It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one bad cop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
this was posted a few days ago.
Seems like power, wild wings, football and alcohol fueled this scene or is this a trend in people that seek this power?

www.liveleak.com...

poor girl, very sad that she had to go through this.

edit on 21-10-2013 by bobbeers because: (no reason given)

it made me sick to my stomach
edit on 21-10-2013 by bobbeers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbeers

Those people are freaking idiots!! They should have called the cops 3 mins into this!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Certainly not indicative of all officers of the law...

However with that said there is a certain level of impunity with which all police officers act. This impunity, while not necessarily a "right" of the job, can certainly be seen extrapolated out by individuals/incidents such as this.

I don't think my personal skillset defines that of a police officer, but had I chosen that career path this video/officer would certainly make my insides curdle.

NO honorable discharge and removal from the force is certainly imminent for that pig.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Emerys

Those people are freaking idiots!!

And that douche bag that helps him too while the girl is screaming in pain. Both douche bags IMO. I hope they get the sh*t kicked out of em.
edit on 21-10-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I should add to this that my father is a Constable, and also has served in law enforcement most of his life. I have been with my dad as he made arrests before. And I can tell you, my dad would know that this guy is what he calls a "lawsuit waiting to happen". Sadly, departments are in such need of good candidates that they are forced to hire jackasses like this.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If there hadn't of been a video of this altercation; it would have been just her word against his and the LEO usually come out on top in a situation like that.

Video everything!!! Especially those sworn to "protect and serve"

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

So we in America allow fellow Americans to be tortured at the hands of a cop because... the torturer is a cop?

SAD America. So effing sad.
edit on 21-10-2013 by gladtobehere because:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This guy is scum and needs to go to jail. Too many cops have this mentality. They just want to show how macho they are. It's pathetic. This guy is scum. He should be kicked out of the force for this.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

gladtobehere

So we in America allow fellow Americans to be tortured at the hands of a cop because... the torturer is a cop?

Allow? I thought I saw someone actually aid this POS pig in assault, battery, kidnapping, false arrest and a slew of other crimes against humanity. But since he's a cop, he knows best. You're right. I feel that much more shamed to be breathing the same air as these twats.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Virtually every police force has one or more 'bad cops' who are sent out as 'enforcers' to get hard cases to comply. They rough people up, violate procedure and the upper mgmt look the other way.

If it gets too bad, they either claim 'an internal investigation is underway' or some nonsense.

But these 'bad guys' are not there by accident.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Luckily she didn't break the law after his criminal behavior. Too many times being justifiably upset can lead to heavier charges. Film everything and remain calm. Nothing is going to change an officer's mind and very rarely does someine talk their way out of a charge
edit on 10 22 13 by crawley because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2013 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
He needs a taste of his own medicine. I'd be happy to give it to him.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2013 by Skid Mark because: double post

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I had to quit watching because I got so upset. WHY DID NO ONE CALL REAL POLICE? THIS WAS A KIDNAP. AN ASSAULT. The only person who seems even remotely like they care is the guy who videoed it. I quit right when he started saying it was an off-duty, drinking, un-uniformed cop doing this and he was "getting the video." Okay good job, but ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO CALL REAL COPS.

I hope this guy is fired, sued civilly, and prosecuted. My God.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Okay, I found some more sources on this. The source in the OP is ten days old. It appears this guy WAS fired, and he WAS charged with crimes. I still hope she sues the crap out of him.

StoryLeak

RawStory

Police State USA
edit on 10/22/13 by Ameilia because: fix link

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Whipty-freakin-do he got fired.

He should be behind bars for assault, battery, kidnapping, and unlawful arrest.

This sentence right here is what pisses most of us off (and should):

At this time it appears Derrick will not be charged for assaulting and illegally detaining the female.

www.storyleak.com...

Had that been any other person except for a dick with a badge, they'd be in some serious trouble. I hope Karma finds him and he finds the trouble he deserves.

Although, I do retract my statements about the other guy. I thought he was assisting the cop and not the other way around. The other article states that management did call for other cops and did try to intervene.

edit on 22-10-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join