It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling Video of Dallas, PD Attempted Execution of Mentally Ill Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

well well well...the video is gold (and I mean that from the perspective of the fools getting caught red handed)....pretty sad reading the police report.....these police are qualified psychopath's and should go to prison so they can have justice served....put em in with the people they arrested and give them some soap on a rope....

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
reply to post by greencmp

well well well...the video is gold (and I mean that from the perspective of the fools getting caught red handed)....pretty sad reading the police report.....these police are qualified psychopath's and should go to prison so they can have justice served....put em in with the people they arrested and give them some soap on a rope....

Yeah, the video is pretty undeniable. I like your version of justice, and it is kind of you to give them some soap for their stay haha

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Xtrozero
The guy was thinking of moving.....can't be to cautious, any second he was going to fly at them...all teeth and claws.

BTW I think back in the day you could not shoot an unarmed man...period. How times have changed.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Back in the day, they just took out a confiscated/stolen/non-reported sidearm that the cop kept "just-in-case" and planted it on the mistake he/she had shot. Now the cops just make up any old crap and the lawyers throw it against the wall to see if it sticks. If it doesn't, then you know the PD will try and think of something else to make it not the cops fault.

It's pretty disgusting and it's going to get worse before it gets better.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Darkphoenix77

BABYBULL24
Notice they took the "To Protect & Serve" off the Federally Funded black cop cars of death.

It's getting crazy out there.

New slogan should be similar to The Borg.....

We are the Pork.....you will be exterminated....resistance is futile.

That is said in jest, and to be fair, I know not all police are corrupt baddies. They should openly enforce laws for all however. The first thing the police officer that didn't fire should have done was put the one that did in handcuffs.

edit on 18-10-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: addition

Yah - i mean the good cops should start standing up & saying listen this guy is an idiot and I'm not working with him anymore he is going to kill somebody. I dunno maybe they all retired at this point & all you got left are the knuckle draggers.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

BABYBULL24

Darkphoenix77

BABYBULL24
Notice they took the "To Protect & Serve" off the Federally Funded black cop cars of death.

That is said in jest, and to be fair, I know not all police are corrupt baddies. They should openly enforce laws for all however. The first thing the police officer that didn't fire should have done was put the one that did in handcuffs.

Yah - i mean the good cops should start standing up & saying listen this guy is an idiot and I'm not working with him anymore he is going to kill somebody. I dunno maybe they all retired at this point & all you got left are the knuckle draggers.

I fear that you may be on to something....sad but true. The military seems to be phasing out all the vets and respected generals, not too much of a stretch to think the police force may be doing the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
awe never mind...
edit on 19-10-2013 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Xtrozero
The guy was thinking of moving.....can't be to cautious, any second he was going to fly at them...all teeth and claws.

BTW I think back in the day you could not shoot an unarmed man...period. How times have changed.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

Shooting a man with a knife like that takes a COWARD..

Badges are R E D C O A T S

In the old America, townspeople did NOT CARE if a guy had a badge.. that "TINHORN" would be dealt with if needed. My great Uncle is famous in East Tennessee, back in the 30's, he as 3 members of his crew shot their way out of being surrounded more than once. He killed 5 cops in less than 3 years. My last name resonates through the foothills to this day.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Darkphoenix77

BABYBULL24

Darkphoenix77

BABYBULL24

I fear that you may be on to something....sad but true. The military seems to be phasing out all the vets and respected generals, not too much of a stretch to think the police force may be doing the same.

Those type of decent men who wore a badge have all retired or walked away.

THOSE LEFT today wearing a badge:
1. morally compromised
2. retirement bound
3. young psycho's .... THOSE attracted to the job should NOT be allowed to do it..

Someone who WANTS TO BE A COP.. NEVER SHOULD BE ONE... ulterior motives to HONOR at work

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'll let Dear Diana Ross make her reply here to this thread by way of her acting this brilliant performance in:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Stop the holocops

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Please redirect responses to the previous thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>