It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Dr. Norrad ? was his name, worked for NSA and NASA.

He was called to McDonalds observatory, because they see some objects that appear to be cubes, or L shaped unidentified objects moving in a straight line towards earth and incredible speed?

They disappear for 6 months, he after initially working at beginning late 2012 early 2013 determined with NASA assistance, they are of some carbon type metal, believed to be stronger than anything we have.

Also they appear to have a generated gravitational force field which he compared to earths protective atmosphere

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm currently watching the video, but the problem i have with the majority of these 'whistleblowers' is that they never take their findings to legitimate news organisations.

i trust journalistic integrity over interviews and information posted on Youtube.

Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What's your definition of "legitimate news organisations" ? Just curious... lol

edit on 21-10-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Mandrakerealmz

Like, well respected news organisations which are known for their credibility and journalistic rigour. For example, the Guardian and the Sydney Morning Herald. I wouldn't approach any organisation within the US, with the probable exception of the Washington Post or the New York Times though.

heck, they could give the information to WikiLeaks for all i care. Just as long as the information goes through thorough checking and analysis.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Just checking lol. I completely know what you mean though. Definitely a lot of YouTube videos of scratchy phone calls claiming to be insiders.

The one about the guy from NASA who sounded really freaked out lingers in my mind. I think he rung into coast 2 coast.

This one:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, that's an interesting video to say the least.

We'll all have to wait and see if they peek out from behind the moon and announce themselves.

Frightning though.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Does anyone else notice this guys voice changing, getting deeper, after the 'disconnect'? What's that about?

Interesting stuff, I'll have to dig deeper.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

it's fake i'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What's your definition of "legitimate news organisations" ?

It certainly is not the Bankster owned and controled Psy Ops... ERRRrrr MSM!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Yeah i still believe that to be true and they covered it up as a hoax.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I rather enjoy how when one does a search for "Dr. Eric Norton" with either NSA or NASA attached to the search string, the only thing that comes up is a link to a thread on another conspiracy site it's against T&C to talk about.

There's not even a Linkedin profile that pops up.

On the other hand, Eric Norton on its own, or as an MD pops up tons of hits, but, nothing associated with NASA or NSA.

It's always interesting how these hoaxes as if by cue card invariably almost always need to cite affiliation with some .gov agency to establish legitimacy in fabricating these things.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

because they see some objects that appear to be cubes

OMG! The Borg are invading! We are all gonna be assimilated. Resistance is futile!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
OMG the US government departments are such drama queens, oh my gosh calm down. why do they think they are the only ones who know stuff lol

the first ship i was taken on and remember it fully, was back on the 11 October 2011, im assuming others contactees might have have earlier dates, so they have been gathering close by for a while now.

from Whateva69 on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last night i was shown a close up of a massive long dark star ship. I call it a star ship because i don't really know what they are called. At the same i was shown this slowly moving from my right to left, Telepathically a male voice said "this is us".

The ship was dark grey almost like charcoal, I cant even begin to count how many levels high it was, defiantly more than 20, pick up a skyscraper and lay it down and that would be a good idea of the size.

it was cool to see these, i know of 3 different ships out there
don't panic, geez.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 21/10/13 by Whateva69 because: more

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Pistoche

because they see some objects that appear to be cubes

OMG! The Borg are invading! We are all gonna be assimilated. Resistance is futile!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Whateva69
OMG the US government departments are such drama queens, oh my gosh calm down. why do they think they are the only ones who know stuff lol

Last night i was shown a close up of a massive long dark star ship. I call it a star ship because i don't really know what they are called. At the same i was shown this slowly moving from my right to left, Telepathically a male voice said "this is us".

The ship was dark grey almost like charcoal, I cant even begin to count how many levels high it was, defiantly more than 20, pick up a skyscraper and lay it down and that would be a good idea of the size.

don't panic, geez.

Love and harmony
Whateva

where did u get this info from?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

from listening to the video that was posted.

Love and harmony
Whatewva

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I already watch that, and he not mention ison sir..i am so interesting to research about space..but for a black huge spaceship behind the moon i doubt it, but keep update maybe some one can make me belive with scientific opinion and fact..SnF sir..i bookmark this, tq

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So we have a voice on a youtube video that says there are scary things in space that are being covered up by NASA and this is what you want to call a whistleblower?

Seems a bit strange that we have amateur skywatchers out there and nobody sees anything except NASA, so sorry but it just isn't believable.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Whateva69

the first ship i was taken on and remember it fully, was back on the 11 October 2011, im assuming others contactees might have have earlier dates, so they have been gathering close by for a while now.

don't panic, geez.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 21/10/13 by Whateva69 because: more

Maybe That is SIGILDA..? (Check out Ms.Sled thread about 90 pages dialog to alien that soon come to earth with love)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Mandrakerealmz

Not named Youtube.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join