It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Menedes567
I have a strong feeling that we will see a new celestial object in the sky by November 2 2013.....

Oh will you just give it a rest, please. A strong feeling? Well, I'm convinced and I think you best get this revelation to the news channels quick.....

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

flimzytrek
reply to post by breadinspector

Probably not the best idea as it will result in more of the above - those who will without having even watched it be rather rude..
I believe part 2 has already by added to this thread by another poster.

thnx

yeah such as denyobscuation seems to be a rude poster on this thread plus many others well just leave it as is

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

breadinspector

flimzytrek

Probably not the best idea as it will result in more of the above - those who will without having even watched it be rather rude..
I believe part 2 has already by added to this thread by another poster.

thnx

yeah such as denyobscuation seems to be a rude poster on this thread plus many others well just leave it as is

What's more rude than a liar perpetrating a hoax on the public?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

gottaknow

0bserver1
reply to post by Thorneblood

It says that Iran and China are interested in that region.. But we know that many countries already are on that continent ..

What are they up to?

You know what if this is not a hoax and the earth should be attacked mankind will for once have a common goal to achieve , and if we survive although I think the percentage would be very low we would have peace for decades to come I think.

But lets hope if this is the real deal that they come in peace..

It's funny, actually. I've read multiple threads regarding the possibilities of the government(s) staging this very sort of "event" for the sole purpose in aligning the people to a common goal, so that NWO can be established, giant fiscal quantities can be raised, economies grow, and to further keep the people from rebelling against the government control.

So it's just funny to see how easily people would cave into that very plan. I mean no suggestion that you would be easily convinced, but more using your response to showcase how easily it could be done.
Mass hysteria and mind control to unite the masses for the purpose of the PtB. It's only a matter of time, really.

My thoughts exactly. The can has been kicked down the road so long. We're now on a dead end. Solution? Invent an outside alien threat to bring on the NWO! Here's Ronny!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To follow up on this topic there has been a new video posted regarding this whistle blower Dr Norton.

A summary would be that this Dr Norton has sent some pictures of the dark side of the moon and also the objective that is mentioned in the first 2 videos.

Real or not who knows but interesting to say the least.

For thoughs interested you can find HI-Res images in the About section of the video, tried to link it here but it would seem the host site is not linkable from ATS.

Peace

edit on 17/11/2013 by TheDon because: Add HI-Res images link

edit on 17/11/2013 by TheDon because: link did not work

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

These comments are a bit late to the game here but have some reverence, maybe.

Foremost, both voices are without a doubt reading from prepared scripts.

As for some of the characteristics of the mystery structures. I found it interesting that this mystery scientist gave a description of how, more or less, the craft moved through space and how they emitted a force field that warned off all matter and rays.

Part of my assumptions about how UFOs move, those seen locally and specially those in deep space, is vey similar. The basic system is the total eliminating of mass. That ability side-steps all of Einstein's theory about mass, SOL limits, etc.

A neat aspect of that principle is that it surrounds the ship and reduces to zero the mass of any incoming matter or ray-like force. Not only that, but another aspect repels it back directly along its former path. That object or manifestation of wave, ray, or phenomena regains its original mass as it retreats from the field.

The protection provided by this massless field would be absolutely imperative for the safe passage of any super luminal body through space interstellar travel where even the smallest particle, if it has a mass, could be disastrous if it impacted a SOL+ ship. (It also makes for a very good defensive weapon.)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

To follow up on this topic there has been a new video posted regarding this whistle blower Dr Norton.

OP started a thread with this video. Look where that thread is now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same place where this thread belongs.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Breadinspector: you are a serial hoaxer. Are you trying to see how long you can keep it up before you are banned? I am not being rude, I am asking you a direct question.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join