It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women imprisoned for Miscarrying

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

This is what fundamentalist christianism does to backward countries where they have very strong hold on the governments, and people still think that Christianity doesn't have anything like sharia laws, well guess what people they are not better when it comes to any type of religion that has gone to the extreme like fundamentalism

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by Grimpachi

This is what fundamentalist christianism does to backward countries where they have very strong hold on the governments, and people still think that Christianity doesn't have anything like sharia laws, well guess what people they are not better when it comes to any type of religion that has gone to the extreme like fundamentalism

It prevents people from murdering their children?

In the US, 0.001% of Abortions are because of rape, incest doesn't matter because if it's consensual who the FUK are you to say they should abort their child.

So we should allow millions of baby murderers to get away with it because they couldn't be responsible enough not to get pregnant?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

And we should hang women for been witches and stone them for been women, when men can not stand them anymore, let dig a hole in the ground and burry them until they die.

Spare me the crap I wasn't born yesterday.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

marg6043

And we should hang women for been witches and stone them for been women, when men can not stand them anymore, let dig a hole in the ground and burry them until they die.

Spare me the crap I wasn't born yesterday.

Witch hunts were a pagan practice that constantly was oppressed by the Catholic Church, since Protestantism appealed to the unchurched Vulgate laity in old pagan areas that continued to practice witch craft there was a rampant use of witch hunts particularly for personal gain through out the end of the wars for reformation.

The "Maleficarum" which spurned these witch hunts came from a person condemned by both the Catholics and the Reformers.

SO I WILL NOT SPARE YOU THE CRAP

You're misinformed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here just read how stupid you sound.

The Church condemned the very idea of the existence of "Witches" as "Superstition."

The book became the handbook for secular courts throughout Renaissance Europe, but was not used by the Inquisition, which even cautioned against relying on the work.[21] Between 1487 and 1520 the work was published thirteen times. It was again published between 1574 and 1669 a total of sixteen times. Regardless of the authenticity of the endorsements appearing at the beginning of the book, their presence contributed to the popularity of the work.

Witch trials were secular affairs. Churches would have no part of it. The idea that some Church would try people for witches is pure propaganda. The trials were conducted by secular judges, even in the Americas.
edit on 19-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No, it makes them retarded and willing to kill thousands of people in other countries just because they don't have the right flag.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

CB328

No, it makes them retarded and willing to kill thousands of people in other countries just because they don't have the right flag.

Suuuure....

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Trust me you can not argue with those that are haters of women regardless what atrocities are done to them in the name of religious rights, the bible, Jesus, God and the littler fetuses.

They rather see women in rags, in chains and the sole property of the fundamentalist government first and then the abusive husbands.

God figure.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by CB328

Trust me you can not argue with those that are haters of women regardless what atrocities are done to them in the name of religious rights, the bible, Jesus, God and the littler fetuses.

They rather see women in rags, in chains and the sole property of the fundamentalist government first and then the abusive husbands.

God figure.

Just the most baseless statement ever, because we won't let you murder babies we are "putting you in rags and forcing you to marry abusive husbands".

The utter filth of feminism exposed right here.
edit on 21-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Just the most baseless statement ever, because we won't let you murder babies we are "putting you in rags and forcing you to marry abusive husbands".

Who's "we"? Do you live in El Salvador? I'm pretty sure that most conventional birth control is also banned there, too. Are you also against contraception, like the Pope and the Catholic Church?

"You", who ever "you" are, have no say over what women do with their bodies here in the US. Unlike El Salvador, the Pope, or any other religious figure, doesn't dictate our laws.

And by the way, witch hunting is still being done in 3rd world countries around the globe, perpetrated by fundamental Christians. Women and children are being hunted down and killed for perceived "witchcraft".

Here in the US, there are countless stories of children being killed in exorcisms, as well. Thanks to fundamental Christians and their nutty ideas.

edit on 21-10-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

windword

Who's "we"? Do you live in El Salvador? I'm pretty sure that most conventional birth control is also banned there, too. Are you also against contraception, like the Pope and the Catholic Church?

"You", who ever "you" are, have no say over what women do with their bodies here in the US. Unlike El Salvador, the Pope, or any other religious figure, doesn't dictate our laws.

And by the way, witch hunting is still being done in 3rd world countries around the globe, perpetrated by fundamental Christians. Women and children are being hunted down and killed for perceived "witchcraft".

Here in the US, there are countless stories of children being killed in exorcisms, as well. Thanks to fundamental Christians and their nutty ideas.

Just a bunch of crap, post evidence of children dying to exorcism, and contrast with abortion.

How does anti-abortion lead to woman abuse? Oh wait it doesnt!

The witch hunting is by non Christians get yiur facts straight
edit on 21-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just a bunch of crap, post evidence of children dying to exorcism

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The witch hunting is by non Christians get yiur facts straight

Suspected Witches Burned Alive By Christians in Kenya: VIDEO

A story of an estimated 15,000 children in Africa's Niger Delta being denounced by Christian pastors as witches and wizards and then killed, tortured or abandoned by their own families.
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Nigerian Christians are killing children as “witches”

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

There are a lot of non Christian witch hunters..

considering witch hunting has nothing to do with Christ, in fact Christ stopped a witch hunt when HE said let Him who is without sin cast the first stone...can you prove these witch hunts have anything to do with Christianity?

Your misinformation is pathetic, disgusting and insulting.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There are a lot of non Christian witch hunters..

Maybe, but Christians made witch hunting/killing famous.

considering witch hunting has nothing to do with Christ, in fact Christ stopped a witch hunt when HE said let Him who is without sin cast the first stone...can you prove these witch hunts have anything to do with Christianity?

I already did. Check the links.

Your misinformation is pathetic, disgusting and insulting.

What's disgusting is your judgmental, self righteous attitude, your hypocrisy and your denial that Christians do and say things that aren't very Christ like every day.

Arch-Conservative U.S. Christians Help Uganda 'Kill-the-Gays' Bill Stay Alive

Gays hatred has nothing to do with Christ, and neither does abortion. But, that doesn't stop them from interfere in other's people business.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Whats disgusting is your thinking somehow Christianity has anything to do with witch hunting when I just proved you wrong by quoting the Bible.

Jesus also said that only God may separate the wheat from the chaff. So anyone who would punish someone else for a sin only punishes themselves eternally in Hell. For as Jesus also said, go and forgive and what you do to others I will do to you likewise.
edit on 22-10-2013 by FreeMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I just proved you wrong by quoting the Bible.

What? Where? Huh?

That either makes you an idiot, intellectually dishonest or both.

Huh?

Ad honomin attacks and personal insults do not help your argument. Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.

edit on 22-10-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

windword

I just proved you wrong by quoting the Bible.

What? Where? Huh?

That either makes you an idiot, intellectually dishonest or both.

Huh?

Ad honomin attacks and personal insults do not help your argument. Denial is NOT a river in Egypt.

Clearly quoted the Bible several time, can you quote the Bible proving witch hunting is Christian?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Can you show me where contraception and birth control isn't Christian?

I went through your posts in this thread twice now, and I haven't seen you quote the Bible once. You did refer to the adulteress story, but adultery isn't witch craft. However, I did show you that there are Christians intent on killing and persecuting gays.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

windword

Can you show me where contraception and birth control isn't Christian?

I went through your posts in this thread twice now, and I haven't seen you quote the Bible once. You did refer to the adulteress story, but adultery isn't witch craft. However, I did show you that there are Christians intent on killing and persecuting gays.

I quoted the Bible twice, once when I pointed out that when a whore was to be stoned (whores and Witches are very much the same thing, both are accused of using sex in their craft) Jesus stood in the way and said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Surprisingly Jesus himself did not start throwing stones.

I then go on to quote when Jesus says that only God will separate the wheat from the chaff in the end times. This is a direct refutation of killing sinners. You can take a crusade like the Albigensian Crusade and immediately call it Satanic because when the leader of that Crusade said "kill them all God will sort them out" he was directly going against this passage in the Bible.

The fact you don't see these as quotations straight out of the Bible shows how Biblically illiterate you are and unqualified to make assertions that Christianity some how promotes witch hunting, something the west no longer does because of no longer taking the Bible literally or something.

You cannot find one passage which promotes witch hunting

NOT ONE.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also I don't know where contraception and birth control comes from, that's a Catholic thing, not a Christian thing. They have a bunch of laws that have nothing to do with the Bible or are very convoluted interpretations of the Bible.

But it's hardly immoral to disallow birth control or contraception both of which are SO HARMFUL to women.

My ex-girlfriend has Ovarian cysts now because of birth control.

So are you promoting female genital cancer because of medication? Is that what you are? Some female genital mutilator?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join