It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Disturbing Must Read on the New RFID Chip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I found this article to be disturbing in many ways.
I seriously hope this is a hoax but looking at the world we now live in I highly doupt it.
It would seem that children have been implanted with the new RFID Chip at school WITHOUT parental consent.
Not only is this disturbing within itself but many towns people feel this is perfectly ok.

Wyoming recently saw several hundred elementary and middle school children being implanted with the new MINI RFID. During their annual physical checkup and vaccination last month, each child additionally received the implant between their pointing finger and thumb.Some parents took issue with the school’s approach, claiming the schools did so without their foreknowledge or consent. Superintendent Gerald Morgan of the Carbon County school district tells National Report that most of these complaints come from families with heavily rooted religious backgrounds.Xenophobia and superstitions are a common affliction among rural communities. Many fringe Christian sects believe Obama to be the Anti-Christ and the RFID chip the Mark of the Beast spoke about in their Book of Revelation. During the Second Coming and the arrival of the “Anti-Christ” all of humanity supposedly will be forced to accept the mark or perish.  However, any who receive the brand of the Anti-Christ  will be punished by the Christian God with eternal damnation.The rest of the Wyomingites were ecstatic to welcome their town’s children into the fold. Citizens say they’ve never felt better since accepting the Obamacare RFID implant and are proud to be torch bearers

http://_national_report_dot_net_/wyoming-school-implant-rfid/
It sounds as if Carbon County has gone mad! How can you be perfectly alright with the fact that the government is implanting your youth with anything?
Am I overreacting or do any of you also see something very much wrong with this?
There's more in the article, give it a read.
Quad

Totaly insane!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That would be highly suspect. Schools can't even administer baby aspirin to children without parental consent. And, that would certainly fall under the area of parental consent.

...or, some school district is going to be facing some mighty big lawsuits.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

IF its real, the Mark is here! Have you validated this with any other links yet?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It's real, schools in Texas are even trying to get those in students to they can "track" their attendance..

www.wired.com...

edit on 21-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

GodsLawsWork

IF its real, the Mark is here! Have you validated this with any other links yet?

Not as of yet. Still looking been up for over 35 hours so looking is kinda slow.
I really, really hope this is not real.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Check the link out on my previous post.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Having a student ID card bearing a chip is much, much different than implanting a chip beneath a child's skin. Worlds apart.

Besides, if anyone even tried to jab my kids with a needle outside of their pediatrician, I'd be the first to hear about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I hope this is a hoax. (No offense to the OP.)

Because I have to refuse. It goes against all my beliefs, religious or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If this is happening you are not overreacting. I would be so far beyond livid, I fear that I would be sleeping on the county dime for quite some time.

Being a mother, this would be worth pulling time for IMO. You don't touch people's children, you don't do anything like this to anyone's child without consent. If they aren't dying and this isn't a new life saving method???? Hell would be waiting for somebody.

This makes me mad for other people's children really.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately.

That website is known for satire.

But that doesn't necessarily make this completely false.

Just 'exaggerated' ?

snopes

edit on Oct-21-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Looking like its falsen thank goodness. Mods do your thing please if this is the case.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We should have a thread pinned in the forums with an ongoing list of websites that do this I think... it would save an awful lot of time for folks who don't know. This is a new one to me as it is to the OP it seems.
A list would be nice. Just saying. Mods??

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just to add, there is a ongoing thread on Texas Schools doing the same thing:

NBC Report - All Americans RFID by 2017

Its not a new thing and doing it in School is the perfect gameplay by these People. Perfect execution using Facebook, Twitter, School Shootings and other Various tools to make RFID a good thing.
edit on 21-10-2013 by hoochymama23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
We should have a thread pinned in the forums with an ongoing list of websites that do this I think... it would save an awful lot of time for folks who don't know. This is a new one to me as it is to the OP it seems.
A list would be nice. Just saying. Mods??

My fault entirely. I should have vetted the source before posting. I will ask that it be removed or stuck in the Hoax forum.
Sorry all!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

NO! I meant no offense to you as I would have done the same. A lot of us know there are bad sites out there, but a lot of us don't know every single one. Sometimes there is no way to vet them unless you dig back through a year or two worth of their news. If all of the current stuff looks legitimate, we assume the rest is too. It's a shame you even have to worry about it really. It shouldn't be posted as news if it isn't.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Emerys

It's real, schools in Texas are even trying to get those in students to they can "track" their attendance..

www.wired.com...

edit on 21-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

First a school in Massachusetts, USA has punished a student for picking up an intoxicated friend in need, nowhere near school property and now I hear this ridiculous program going on.

I know that RFID is a near field device and not self powered so "technically" the device should only work at the school and school events but what if by some form of collusion between the school system and the police etc., sensors are installed around town, first, perhaps, where truants are known to hang out and then maybe at bus stations, and then in the traffic / crosswalk controls and so forth. The school would claim that they just wanted to know whether the kids arrived at school before skipping out and which method/routes etc. thus extending their long reach even more. I think the schools are relying upon technology to make sure the kids are in class and to know their whereabouts which is exactly what my teachers did, and quite effectively. Seems like the nanny schools don't even want to bother with the kids as long as they can claim that extra $$, just cattle through the gates in/out accounted for.

What happens when the child transfers to a new school with incompatible RFID's ? Graduates? Do they remove it? What about during the summer when school is out?

This is such an invasion of a person's rights. There is no need to force a "house arrest" situation on non-criminals. The school / police state lines are certainly blurring right before our eyes.

edit on 21-10-2013 by evc1shop because: Changed MA => Massachusetts, USA for non US viewers.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

WOW..... If my daughter came home and told me that her school implanted an RFID chip in her hand with out my permission, I would loose it. Why would you praise the fact that your government has taken you, the parent, out of the picture.

If its real then this would be A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF AGENDA 21 AT WORK.
These people do not value human life.... But that's for another thread.

But seriously though, I am horrified after reading that. Its going to make me think twice when my child goes to school and has to get shots.

Im glad that I live in canada, its not much better then the states but at least those RFID chips are in our ID's and not our hands. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Quadrivium
Am I overreacting

yes.

if you had checked the other articles that site has, you would have seen it was just silly nonsense...
such as

Obama Administration Welcomes Russian Soldiers To Implement Martial Law During Government Shutdown
Mutated Fukushima Giant Hornet Responsible For Multiple Nebraska Casualties
Police Barge Into Kindergarten Classroom And Taser Multiple Children “For The Heck Of It”
Washington Memorial Protest: Obama Gestapo Use Water Cannons On Elderly Veterans
President Obama Awarded Second Nobel Prize for ObamaCare

edit on 21-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
asides from probably being a hoax, i think it may go a little deeper than this.

IMO, i think it's their way of testing the general public's reaction if such event was to occur. Even if it was to occur, it wouldn't happen simultaneously. They would start off slowly, then analyzing every piece of data, including the reaction from outside public. Online outrage is fully acceptable because it does not affect their motives in any way.

Even your online posts are being analyzed, and from my point of view, it looks good for them. "I see that kids there are being inserted chips, and if this happened to my kid, i would be outraged. BUT it hasn't happened to my kid yet, so it's all good"

What are you really going to do when you find out they stuck micro chips inside your kids? Really think about this question.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You are talking about a lawsuit of enormous proportions. No way this can be happening, because the simple act of one of these kids going to a doctor that finds it and removes it, blows the lid off everything. These are physical devices, with specific electronics with RF emissions. Traceable by their very sophistication and technology. Not a chance.
edit on 21-10-2013 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join