It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake October 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Sammamishman
reply to post by gariac

Where at Nellis is this tower located?

It is a number of towers. Just download the files. One tower has comm gear. Another has a security camera. It wouldn't surprise me if the TTR or Groom Lake towers had such gear.

Also likely is the winner of the Nellis contract might be the same company that did the work at Groom if a civilian contractor was used.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Sweet. Now if I could only see the pictures....

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki

It would help if you would be specific about what you can't see. If you are referring to the tower photographs, the link to the solicitation is still working:

Nellis towers

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

gariac

JohnnySasaki

It would help if you would be specific about what you can't see. If you are referring to the tower photographs, the link to the solicitation is still working:

Nellis towers

Your links are coming up 404 Not Found.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

JohnnySasaki

gariac

JohnnySasaki

Nellis towers

Your links are coming up 404 Not Found.

Any particular links?

The original panoramic files were png, but it you read further down the thread, I replaced them with jpg.

Far less work, just go to this page:
Area 51 panoramas
That link goes to a named anchor, meaning it should drop you to the part of the page where the panoramas are located.

Just save the images. I don't do any right click trapping. In fact, other than piwik, there is no _javascript on the website, and you are free to run it noscript if you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join