It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State Bloomberg's final act of tyranny: mandatory vaccinations for children under 5.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Kid flu vaccinations among final Bloomberg health mandates.

With the clock running out on its final term, the Bloomberg administration is pushing two assertive new mandates through the city’s Board of Health.

The city Department of Health wants to require all children under age 5 in city-licensed day care programs receive annual flu vaccinations.

Patricia Finn, a lawyer who has sued the city for vaccination exemptions, said that the review process for obtaining waivers from the city and state is getting harder, particularly since the 2009 H1N1 scare.

Finn is currently representing a Staten Island family in federal court in an attempt to receive an exemption for their daughter.

“Children get 88 doses of diseases by the age of 5 in New York City,” said Finn. As for the proposed new flu vaccine requirement, she said that as she learned of it, “I almost fell out of my chair.”

The New York City law provides a religious exemption but does not provide an opt-out for families opposed to vaccinations for other reasons.

The man who brought us the ban on drinks and taught us to hate the 4th Amendment aka "stop and frisk" isnt done yet.

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside, Emperor Bloomberg wants to make sure that the children get their "vitamin V".

Not sure if he could be any more anti-libertarian if he tried. Whats left, require everyone to eat GMO foods? How about mandatory fluoride injections?

NY's next mayor cant be any worse, right?

edit on 24-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: thread title

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

EIGHTY EIGHTSHOTS??? WTF that is shots for forty four different disease or there abouts. What the heck are they immunizing them for Polio, hepatitis (a, b, c) diphtheria, whooping cough, measles, mumps, scarlet fever, typhoid, typhus and Bubonic Plague? Heck I can not even THINK of that many diseases.

Heck the Center for Disease Control only recommends 28 shots for 0-6 years of age.
CHART: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Bloomberg is a snake.

Vaccinations of any kind should not be mandatory unless there is a pandemic going on.
It's not fair religious reasons are allowed but personal reasons are not. There shouldn't be a reason to circle 'decline' anyways.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

One needs to ask oneself - What is in these vaccines that they want to innoculate in small children?

Is it disease? Is it micro=chips? Is it sterility drugs?

You can bet it isn't good.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I sometimes wonder if having reasons to inject needles is just to inject a tracking chip. Everyone will have one of those soon enough, if not already.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

This is why people don't get our hatred of vaccines. New York State in general has the most stringent vaccine schedule in the nation, and our kids pay for it.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

He's proposed it , and also a ban on electronic cigarettes.
All his buddies must own big pharm and tobacco stocks.
But doesn't mean he will get it passed by Dec 31st.

His crap has been trashed repeatedly as of late.
I think the courts are sick to death of his nonsense.

If DeBlassio wins, stop and frisk may be ended.
The other guy wants to keep Kelly, who is just as bad as Bloomberg

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The amount of shots is crazy I will look and find my son recent immunization paper see exactly what's on there. I can tell you there isn't anything for scarlet fever. I have had it 19 times in my life it comes from the strep germ and as far a I'm aware there is no shot for it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Whilst I don't think it should be mandatory, something at least has to be done about these idiot vaccination deniers and their pseudo-science confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For the flu vaccine?

In most years, at best, it gives you a 60% chance of not catching the flu, and that's only if the scientists formulating the shot get the strains right which is why we usually don't bother.

I'm not anti-vaccine person, but no one should feel that they are forced to take them.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

LosPollos

Whilst I don't think it should be mandatory, something at least has to be done about these idiot vaccination deniers and their pseudo-science confirmation bias.

Here some more stars *****************

I worked makeing them and can honnestly say nothing goes in them that shouldnt.

Ok flu and hpv are of dubius value but polio, mmr , menigitis b , tetnus and tb please get vaccinated!

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Homeschool your kids, dont put them in daycare is the only advice I can give to people looking to subvert these requirements. It's frightening to think of that many vaccines pumped into your child at such a young age when the brain is in a critical stage in development. Im going to assume the cases of SID's is going to rise dramatically in NY state, along with developmental disorders.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

violet
Bloomberg is a snake.

Vaccinations of any kind should not be mandatory unless there is a pandemic going on.
It's not fair religious reasons are allowed but personal reasons are not. There shouldn't be a reason to circle 'decline' anyways.

Don't you mean there SHOULDN'T need to be an explanation in order for you to circle decline? Your own will should be enough.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well I don't have my kid vaccinated so you know where that would leave me if I lived there..

Also only adding this in case there is a followup on this..

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

LosPollos

The problem I have with vaccines is not really the vaccines themselves. It's the creeps in charge. If a man like Bloomberg wants to give me a shot so bad he's going to try and force it on me, that's more than enough to scare the crap out of me.

The man has more than demonstrated that he's a serious creep. I don't know enough about medicine or vaccines to have a definitive opinion on whether or not they are good or bad (But that also means I don't know enough about them to know if I should really be concerned about what might be in them). I just know if some creep is coming at me with a needle and he has that look in his eyes, he's not getting near me.
edit on 3-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sad when you get to learn that new born babies are use like pin cushions as soon as they are out of womb, no wonder children are becoming more and more susceptible to all kind of side effects from medications this days. Their littler developing bodies and brains are bombarded with all kind of unnatural toxins that comes mixed with the vaccines.

Who benefits from so many vaccinations for a child as son as they are born, big pharma.

NY is been use as a testing ground no only for the political power of the office of the Major but also for pharma benefit.

I can not even imagine what this nation will become if Bloomberg becomes president.

top topics

join