It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dream Has You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The dream. It haunts me with it's dark secrets. From the moment I am awake, to the moment that I fall asleep, a grand dream reveals itself to me. As strange as it may seem, for creatures as amazing as Humans, so few acknowledge or even stand this gift of dreaming. Yet, in each one of us, there is a dreamer.

This story is about my dream. My dream that lasts a lifetime. How did I come across such a thing? What makes it all possible? A great many questions have come and past as the mind opens up and sees clearly in the most profound way, the dreamworld.

It is like a mythical fairytale long lost and forgotten. A secret art of being and experiencing, the most wonderful and amazing of things. The dreamworld, in case you have forgotten. Is one of the most powerful, and profound places you can be.

How powerful are dreams? Powerful enough to create a virtual reality? Powerful enough to create reality? What ever these dreams are, they are raw unbridled power. The power of creation. The power of thought.

What if dreams and reality bridged at some point? Is that possible? Could dreaming and this reality have something in common? No, sadly. That is impossible for some. Some do not get to see this. The part of dreaming where reality and dreams collide. Where they become one and the same.

Now, ask yourself. How powerful would that be? And honestly ask yourself. Have you ever had a dream so real, so perfect that one day later in the future. What you had dreamed of in the past, was now staring you square in the face? Like deja vu? Only, you remember it from your dreams.

You are waking up. It's ok. No need to answer yes or no, that's your business and not mine. Needless to day, it's fascinating this dreamworld of which we all exist in. This world that haunts us in our sleep. Where fantasy comes to life.

How many times have I drank from the river Styx? Or passed through the walls unbounded? Has it been only once, that I woke and knew I was dreaming? Knew I could control the dream? I'd be lying if I said it was only once. I've been very busy in this dreamworld.

That's right. I move around and go places, do things. Some of those things involve #ing with the dreams that come true. You know, just a little. I mean, why not. When it's right there in front of you.
Wouldn't you?

Maybe you don't understand, this dreamworld is quite the racket. It's Fantasy Island on crack except the crack is virtual and you wake up dazed and confused that you could even dream such amazing things. Ah... right, you probably don't get it. Most of you aren't even awake enough to dream, let alone know what dreaming is.

Locked in, the zombies. The NPC characters. The deadites. You know who you are, the ones of you who totally suck at dreaming. Think it's all a joke. That's right, this fingers pointing at you. If it was a religion I would call that blasphemy, but it's not. It's your dreams that you judge. Just another part of yourself expressed in dream reality.

There is still that red pill, that chance to dream. To become interested. I mean, you aren't dead yet. Then again, who cares right? Who want's to have the most amazing experiences ever when you fall asleep at night? Who want's to play in that playground right?

I only have 4161 characters left. What ever should I do with them. What secrets shall I expose? Maybe none. Who knows who's listening? Who's thinking the same # as I am? Lot's of paranoid people out there looking to score on some pound cake. Looking for...

That's when it hit me. Looking for themselves. Looking for who they really are. So lost, so confused. So many things to believe and not enough truth. Start looking at the part of you who dreams.

That's when the fun begins.

All characters in this story are figment of my warped imagination. Any coincidence to persons living or dead, or otherwise self-aware is intentional. Live the dream baby! Live the dream!

join