It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are all the town cop cars now black?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Yes I have noticed that they have been upgrading, and becoming one bland unilateral force, right down to there gear, uniforms, and everything else. I seen a few of the new black cars today even, most people would not even notice that a few months ago they were all white and black standard cop cars you would see around. But first it was one or two, and some years latter there pretty much standard. Were it will all lead and will it be ultimately sinister? Who knows eh. But I suppose the populous will eventually see.

Where will it all lead? LOL you just sit back and wait to find out. Next thing you know, they come knocking down your front door and beat you the faq down.

By that time, you'll be like "ooooooo so this is what it all lead to." with your head against the floor / ground.

Home of the brave, land of the free, ummmm yea.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yeaok

I want to say that I saw 3 completely black, unmarked police cars between Madison, Wi and the WI Dells yesterday.

They were Crown Victorias 2 cars were parked - one had a regularly uniformed police officer in the driver's seat - no sirens mounted on top of the car.

How did I know they were "police cars"??? You could see the metal grill between the front and back seat - and you could see all of the usual computer/gps/walkie/talkie type apparatus in the front seat......

They are all completely black and unmarked.

These were not on the interstate = they were in and around small towns on the state highway system in WI.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This pretty Much Explains it Huh!!!??

Police State it Surly Is !

From What ive has Seen in my own County

The Boarder Patrol Dressed In Green in Military Style Clothing... ( Federal Agents ) Explainable

State Police Same Clothing They always Had Dressed in Gray purple Stripes Same Type of Cars..

Local Police !!! Dressed In Black Military Style Clothing Cars Black Chargers !! Or Black white Door Chargers ! with Black Humvee s ( In a fricken Town that isnt Small! )

Think im joking !!

Here's their Face Book in its all it glory and what is there right on their Page!! Cover!!

The site

www.facebook.com...

Thier Hummer with a Flag in the Back Ground ! if you seen this just by it self you would thought this pic here was an MP Hummer Huh but its local Police
scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net...

Was George Orwell Right ??

Then There is This !!

(UPDATE) Mystery Roadside Cameras in New York State

I guess Were Getting Closer to a Orwellian Nation

edit on 20-10-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird

Yes I have noticed that they have been upgrading, and becoming one bland unilateral force, right down to there gear, uniforms, and everything else. I seen a few of the new black cars today even, most people would not even notice that a few months ago they were all white and black standard cop cars you would see around. But first it was one or two, and some years latter there pretty much standard. Were it will all lead and will it be ultimately sinister? Who knows eh. But I suppose the populous will eventually see.

unlikely...

incrementalism is their their greatest ally....do it a little at a time, the people become conditioned to accept it as the new norm. eventually, people can't remember a time when it was any different..

due to various factors, the general public has a very short memory, and an even shorter attention span...and before you question this assertion, keep this in mind.... were it not true, people would be absolutely furious, and taking to the streets over the president's campaign lies, and current destructive policies..

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

gardener
Milcons wear black shirt with tan jeans, typically

And their vans typically, Black too.

no they don't...

have you even SEEN a contractor in the flesh?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I live in Southern Ohio, they're all White or Silver around here.

In Northern Kentucky they're mostly Blue and White.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. I believe that it was always only a matter of time before the local police forces would become true front liners. I'm not surprised in the least.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

liejunkie01
I thought there was something up with the new cop cars.

Bankrupt country spending money like its going out of style.

They are preparing for the unprepared folks.

Don't be one.

---

It's the SAME THING UP HERE IN CANADA!!!!

In Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada, a TRULY SMALL TOWN
only 20 miles away from a MAJOR metro area the size of Seattle,
ALL the cop cars were recently replaced with the NEW Black and
White Dodge Charger performance vehicles with an uncharacteristically
Wild-West Sheriff's Badge treatment to them which is SOOOO unCanadian!

Originally, the old cop cars were all Blue and White in the traditional
police livery BUT nowadays they seem more ominous and threatening.

EVEN the uniforms were changed over from traditional small-town police blue
to MILITARY/SWAT Team black cargo pants and very military almost NAZI-like
BROWNSHIRT-style black tops which are very intimidating. I grew up in this small
town and the change in uniforms, cars AND behaviour has gotten very Fascist,
and military-oriented with a decided orientation towards SHOW-OF-FORCE tactics
and looks which I find ABHORRENT!

It's ALL because of TV, Media and even modern war-fighting which have recently
emphasized that WE (the People!) ARE THE ENEMY CIVVIES and they (the cops)
are the overwhelmed small fighting force when in reality is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE
with a FULLY MILITARIZED POLICE having FULLY TRAINED OVERWHELMING FORCE
available for use against an under-trained and ill-equipped public.

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! The police are NOT the Military...!!!
They are the PUBLIC's servants charged to QUIETLY and proactively
keep only the order necessary for general peace and only mild direction/correction
in our communities. They are NOT TO BE standing armies kept in waiting
for MAJOR battles at their whim and call.

A Founding American Thomas Paine said it correctly that freedom
is an ANIMATED CONTEST and that our society SHOULD NOT BE
a bland and banal tranquility of public servitude.

It is a SAD DAY when a frightened public has been COWED into such
Tranquil Servitude by a publicly funded Military force designed to
serve POLITICAL MASTERS rather than the General Public.

NOPE! We need to GO BACK to 1790 where the monarchy was fully disavowed
from public life by the signing of the U.S. Constitution which gave POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
And that means AMERICANS (and Canadians too!) need to ABOLISH these military forces
masquerading as police from our cities and towns. Ideally, the PUBLIC should police itself!

While a DEBASED and almost-Immoral public has CONTRIBUTED GREATLY to this
rapid escalation of MILITARY-LIKE FORCE within civilian life, I do believe the FIRST
item on the public agenda is DE-MOBILIZATION to more neighbourhood-oriented policing.

From there, some tough-love PARENTING could put a big dent in the local crime problems
which TEND to be highly youth-oriented. These crime problems only SEEM to be insurmountable
but I say FAR TOO MANY community members (and PARENTS!) offloaded THEIR JOB of RAISING
MORAL and DECENT human beings OUTSOURCING parental duties en-masse without regard to
future consequences. The "government" TRIED to take on a job which SHOULD BE a LOCAL one
(i.e. HOUSEHOLD matters) and said overwhelmed "government" used the only thing it has
at its disposal....public money!.....to use for purchasing OVERWHELMING FORCE
to TRY and change human nature at a mega-scale! (an IMPOSSIBLE task!).

All we get now out of this BAD IDEA is a runaway freight train where the COPS
feel they have no choice financially but to cede to higher political powers and
thus the ever rising escalation of us-vs-them mentality just to save their JOBS!
It's a spiral downwards which will end very badly and pretty soon as the greater
public gets FED UP with this ever-greater police militarization and intimidation.

I blame bad parenting, a banal and debased media culture, simple greed,
and the desire for AN EASY LIFE for this sorry mess we are in because we
allowed a few rotten apples to spoil the entire barrel. I'm afraid we got
seduced into wanting and eating nothing but sugar...and now we must
deal with a society-wide case of figurative AND literal rotten teeth,
slug-like behaviour and life-shortening diabetes!

I little more self-discipline early on with an ounce of prevention
could have saved us from having to apply a body-pounding cure
to get us out of this society-wide mess of debased home life,
debased government and a culture of me-me-me!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

have you even SEEN a contractor in the flesh?

I am sure that most people have seen them, but had no idea that they were contractors.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Around my area there dark blue, might as well be black. Sheriff cars still, brown & white. Problem being in my area the sheer amount of un-marked cars & suvs. They really like the big honkin suvs.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I have never seen an all black police car. Ours are greyish Dodge Chargers with plenty of markings for which police department it is.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is all a gradual conversion/absorption of all governmental branches into the shadow government, which is slowly choking out the Constitutional government under which the founders established the USA. Black is the symbolic color of the shadow government--used to intimidate, to threaten, to instill fear in the masses.

You can also see evidence of the shadow government appearing on military equipment/uniforms. The US flag is now shown inverted on a number of military vehicles and uniforms. This, too, is a symbol of the shadow government, the emergence of a inverted (some might argue Satanic) government within our own ranks.

Face facts--the shadow government is a growing cancer in the lawful government of our Constitutional Republic. And it just keep metastasizing further and further throughout the host, until at last it can choke the life out of our country.

Just remember this quote from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars:

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

The government--this government--is a parasite. It's leeched onto the arms of we the people; and its working to strengthen and grow itself, working for that final moment when it can bleed us dry and take on a sinister life of its own.

edit on 21-10-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I don't know if its been mentioned yet, but this too is happening over here in the UK

Meet the new National Crime Agency:

www.youtube.com...

Sorry I was having trouble embedding.

Notice the black vehicles?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The derailment train is going full steam on this one, something here must have really pricked a nerve.

Sure why not, black police cars everywhere, black uniforms, helmets, ski masks and the exercise of power with fear, intimidation and near total anonymity. The social engineers know EXACTLY what they are doing, we are under psychological warfare.

Historically speaking we are creeping into a very bad situation. If people can't see that things are happening today in American that would have been unfathomable 10-20 years ago then you need to take your heads out of the sand. Open carry marches, Women being shot dead in front of the White House, Secret kill lists, NDAA, Massive ammunition purchases from DHS, Whistleblowers, Rise in domestic terrorism, Escalation of foreign wars on and on, and its all coming into fruiting just as the economy begins imploding on itself.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I think that right now, all we have are a bunch of puzzle pieces, and we don't have the big picture yet.

Read the Bible. Widespread war, worldwide catastrophes, plague, poverty, all culminating in martial law with the rounding up and beheading of those that don't align with the technologically superior 'globalist' draconian force---sums it up in a nutshell.

Bottom line. The truly faithful who do not cleave to this sick evil infested world are willing to pay the price of the flesh for the Promise in Christ. We have long been Warned what this world is and what it is dominion to.

Revelation is not always pleasant, however it was Deemed necessary to Deliver.
edit on 21-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I know it should just be common sense to see the things this man is speaking about everywhere you look today, it's just for some reason 95% of us do not see this. When I began looking for the core cause as to why no one else was 'getting it' I rediscovered a term known as cognitive dissonance, and basically it's denial in reality as it exists in our society today it's become a form of psychosis. Many more people get it than it appears, but they have been preconditioned to not express any views that are so far outside of normal everyday life becuase they do not want to be associated with mental illness and non conformity and right now it is easy to continue as though it is life as normal. On the reverse side of that is the fact that it is a form of mental illness to refuse to acknowledge characteristics of the world we inhabit even though it is obvious and proven fact that what you believe is drastically different than proven fact, and this belief system is creating both social and economic problems for you, still the majority prefers to follow the status quo. We are mammals, and so are lemmings the exact mental conditions that exist in any given population of lemmings exists in the mind of every individual that sees what is happening around them and instead of recognizing it and going in a different direction decides to follow the status quo, and this is exactly what results in the 'accidental death' of a million lemmings every single year. Modern science would explain this as suicide, but it doesn't fit. The group mentality that lemmings exist under creates such an overpowering sense of security that while in mass it is never even a consideration that they are moving in a direction that will result in death. If you look at the machine that is being built then you can see for what purpose it is being built, and we at one time were taught in school details of modern history with focus on events that led to when things went wrong, becuase history repeats it's self every single day and it is going to repeat it's self again tomorrow. Hope this makes sense I only write like this when manic and I'm always psychotic when in this state as well, generally though the views I express in this state are what I believe.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Interesting post! The guy in the video made some fantastic points and reiterated what everyone on here already knows

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
This is all a gradual conversion/absorption of all governmental branches into the shadow government, which is slowly choking out the Constitutional government under which the founders established the USA. Black is the symbolic color of the shadow government--used to intimidate, to threaten, to instill fear in the masses.

You can also see evidence of the shadow government appearing on military equipment/uniforms. The US flag is now shown inverted on a number of military vehicles and uniforms. This, too, is a symbol of the shadow government, the emergence of a inverted (some might argue Satanic) government within our own ranks.

Face facts--the shadow government is a growing cancer in the lawful government of our Constitutional Republic. And it just keep metastasizing further and further throughout the host, until at last it can choke the life out of our country.

Just remember this quote from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars:

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

The government--this government--is a parasite. It's leeched onto the arms of we the people; and its working to strengthen and grow itself, working for that final moment when it can bleed us dry and take on a sinister life of its own.

edit on 21-10-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

wow, you are WAY off base here....i see no inverted flags....

i see flags oriented properly.....see, when displayed on the right side of ANYTHING, be it a man, or a vehicle, the stars are to be on the leading (forward) edge...it's always been that way.

an INVERTED flag is one flown upside down...meaning the stars are still on the pole side, they're just on the bottom...and an inverted flag is not a symbol of the shadow government, it's a display of distress...

you're two for two champ....

that quote only matters to people who subscribe to the author's specific brand of crazy, and while i will admit that there is most likely some sort of shadow government, i don;t think it's what you think it is...
edit on 21-10-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why are cop cars being painted black? For the same reason they paint a grinning fanged monster on an A-10. The psychological affect.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

SheopleNation

MrSpad
Black has always been a traditional color of police cars. Thus the term black and whites.

Yeah, back in the 1960's. Most police cars these days are white. It's the highway patrol who have always been called Black and Whites. Just saying. ~$heopleNation

This isn't true...

It was regular squad cars that were called Black and Whites... why? Because New York police were black and white cars.

Cape Coral Florida has always had white police cruiser with blue lettering. A few months ago they got a whole new shipment of cruisers....

You guessed it, all Chargers, and all black and white.

The standard police cruiser is a dodge charger with a hemi here....

That's not normal....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join