It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hmmm, journalists:
Let's talk about Sam Donaldson. Was kicked off the US, Saudi and commercial air fields in Saudi Arabia. Had his crew build a platform just higher than the fence so it appeared he was on the air field when, in fact, he had been kicked off. His crew called him, 'penis giganticus' and it was not a complement.
Christiana Amanpour: When Warrant Officer Durant was held hostage, she would not help find him in the least. In the background of her nightly news cast was a small yellow tractor. She would not even help us find the tractor. Anti-American.

Dave

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Kryyptyk

You missed a fact or two...

Fact: there are no alien ships hiding behind the moon.

Fact: there are no alien ships hiding behind the moon.

Prey tell all knowing one, how do you know it's a Fact there are no ships behind the moon, have you got a personnal satalite orbiting the moon or something...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ignore the fact that it is in space and deals with aliens, look at it like it was a military strike by any armed force.

You would want the element of surprise, naturally, this would imply that at some point before you came into visual range you would want to take on more covert maneuvers and avoid detection as much as possible. Camouflaging yourself, or cloaking, would make sense. Hell even we have stealth aircraft.

If you were going to invade or destroy the target completely, you would not just send one ship to do anything more then scouting/special op work and as such would need a fleet of ships to get the job done. Again, we would do the same thing. Look at Syria.

Finally you would want an effective base of operations and you would want it to be secure. Just floating outside the atmosphere still puts you in striking distance from our primitive weapons and if your intention is to claim the target for its resources then you would want as minimal damage as possible to the environment. Nuclear fallout destroys the viability of the target.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'd be happy to call it hoaxy. I looked at a heap of secureteam10 stuff, and so often there is a leaker, or a friend or a caller with all the phantasmagorical evidence. The main thrust is, there is a reason for just about everything that is going on in the world, and is a distraction from the scary UFO's. Yeah, sure Earth events could be distraction from something, but Earth based more like. Go to secureteam10's channel, and bore yourself to death...don't forget to subscribe though.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Many will doubt this report, as they usually do. However, we must contemplate the reason for perpetuating falsehoods, if this story is in fact false.

I don't know what's to be gained by concealing one's identity, then making some ground shaking announcement. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have enough information to dispute this guy's claims. . .either way, I love these types of conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In this radio call on the 17th February 2013, Jim MaCanney who is connected with the Australian Learmonth Observatory says,

"There seems to be some serious observation going on in the southern hemisphere and leaks coming out all over the place, it does appear that groups of military and professional astronomers are openly active lets say, at the wormood location in Australia."

Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory

PLANETARY DEFENCE AT LEARMONTH SOLAR OBSERVATORY

He goes on to suggest its a new planetary event, and talks about an extra solar system coming in from the south, but maybe all the fuss is about something else altogether.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

wutz4tom
reply to post by alfa1

Americans forget that the rest of the world exists. That there are a bazillion other very good observatories around the world, that there are a large number of astronomers in other countries around the world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has not been visible,only briefly since it passed mars.
No land based observatories can see it as it's hidden behind the moon.

tom

space is really big! im not saying i believe this but there is a big chance that they were not looking in the exact direction of the crafts
eta. bazzillion isnt a real number

edit on 21-10-2013 by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

mabie it was these guys

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Whateva69
In this radio call on the 17th February 2013, Jim MaCanney who is connected with the Australian Learmonth Observatory says,

"There seems to be some serious observation going on in the southern hemisphere and leaks coming out all over the place, it does appear that groups of military and professional astronomers are openly active lets say, at the wormood location in Australia."

Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory

PLANETARY DEFENCE AT LEARMONTH SOLAR OBSERVATORY

He goes on to suggest its a new planetary event, and talks about an extra solar system coming in from the south, but maybe all the fuss is about something else altogether.

Love and harmony
Whateva

Yeah i live in aus in southern hemi and i see UFOs all over the sky more frequently happened ever since i started making orgone.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Divine Strake
Many will doubt this report, as they usually do. However, we must contemplate the reason for perpetuating falsehoods, if this story is in fact false.

I don't know what's to be gained by concealing one's identity, then making some ground shaking announcement.
I guess what I'm saying is that I don't have enough information to dispute this guy's claims. . .either way, I love these types of conspiracies.

Could it be some people like myself do not see the rationale in the story, and apart from all the other stuff from that channel. It's not that usual for me to go out on a limb and say hoaxy, but the end result in this tale is limbo land.
Put it this way, a bunch of guys in fancy spaceships, knowing? they are visible not just in McDonald's
herd around Mars then disappear, then some time later they are behind the fecking Moon. What were they up to near Mars, Gathering stones? Umm yes, that's plausible, stones hurt, and size matters, and no energy waste as such. In the meantime Obama and NASA are getting around to lasso an assteroid, possibly as a threatening gesture..whatever.

I don't know what's to be gained by concealing one's identity, then making some ground shaking announcement.

That's the thing, the talk is about time and place, so everybody and their Granny concerned would know who this guy really is.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow That Ison turned green was something I found strange happening to a comet , I never heard that this could happen to a comet?

And hearing this guys interview really interesting , So now we have to wait for this signal .............

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Prey tell all knowing one, how do you know it's a Fact there are no ships behind the moon, have you got a personnal satalite orbiting the moon or something...

And how would this whistleblower know there are ships behind the moon with no other astronomer in the world knowing this?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
All of this could explain the increasing activity by all major nations in the arctic and antarctic regions....

A current example.

Australian academics have pointed to dangers that Antarctic bases are for the first time being militarised, despite the continent officially being called a land of peace and science.
Satellite systems at polar bases could be used to control offensive weapons, according to a report by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute and little could be done to prevent it due to the loose nature of the Antarctic Treaty rules.
The report highlights a Chinese base inland in the Australian Antarctic Territory for its satellite intelligence gathering potential and also flags Iran's recent interest in establishing a polar presence.

Read more: www.smh.com.au... html#ixzz2iOj91gtp

Military activity in the Antarctic
Air Force in Antarctica
Germany in the Arctic
Canada
Russia

Seems like everyone is heading north or south...why? Massive debt in all these nations and all of them are working at the poles...why?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree with you and I would absolutely have it written out before hand. Having this information at hand could make simple sentence construction a challenge. I'm not sure that at least some consideration be taken that Even perpetrating such a hoax may have consequences. We won't even talk about if you were leaking Real info....)-:

Knowing all of this and your just going to wing it ?..So,I Agree that notes would be a must..And not necessarily taken as an indication to make it appear as if a hoax.

tom
edit on 21-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I don't know but all your sources date back two years and older? I think those guys are frozen by now?
edit on 0b04America/ChicagoMon, 21 Oct 2013 17:40:04 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Oct 2013 17:40:04 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

hahaha, Not a biggie, But (except for the last 2 sentences) it wasn't my post. I jacked up trying to attach my comment to anothers post. That will teach me

tom

edit on 21-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Nice video, but i'm not sold. I hate they youtube Americanized conspiracy theories.
America is always the Alpha and Omega in the conspiracy.

The EU has the ESA; which closely works together with Nasa, India has its own space agency. I doubt America could keep the lit on something as big as this.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

@op

There are a lot of problems with the logic of the story. In fact, it appears to me as if this story was put together by the government via a script. They have the guy with the professional sounding voice who seems to be reading a script / teleprompter. They insert the one "gap" to give it that "i'm an urgent guest on coast to coast" flavor. The whole thing is dropped into a format.

And, any depth of questioning will turn up these story logic problems. 1. Why was this guy called in to "look at" objects of such an above top secret nature? The government has plenty of people with clearance that can take a look through a telescope. I don't see how he offers them something they couldn't get elsewhere. 2. He talks about how he has taken measures to conceal his identity, but if he were one of four (was it four?) outside people they called to "look" at the object, then this guy would have already been found out. It isn't that hard. Man, the NSA knows if I drop a load 15 min later than usual.

This story is hogwash. The interesting part though, is that I think it's hogwash produced by some government agency. Why? It's not very good.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join