It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real "Elysium" alien structure exposed in space!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by skyblueworld

Wow cute kid but bull. It came down where it went up? Not likely. Didn't it travel north or south or east or west as well as up? No it went straight up and came straight down. Oh and the eyes on the toy moving like that. Give me a break.

The video clearly states that the toy and camera unit came down about 27 miles away. They used the onboard GPS to track it.

That seems like a small distance but if the wind currents were close very slow that day then it is probably normal.

I have launched many model rockets and have had a pretty good success rate on the recovery of them. I have not, however, had any go near-space yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The gold again ha ha . Gold is rare everywhere. It is the last element created when a star dies. Our planet is not a good source of gold. There are no planets that are. They could get it on another planet just as easily as here which is to say not easily at all. I am sure they use other metals that are easier to find. Gold ... why gold ? Because we see it as valuable. Aluminium was once considered rare and valuable. The point on the Washington monument was leafed in aluminum because at the time it was precious. Now we wrap our garbage in it and toss it or send it to the recycle center to be made into something else.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop[

I didn't see that or hear that must have missed it.

edit on 22-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It's funny to me how we are supposed to know why they lie in order for there to be a conspiracy. Just like with 9/11, if we can't explain exactly how everything happened on that day, then we are a bunch of nutters.

Ask the Air Force why they lied about Roswell, however I feel like you are not that serious about fleshing out the truth, being serious might get in the way of your comedy routine?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It is very clear to me that you are the uploader (and probably also creator) of ALL those fake videos.
It is also clear to me that you post this CRAP only to get hits on your Youtube account.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks like ATS has another star & flag hunter posting an old ufo crap to start a thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

breadinspector

saw the thread they were claiming to have debunked the thread but it all just be a simple coincidence i dont see any proof from the star trek fan and the image thats blurred could easily be another image not related to star trek you never know.

You never know? We always know. This is ATS, where HOAXES come to die.

breadinspector you've posted multiple videos from a known hoaxer so it's obvious your critical thinking skills aren't developed yet. Let us help you out with this one. Secureteam10 posts fake videos on Youtube. In one of his past scams he was charging $30 for some fake NASA photos that he claimed were locked in a safe for 30 years. In that video he used a photo of a safe that he grabbed off the internet as well as a screenshot from Star Wars. The Star Wars pic was easily recognized and the photo of the safe was quickly found by another ATS member.

Now 2 years later has anything changed? Is Secureteam10 still stealing photos off the internet to make fake videos? Of course he is!

The "video" you posted is a photo that belongs to Alex Baker and Chris Rose. It can be found here - epod.usra.edu...

Here's a comparison of their photo and Secureteam10's lame video.

Here's a link to Alex Baker and Chris Rose's video from their balloon launch -

I suggest you save your $30 for leaked NASA photos and invest it in one of these instead.

edit on 22-10-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

winofiend
reply to post by breadinspector

Now explain WHY NASA dont want anyone, except people with balloons, to see this?

I ask again, WHY?

You cant tell me, can you. Its a secret, right? The aliens will get angry, no? The lizards will demand satisfaction, yes? God will strike humanity down, eh? The pope will cry, huh?

Why is this super duper secret, kept? But if you've got a balloon, boy howdy, lookout dick tracey, imma spill the beans.

WHY WHY A MILLION TIMES WHY?

You have no real answer, i get it. Its a conspiracy - they always lie, because every time someone asks why they always lie, they deny they lied. Makes it an obvious truth...

Urgh..........

Ok...guy. Since I'm not a native English speaker...It will be far easier to just provide a link that touches upon that subject...

So, why would anyone hide it...WHY? for the millionth time why...

well...

Link

but let me quote something from that link to you...

After this, we return our focus to our society and how Disclosure will play out. There will be hell to pay, and some will pay more than others. This is the theme of “Blowback,” Chapter 6. Here, we provide in-depth analyses of the effects of Disclosure on some of our major institutions: government, the economy, our legal system, and the media. The result is often not pretty. Disruptions of all kinds, public outrage, financial panics, and even martial law are all discussed. In this chapter, difficult questions are raised that we have not seen debated anywhere else: will there be Congressional investigations of the cover-up and how might they develop? Will Presidential pardons be effective in stopping the political bloodletting? How will Disclosure affect the Fourth Estate, which for years assisted the cover-up by ridiculing and dismissing UFOs? How will our legal system incorporate the reality of an alien presence that might not recognize our laws? How will the discovery (and presumed exploitation) of UFO technology affect our economy, in particular our reliance on petroleum? What will happen to the stock market? Will fortunes be lost? Gained? Will Disclosure tear apart the very fabric of social cohesion, resulting in a new Dark Age?

To this last question, we believe the answer is no. No matter how great the crisis, there will eventually be a “new normal.”

Now...these are only a few things we would potentially have to deal with...if they told us..."hey, yes...there are aliens out there...and they are visiting us".

In short...most experts agree...going mainstream with Alien tech or knowledge is sure to change the paradigm on so many levels that it's probably unpredictable at the moment. The powers that control the globe right now....the energy institutions, science institutions, religious institutions...would not benefit from this discovery. In short...such a revelation would shock the foundations of our society.

For that very reason...the Disclosure or admittance of the existence of Alien tech...is far more useful in the hands of a few powerful people of groups. Losing that upper hand on the gullible public would only mean a decrease in political and religious authority.

I don't know whether you can add two numbers together...but this is pretty simple math.

Let me just leave you with this few words from the famous Brookings report:

"the Brookings Report," was a 1960 report commissioned by NASA and created by the Brookings Institution in collaboration with NASA's Committee on Long-Range Studies. It was submitted to the House Committee on Science and Astronautics of the United States House of Representatives in the 87th United States Congress on April 18, 1961.[1] It was entered into the Congressional Record and can be found in any library possessing the Congressional Record for that year.

"While face-to-face meetings with it will not occur within the next twenty years (unless its technology is more advanced than ours, qualifying it to visit earth), artifacts left at some point in time by these life forms might possibly be discovered through our space activities on the Moon, Mars, or Venus." – pages 182–183[2]
"Anthropological files contain many examples of societies, sure of their place in the universe, which have disintegrated when they have had to associate with previously unfamiliar societies espousing different ideas and different life ways; others that survived such an experience usually did so by paying the price of changes in values and attitudes and behavior." – page 183

While not specifically recommending a cover-up of evidence of extraterrestrial life, Proposed Studies on the Implications of Peaceful Space Activities for Human Affairs does suggest that contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life (or strong evidence of its reality) could have a disruptive effect on human societies. Moreover, it does mention the possibility that leadership might wish to withhold evidence of extraterrestrial life from the public under some conditions.[4]

So...how many institutions around the world would approve a dissemination of information about a...let's say a "free energy device" ? Gas companies? Electricity companies ?

Maybe you live under a rock...but it's common knowledge that corporations run governments and the world these days. Do you feel they would happily let you crush multi billion dollar busynesses ? For God sakes man...get a grip.

If this does not provide any hints for you about "why would they lie"...than...we have nothing left to discuss.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

secureteamleaks.com registrar whois

Domain Name: SECURETEAMLEAKS.COM
Registrar URL: www.godaddy.com...
Updated Date: 2013-10-03 00:29:09
Creation Date: 2013-10-03 00:29:09
Registrar Expiration Date: 2014-10-03 00:29:09
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrant Name: Tyler Glockner
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Registrant City: Hilliard
Registrant State/Province: Ohio
Registrant Postal Code: 43026
Registrant Country: United States
Admin Name: Tyler Glockner
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Admin City: Hilliard
Admin State/Province: Ohio
Admin Postal Code: 43026
Admin Country: United States
Admin Phone: (740) 727-9756
Admin Fax:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech Name: Tyler Glockner
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 1854 Ridgebury Drive
Tech City: Hilliard
Tech State/Province: Ohio
Tech Postal Code: 43026
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: (740) 727-9756
Tech Fax:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS65.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS66.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

freelance_zenarchist

breadinspector

saw the thread they were claiming to have debunked the thread but it all just be a simple coincidence i dont see any proof from the star trek fan and the image thats blurred could easily be another image not related to star trek you never know.

You never know? We always know. This is ATS, where HOAXES come to die.

breadinspector you've posted multiple videos from a known hoaxer so it's obvious your critical thinking skills aren't developed yet. Let us help you out with this one. Secureteam10 posts fake videos on Youtube. In one of his past scams he was charging $30 for some fake NASA photos that he claimed were locked in a safe for 30 years. In that video he used a photo of a safe that he grabbed off the internet as well as a screenshot from Star Wars. The Star Wars pic was easily recognized and the photo of the safe was quickly found by another ATS member.

Now 2 years later has anything changed? Is Secureteam10 still stealing photos off the internet to make fake videos? Of course he is!

The "video" you posted is a photo that belongs to Alex Baker and Chris Rose. It can be found here - epod.usra.edu...

Here's a comparison of their photo and Secureteam10's lame video.

Here's a link to Alex Baker and Chris Rose's video from their balloon launch -

I suggest you save your $30 for leaked NASA photos and invest it in one of these instead.

edit on 22-10-2013 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

Kudos freelance_zenarchist for trying to expose this fraud. Do you have a public page where I can PM you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join