It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-Invisible camoflauge? Why have so many whistle blowers suicided? Did they really? Are you next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Recent events with NSA, DHS and other organizations and whistle lower Eric Snowden make me ask questions like are they spying on me because I write blogs, saying to follow Constitution, or the LAWs cannot be SELECTIVELY ENFORECED!

Well I know I was held up at border for 51/2 hours because they said I was coming back as Canadian criminal.

YEAH RIGHT!

Then the fingerprints came back as Canadian criminal, yeah right, its a software glitch.

YEAAH RIGHT!

Sound like a conspiracy?

Its not at all, this is 100 % true!

But lets play devils advocate, what if the Military, say special forces has REAL STEALTH Camo, or rather INVISIBLE CAMO, and they DECIDE to spy on you BECAUSE JOE SMUCKATELLIE the rag man says you are a POTENTIAL TERRORIST!

It wouldn't be that hard to Camo them up, they flip a button and BAM invisible, hard to believe right?

Not really scientist invented it in 2002,2005 a US scientist patented it, and had it by 2008 as demonstrated by several companies at weapons shows!

www.google.com...

www.scribd.com...

tachilab.org...

www.dailymail.co.uk... html

Its not perfect dogs still bark at the wearer and the battery doesn't last a long time, so they have to limit time INVISIBLE or might have their strange cloak and pants revealed when it wears out.

You ever notice your dog barking and see nothing?

Notice a man in a strange black cloak in your neighborhood?

Who knows maybe our Government has REALLY gone over the top and thats why so many Generals have been fired lately, they wont follow the Governments orders and attack or spy on civilians.

I know its sounds far fetched, but think objectively, open your eyes, when someone says I'm crazy read the links, its there, no joke, but are there people using it against us?

As I said before, my name is John Henson, I love my country, and I would never do anything to hurt it or go against our Constitution.

This technology is OLD, its out there and not classified, well at least I found these links on Internet.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Watch the VIDEO!

www.youtube.com...

So would our government use it against us?

It would make since why so many whistle blowers had strange deaths, suicides, etc.

I have seen this in my neighborhood, so who is using it here?

Why?

Sounds crazy, but a couple of my neighbors have had strange things going on too, one neighbor saw men in camo pants with white shirts sneaking behind his house. Another friend a white DHS SUV in Hinesville back in a quiet spot in the neighborhood, why?

So who were they? Why are they there?

I Love God and life so I would NEVER committ suicide, if you read I did in paper start screaming no matter what THE MEDIA Says its a lie, suicide is against Gods law, and I would not do that.

If I have an accident, please write everyone, because you may be next, sooner or later TPTB are going to try to control all of us!

Oh and if they arrest me on some bogus made up crime , please write papers, call everyone you can think of cause its a lie, Im committing no crimes, I love my country and don't want to see some ZEHLOTS in power trying to subjugate you, me, and our children.

I dont want to see them TRICK those that serve by lying to them, making them think they are saving the USA by killing or arresting THAT BAD GUY who told on us for BREAKING THE LAW!

This all sounds strange but watch current events and INVESTIGATE, NEVER TAKE the TV medias word, they report the news however the highest bidder wants them to!

Think Objectively!

I think we need to find out why this stuff is being USED in our streets, who is using it?

Why?

Is it legal to do to SPY on Americans?

In our own homes?

Yards?

Thats not what the constitution says, it says its ILLEGAL!

What do you think?

I know 99.9 % of military loves their country, and the constitution, but what about that other .1 percent, will they, spy on us, shoot us, kill us?

Some want our guns, is the comming dollar breakdown a way to get them and martial law, it sounds crazy, but its not impossible now is it?

Weve seen our government do stranger things, havent we!

Now remember who told you about these facts and pray they dont do anything to me, if they do, please write or call and help me out!

We have to start waking people up, or soon you will be on their list because you wouldnt take the chip, AKA the Mark of the Beast!

It could be you next, will you stand by and let another holocost happen?

It sounds crazy, I know I didnt believe it until I saw it! But think about what Im telling you, think objectively, NEVER TRUST MAINSTREAM MEDIA!

If you serve in the MILITARY remember the OATH its to the country and constitution!

Semper Fi.
John
edit on 25-10-2013 by GodsLawsWork because: forgot spelling

edit on 25-10-2013 by GodsLawsWork because: Title change

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Did a certain Glorious Leader insist you type this?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

At this point I think the rogue agents in our gov will do anything in its power to protect it's power.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beegoodbees

Do you know the OP? It's cute how you joined 2 days apart.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Nope, I saw it in my own neighborhood, not a joke, and I am sick of them spying on me any my family! Im gonna upload stuff on youtube showing how they bugged my house! and cars etc, I might even upload some picturres of those agents who think spying on people like me is JUST!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You could probably reach a lot more folks if you contacted someone in the media. Alex Jones perhaps....or the like (if you haven't already) they call in everyday with the same story you just told. Here on ATS you could say that you are preaching to the choir a bit. The ones that need to know are the ones watching MSNBC all evening.

edit on 10/25/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I honestly know no one on this site . I came here because I was banned for telling truth about some things going on in USA!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Only thing is Alex acts crazy sometimes takes away his credibility. Dont know If that will help people to know about it!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Wait what? I don't get the rant about you being a Canadian criminal?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I have been in and out of USA for years but after posting on another website, constantly saying all laws have to be enforced on everyone and if they arent constitutional then they should be abolished.

And for people to THINK objectively, openmindedly, NEVER believe mainstream media!

I was stopped coming back from Canada and held for 5 1/2 hours and told my fingerprints came back as Canadian criminal 1st time they printed me.
Was surreal for me, couldt believe the whole thing at FIRST!
edit on 25-10-2013 by GodsLawsWork because: forgot a few words

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Reminds me of this video I saw a while back:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

And you think it has to do with your postings online? What other truths are you talking about regarding the USA... ? I'm not making any conclusions I like to keep an open mind.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The government isn't using invisibility tech to spy on you. Spying is alot easier than that.
For all you know there could be a tiny insect-sized video camera recording you right now from the corner of the room (it exists). Everything you're typing on the internet or saying on the phone is probably permanently recorded and stored somewhere. If you have a smartphone, everywhere you've been with it is probably on file somewhere. Every time you use a credit card, there's a location.
No need for invisibility tech.

But yes, sometimes the government does kill people. Especially when powerful people don't want damaging information getting out.
edit on 25-10-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Holy crap, thats what it looked like, guy had night vision on too, thats how I spotted him in my back yard, flashlight hit it, weird night vision ,one yellow thing in middle of head, freaked me out little bit, but I was gonna kick his butt, then he disappeared! I could hear him run, but was strange with flashlight, looked like blurr, very Weird,

someone in yard be right back sensor going off!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Actually I joined a while ago but I forgot my password to my old account so I made a new one. I have since figured out my old password so I now have 2 accounts with similar names but I am only using the new one. Not so cute after all, sorry to disappoint.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I will bet you ANY amount of money. I have a neighbor who saw the other guys and has HEARD voices in his back yard, thought he was hearing ghosts and he didnt believe in them, but now hes weirded out, by hearing voices and no one there! LOL also hears a radio, polie type, or something, evidently they have a code name for neighbor, yellowtail!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
You could probably reach a lot more folks if you contacted someone in the media. Alex Jones perhaps....or the like (if you haven't already) they call in everyday with the same story you just told. Here on ATS you could say that you are preaching to the choir a bit. The ones that need to know are the ones watching MSNBC all evening.

Unfortunately, as much as I do believe some of what Alex Jones says I remember a video on youtube where he was at the secretary of state saying that giving his fingerprint was equivalent to receiving the mark of the beast. Of course that is ridiculous. Wrong as it might be, being forced to give a finger print is not the same as receiving a mark. Therefore Alex Jones to me is just a show boating, attention seeking moron. Furthermore anyone who believes him whole heartedly is also a moron.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Oh by the way they have 4 cameras of mics in my house, my transmitter detector goes off regularly, I guess they can turn them on and off. They appear to be wifi too, They are on hidden BSSID, but using Kali I can find them. I should crack them so I could see what they are watching, find the bugs then take them to police After I upload videos!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

If there are bugs, I believe an rf detector may help you locate them. I am not certain if that is correct but if you research you can find something to detect wifi signals. If you are making this up in order to make people look stupid than I think you know where you can go.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

beegoodbees

Kangaruex4Ewe

Unfortunately, as much as I do believe some of what Alex Jones says I remember a video on youtube where he was at the secretary of state saying that giving his fingerprint was equivalent to receiving the mark of the beast. Of course that is ridiculous. Wrong as it might be, being forced to give a finger print is not the same as receiving a mark. Therefore Alex Jones to me is just a show boating, attention seeking moron. Furthermore anyone who believes him whole heartedly is also a moron.

You made my point for me only I didn't want to come out and say it quite like that. I was trying to be....nicer about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join