It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real "Elysium" alien structure exposed in space!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Sorry, I was a bit ambiguous with my statement...

What I meant to focus on was a camera reaching the edge of space, falling and still being in one piece at the end of it. If the balloon had some sort of parachute then fair enough.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Its simple, the "poster" is putting together a random assortment of images to trick people into going to their site and donating. Knocking up a few images quickly and making money off of people.

Also only a cam sent up like this can see it? No one else in the whole world looking up with different equipment? Please. Massive hoax for cash

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

THEN I WAS BORN YESTERDAY.

Me too, we must be twins

But if people with balloons can see this secret space ship, then so can every bloody one else. Some secret. NASA are doing a top notch job keeping these secrets that appear on ATS every second day. As for covering up alien ships landing.. again I implore you .. WHY. DO you think it would be enough to say "Nothing to see here." as the aliens abduct a million cows? or start to invade cities? or give us technology to save ourselves? WHAT reason would they cover it up, when it would be as pointless as covering up the sun exploding.. WHY? Why cover up a space ship in orbit around the earth/sun/pluto.. WHY.. because it will prevent what, exactly. Panic? Well then they get here, what then? RAy guns with soma powers? It will make zero difference. There is no why. You have no why. I have no face... Nasa lie, they always lie, you know this becuase they lie about always lieing. Farrrrrrrk. If you do have a good reason why, please do tell me. It will shut me up, innit.

Yep,

They say twins can feel each others pain and I feel yours brother.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

It looks like an Oreo. If there are giant Oreos in space, I need to go there. Ok, not really, but the thread needed a bit of humor to lighten things up.

I don't know what to make of it. I want to believe that there are things out there that WE didn't put there, but it's impossible to come to anything conclusive from a video, and if these really are known hoaxers then it's even harder to believe. The sad thing is, if there is anything up there that isn't ours, we'll NEVER find out from NASA so private projects are the only way to find out anything, but as long as there are those who think it is funny and amusing to trick all of us, those who are serious and honest will never be believed, especially if they discover something absolutely groundbreaking. I want this to be real and maybe it is, but I just can't quite believe it just yet.
edit on 10/22/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Had to pull it once they said a balloon reached space. NOT. The balloon would pop before it reached the edge of space. Silly

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Another thread said secureteam10 are known hoaxters. Can you believe that they sent a balloon into space and tbat it fell back in the same place. Even an hour difference in time would have the earth rotated away from that point so if it fell it would not fall where it was launched. More likely it would land in an ocean somewhere considering how much of the planet is water. SUPER FAIL.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

YEAH I know. Strange weather like ummm rain and snow and sunshine and clouds. Strange indeed. Here's a grain of salt to take with that.( . ) ok it looks like pepper but...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Double post sorry
edit on 22-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

We are the advanced humans No civilization existed before us. Think relics. None yet we have dinosaur bones from millions of years ago. Where did their buildings go? Where are the artifacts and relics from the previous advanced civilization? There are none because we are it.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Your post requires a long reply...I'm finishing work as we speak...but will get back to you on that reason...tonight. Check the thread tomorrow or later today.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Its not NASA's, so they have no reason to lie or be deceptive.
If it is real, then it belongs to the biggest space program on earth, run right out of the Pentagon's basement. To all the people who don't know, NASA is a fully functioning PR stunt.
Sure its a space program, but its to give the citizenry the warm fuzzies, but nothing too grand.

If you believe the moon landings stopped, you're just drinking the kool-aid. Most likely, they were removed from NASA's control and went black. They never stopped going. It would explain so much about the size of those black budgets.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Looks like a bottle cap to me. Yes without any background you don't have scale. This could well be a bottle cap that was released perhaps in a garbage dump? I don't know. When they are in the ISS do they just collect the trash and return it to earth or do they do a dump before their return?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And just for grins and giggles who makes their own homemade weather balloons? And why. Are they closet meteorologist. Planning a big weekend and wanted to be sure the weather would be good ? There was no vid about a father and toys. The link was to the OP vid.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wow cute kid but bull. It came down where it went up? Not likely. Didn't it travel north or south or east or west as well as up? No it went straight up and came straight down. Oh and the eyes on the toy moving like that. Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Westall UFO incident, Melbourne suburbs.
Zimbabwe UFO incident.

Why? To keep us in the dark. To keep the knowledge of other life quiet in order to maintain control. In order for religion to maintain control....Christianity and Islam being the ones majorly affected by that type of event (not that Christianity should be shocked, UFO's are all throughout the Bible, hell..probably in the Koran too).

We would stop fighting. We would stop our blind consumption. We would unite. We would have one single goal to strive towards....or one single enemy to combat. The system would collapse. And that's just one aspect. Then there's the possibility that they are a major threat. That they are holding our globe hostage with our ransom being paid in children and gold. Again...just one other aspect.

There could be so many reasons why. More why's than why not's when I line them up side by side. i'm sure a brainstorming session with you would change the balance though.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Simple-to prevent panic. You've seen our alien movies haven't you? The only good ones were ET, ALF, AND PAUL. All the others wanted to kill us. That's reason enough right there but there are also the cultural beliefs around the world tbat would be shatttered. Most cultures have us as a creation of some God.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The Greeks were right!!!

Elysium exists !! Thank the gods !

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You know,someone who came back from death to tell you you get answeres once your dead? I don't. That is one of those beliefs I was talking about. You answered your own question.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

They halted going to space not looking at space . We never stopped looking. Hopefully we never will.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Why would we stop our consumption. We live for our toys. Don't touch my I pod leave my HD TV alone. The aliens won't make us want less. How could they?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join