It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Comet ISON Changes Course Twice!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

There is absolutely no need to be sorry friend, you have done nothing wrong. I am just excited for you to read it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The satire is pretty obvious if you continue reading:

Its unfortunate that so much has been made over Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) in the conspiracy theory world. The National Report in our effort to bring purity to the news has sifted through an endless list of bad YouTube videos and volumes of garbage theories from every hack and mental health client on the planet in our effort to bring you the truth.

As far as the Gould prediction is concerned, it is not scientific, but a guess from an educated man who spent his life working in the U.S. space program.

Looking forward to the next issue that will

present new evidence showing a series of Chinese images that purportedly show a mysterious object passing in front of the comet that appears to be under intelligent control. The vessel reflects light and therefore is likely to be made of metal. We will also provide photographic evidence showing a link between crop circles and ISON.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

THIS VIDEO SHOWS HOW WILL BE THE EVENT ON NOVEMBER 29 2013 THE VIDEO SIMULATION WAS PUBLISHED BY THE OBSERVATORY OF LISBON

third-secret.pro-forum.co.uk...
edit on 17-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryyptyk

As the comet heats up from the sun ice and frozen gases (CO2, Ammonia, methane) vapourize and outgas from the
nucleus. Dust and rocks held together by these frozen gaes are ejected from the comet

These outgassings act as rocket thrusting the comet in different directions

It accordance with Newton's Laws of Motion - every action there is opposite and equal reaction

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The conventional astronomers will have excellent excuses in their minds for what happened. However, course changes puts them in a bind because they don't want to admit that all of their prior course projections were simply bad math. So they have to blame the comet and those pesky "non-gravitational effects" they pull out of their hat everytime a comet doesn't perform to expectations--and that happens far more than they would have you realize.

As far as I'm concerned, my thread from last month to the aliens and UFO forum but quickly buried by ATS in the Skunk Works forum has a tad more validity than it formerly had garnered by the establishment crowd and its gullible on-lookers. The thread is entitled Rethinking Comets. Three other recent articles of mine, including Trouble with Comet Halley, reside there also. My premise is that comets are controlled bodies, cometships.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by usertwelve

I've posted the video of the so called ships passing infront of ISON on the 1st page. I don't know if it's fake or not.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
""
This information was made public through the Kremlin
""

Why should the effing Russian KREMLIN announce anything space-related? Nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Maybe people just notice that the Kremlin is speaking because they have not been drowned out by NASA recently.

Never ever doubt Russian technology. I say this in peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It may be better if you check your sources site before posting any claims made by the site.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

It is...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

skyblueworld
reply to post by usertwelve

I've posted the video of the so called ships passing infront of ISON on the 1st page. I don't know if it's fake or not.

Of course it's fake, as explained in THIS thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Speaking of gullible...

ISON has not changed course.

Have you people not learnt your lesson from Elenin?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Finding the truth often involves ruling out and dismissing information. That way we can get closer to the truth together. The more we can eliminate what is untrue the closer we get.

Cheesy helps us to do this by bringing the articles to the ATS for us to pick apart.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Cheers dude, I'll go sit in the dark corner for a while

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Gulible has nothing to do with it. Cheesy does not have English as a first language so it would be hard to see the Satire.

I have issues with American humour because I am British and we have a different style of humour and it is easy to get confused.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

skyblueworld
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Cheers dude, I'll go sit in the dark corner for a while

No need for that mate. Still it would be cool technology to see space bodies, especially comets and asteroids, millions of miles away in such high resolution.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by wmd_2008

Finding the truth often involves ruling out and dismissing information. That way we can get closer to the truth together. The more we can eliminate what is untrue the closer we get.

Cheesy helps us to do this by bringing the articles to the ATS for us to pick apart.

Yet a quick review of the site it was posted on would save even posting it in the first place!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Guys..tq for comment.post.link and advise..so ison is just okay..tq so much this my bad, nexttime i will try more careful when read the article..once again tq so much all

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Cheesy brother, we should land you on ISON, that way you'll know everything about its behaviour from the first hand

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Tsu322
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Gulible has nothing to do with it. Cheesy does not have English as a first language so it would be hard to see the Satire.

I have issues with American humour because I am British and we have a different style of humour and it is easy to get confused.
I am American and I LOVE British humour on TV!!! Plus your accents are cool.

But that's all beside the point...

Cheesy... dude you rock! You are awesome. You are genuine, sincere, and probably the nicest, most polite person ever to emerge on the Internet.

Keep following your instincts, Cheesy. Of COURSE sometimes you're going to be wrong... but I hope you won't let that get in the way of your search for Truth... because you have a lot of "fans" who appreciate the way you go about it. All members of the Cheesy Fan Club say "Aye!"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join