriot wants to get Americans killed attacking a nation that hasn't attacked America.

also the sex starved iranians covet white women and could do me en masse.horrible tought.

The birth rate in Iran is 1.64 births per woman doesn't look like they are sex starved.

this is why we need to release the 2 million violent criminals in jail eating for free and sent them to iran on a mission sort out all the trouble makers who are harassing and bullying us.

Iran is in no way harassing or bullying America. Stop watching propaganda tv and do some research on your own and you will find out how wrong you are.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sorry to feed the troll.

But to have this

beckybecky

i believe in directing strategy.

And then this

beckybecky

this is why we need to release the 2 million violent criminals in jail eating for free and sent them to iran on a mission sort out all the trouble makers who are harassing and bullying us.

In the same sentace.............yeah kinda cancel each other out

Sorry girl but you couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery let alone direct a war

edit on 28-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Iran was a month away from a bomb three months ago. Iran was a year from a bomb four years ago. Twenty years ago it was stated that Iran obtained intact nuclear weapons from Kazakhstan in 1991. It is not nuclear weapons that Israel fears. Israel fears Iran's air defense, ballistic and cruise missiles, navy, air force, and army.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join