It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey folks,

We all know it's a matter of time before this kicks off. All you have to do is look back in time. How was the economy in the world back in um... lets say world war one. How was it in world war two? What makes you think this time it'll be any different? It'll be different because of the sheer numbers that will be tallied up at the end of it. How many of you are just numb to anything they hear today. What can you do? The best you can with what you have is about the only way to deal with it. Some people are not handling it all that great. Mass shootings at epidemic levels come to mind.

How about that shut down! Who is the biggest employer in the United States? I'll give you two guesses and the first one doesn't count. Nixon was impeached for wiretapping and old Obama is doing this world-wide. The French are a little upset and why shouldn't they be. The foxes have been raiding the hen house for quite some time. 13 billion dollar fine for the guilt of over 2 trillion in profits is the norm. Everyone is too big to fail except you and I. Our way of life is at stake.

What are we going to be forced into evolving into this time around? what is the end game? What will the other side of the tunnel look like after a third world war? I guess I wanted to read what my fellow men and women have to say about the subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LOSTinAMERICA

I wanted to read what my fellow men and women have to say about the subject.
probably no more than we've been programmed to say

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Might as well treat it like a bandaid. Let's get it over with so we can pick up the pieces and move on.
Not looking forward to a war, but I sure believe a big one is inevitable with the "leaders" we have.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
World war 3...

Do you think they still need world wars?
Seems that our government here in the US has been in a state of perpetual war for the last 12 years...they're getting pretty good at keeping the industrial military complex occupied.

Financial collapse...now that is definitely in the cards & I guess that could trigger war.
Battles over resources & land grabs. People like to fight when their hungry & pissed off.

There is probably a chance that China would take it personally if the US told them to take a hike but I kind of doubt they're willing to start a war over it.

Truthfully though, I don't think there are many leaders out there that are still under the illusion that the US is going to ever pay back their debt - it's impossible.
They're just playing the game - the odds say that the US will either end up defaulting or the system will have to be restructured world wide (ie. new currency...new financial system...reset debt levels, etc).

Most of the rest of the world is just waiting for the other shoe to drop...probably with their eyes to China, Russia & OPEC.
edit on 22-10-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I do not think there will be a WORLD war. To many countries are doing their own thing an will not be suckered in. World/local strife and citizens fighting each other and their governments as in the Arab spring stuff will increase as the populations become hungry and desperate watching their jobs and their currency destroyed by the circumstances they find their countries and themselves facing.

Syria was the latest indicator of how thinking changes and red lines are redrawn when the consequences of a certain real war action is evaluated. It is one thing to take on someone who can not hurt you in your own back yard...totally different if your opponent can burn you and your house down with a push of a button.

So, I hope for mankind a real live WW3 will never be fought because as another wise soul once upon a time said, "he did not know what WW3 would be fought with but he was sure WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones".

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Syria was the latest indicator of how thinking changes and red lines are redrawn when the consequences of a certain real war action is evaluated. It is one thing to take on someone who can not hurt you in your own back yard...totally different if your opponent can burn you and your house down with a push of a button.

Putin did have quite a knack for popping the balloon before it could rise, didn't he? Like a bully with a BB gun, as far as some are probably concerned. He just put the whammy on the whole Syria War Inc. IPO.

Of course, it's a tale without an ending at this point too.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

"I know not what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."- Einstein

Just about sums it all up for me......

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The UK made a fair contribution to that scenario too.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You didn't get the memo?

With of all of the psy-ops, super tech, weaponization of everything known to be of potential, spying, wiretapping, internet monitoring, UFO and above top secret information secrecy...

Let alone the "true" secret societies...

There has been a world war going on for quite a long time, you, me, and everyone else included.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The USA is gone - we've been sold out to the "leaders" who have been lining their pockets and leaving us to the "nuke" that is fukushima, and for the invading armies of the illegals (whatever nationalalities are pouring over our mexican border) and to the chinese and russians.

It will be interesting if the congresspeople all get on their planes to "florida" to never appear again - they have stolen their billions through insider trading and left the nation - to what?

Thugs, foriegn troops, desperate criminals, and guillitones?

Watch the markets.... we'll see what will happen in the next few months.....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Although I agree with most of what you are saying OP, I think when we look back on this time period, WW3 will be remembered as started on or around 9/11. War is not the same as it was in WW1 and WW2. its not fought the same way. Wars are fought using calculated strikes using long range missiles, with drones or with small, heavily trained, high tech warriors. Its not going to be all out war on all fronts in my opinion. I think WW3 has been ongoing the last 12-13 years. The war on terrorism is WW3. I don't believe we are at the height of what this battle can (and probably will) become, but I believe the battles that have been fought this last decade will be part of WW3 when we look back on this time. they didn't call it WW1 and WW2 during the war. it was only after the wars that they labeled that way.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

smithas05
Although I agree with most of what you are saying OP, I think when we look back on this time period, WW3 will be remembered as started on or around 9/11. War is not the same as it was in WW1 and WW2. its not fought the same way. Wars are fought using calculated strikes using long range missiles, with drones or with small, heavily trained, high tech warriors. Its not going to be all out war on all fronts in my opinion. I think WW3 has been ongoing the last 12-13 years. The war on terrorism is WW3. I don't believe we are at the height of what this battle can (and probably will) become, but I believe the battles that have been fought this last decade will be part of WW3 when we look back on this time. they didn't call it WW1 and WW2 during the war. it was only after the wars that they labeled that way.

I agree with you for most as well. No one labeled WW1 & 2 as such till much later. However both wars began with an intent or the looks of that it is a "small and limited action." Austro Hungary just wanted to teach the Serbs a "Lesson". Hitler just hoped by getting France the UK will surrender and so on. But then again he didn't expect Mussolini being so incompetent in Africa, etc.
Even if we now have all the "foreknowledge" with all our wiretapping and 24/7 surveillance, "one idiot" can still start something that that was not in the plans. Intentionally or unintentionally. To truly read the people and especially the common masses is what we can't predict.
Also we have better knowledge and know about any Tom Dick and Harry "wannabe revolutionaries" down the local pub, we also have in our age of mass information a lot more "educated" soldiers. And as the Ft. Hood shooting showed, one of these guys just flipped. So an act of from an "insider" can upset the whole planning. After all the 1st things that go out the windows in any war is the Truth and the battle-plans.
And with 7 Billion people and rising, I recall the words of Dom Helder Camara in the 1970, that the next world war will not be fought with sophisticated weapons as we fear it, but with the rage and bare fists of the masses of the dispossessed.
No matter how we analyze the French revolution. If we blame the Illuminati or Rothschild or who ever. No one had predicted that outcome. You cannot predict "Panic". Special forces are small teams and trained for years. And even among such small teams things can go wrong in action. Regular forces are more prone to massive mistakes on company/battalion/division levels, but the common Joe "Masses" can't be predicted. And one never knows what can tick the people off and then all goes in any direction except as planned.
I agree with many that WW3 has started with 9-11.
However we have a strange situation. Never in history of mankind had we such a massive amount of the general population so well informed and so well linked with each other as in today's information age. The didn't call it the "Twitter revolution" for nothing when they talked Egypt and so. But in the same token we have never had such a "complacent masses" either. We have 1,000 Facebook friends and followers but no REAL flesh and blood friends. And because of so much diversion, entertainment and so on the so called "big Bang" we are all waiting for has not "Yet" come. So no one can predict when this final drop will come that will spill the water over even among the complacent masses.
Since we have mass entertainment of all kinds, we are no longer so so easily "mobilized" into a violent Mob as before. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. Just that the new reality of the information age has changed our behavior, - or so it seems. But the flashpoint in us humans is still here. Just like the difference between a wild wolf and a domestic dog. Just because the domestic dog doeskin bite right away as the wolf does, does not mean the dog has lost its ability or desire to bite. The dog has just moved the "red line" a bit further back. And throughout history, it had always been the unpredictability of the guy I do NOT know, that changes a "splendid little war that's over before Christmas" into some big crap that no one had imagined.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We're facing ecological armageddon, and environmental catastrophe on a global scale, and people are still thinking WW3 is a viable option.... nuts!

I just hope not too many influential leaders are thinking along these same lines. Sure, they may talk a good talk, but how many are truly willing to push that red button when push comes to shove?

IDK

A tipping point has already been had for the American Empire, and our influence is in decline. China is set to topple the US with a dominant GDP as early as 2017. Trade policies are already been worked on, and have been introduced to push away from the USD. The question is, when that year comes in which our reserve currency status is challenged, will be double down, instigate WW3, and destroy what's left of the habitat on earth, or will we slow our roll, and allow a graceful stand-down?

IDK

My hope is that we choose the latter.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

smithas05

World war is a misnomer, it is considered such because all the real players of the world are in it. In our case today, it would be the US, China, Russia, UK, Germany, then you can start throwing in the others, India, Pakistan, the Koreans, Canada, Mexico, etc. But for most it will simply be from the nuclear giants, Russia and the USA. No one knows how many China has. Hey it only takes one multi-warhead missile to get through defenses to destroy a country. That is what most folks don't get, they think one missile one nuke, ah nope lol.

We are so screwed. Nuclear will destroy the world, there would be no place safe. Does not matter where you live. Now if you are on a nuclear sub maybe, problem is you have to come up for food and water lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I doubt we will ever see another war like WWII.
Now war is a game of regional hopscotch.There's too much communication going on between the world and its people.
Putin MAY have relit the cold war but THAT is just opportunism to GRAB that salt water port,THAT should have started a large fight.
Then we WATCH as they out lie each other.
The Moslem mess is then only thing to ignight the issue ...unless the PROGS attack someone to start one. They screw up like that.

new topics

top topics

join