It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks: ‘Four more years’ for Obama

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

You right I didn't read every single reply to the thread. I really couldn't read all that crap with out losing my friggin mind. I really just had to speak my peace. This is nothing more than extreme right hogwash. Paranoid crap fed by the idiots at FOX, The Blaze, Breitbart, Worldnet Daily and Rush Limbaugh.

If anyone honestly believes that Obama is going to seek a third term they are completely delusional.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

acuna
reply to post by Bassago

You right I didn't read every single reply to the thread. I really couldn't read all that crap with out losing my friggin mind. I really just had to speak my peace. This is nothing more than extreme right hogwash. Paranoid crap fed by the idiots at FOX, The Blaze, Breitbart, Worldnet Daily and Rush Limbaugh.

If anyone honestly believes that Obama is going to seek a third term they are completely delusional.

Evil right-wing attacks on the poor POTUS again? The article was from the liberal bastion of left-wing propaganda the Washington Times. Did you even read the short original post or just the title. You under-read and over-reacted.

This thread has covered the 22nd amendment, personal opinion and free speech, individual voting rights and even (off topic, true) whether Hanks is a good actor and peoples opinion of his statement.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I'm not going to get in to a debate regarding whether I read all the replies or not. It's useless.

My main point is that the narrative of Obama looking for a 3rd term is rubbish and anyone who honestly believes it is delusional. That narrative has been mentioned time and time again in conservative media outlets since Obama got in to the White House. I don't care if potus is attacked on real issues and attacked fairly, there's plenty of issues to attack him on but at the very least attack him honestly.

As far as the Washington Times being a "bastion of left-wing propaganda" you are 100% wrong. Now The Washington Post most likely leans left but not the Times.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

acuna
reply to post by Bassago

I'm not going to get in to a debate regarding whether I read all the replies or not. It's useless.

My main point is that the narrative of Obama looking for a 3rd term is rubbish and anyone who honestly believes it is delusional. That narrative has been mentioned time and time again in conservative media outlets since Obama got in to the White House. I

Well you're right about one thing, since you admit to not reading all the posts and seeing the responses it's pretty useless discussing it with you then, isn't it. Why even come into it?

If you had read the posts you'd have seen that repealing the 22nd amendment goes all the way back to Reagan. You'd also know which member of congress has initiated a bill to do just that every 2 years since 1997.

You'd also have seen that some folks said it was Hanks opinion or a joke and his right to suggest such a thing. We all get to have a say on this. Me, posters in the thread, Tom Hanks and you. But you should at least read the thread before going off.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow. I have lost so much respect for so many people since Obama took office. I mean, OK. It's Tom Hanks. He plays phony people for a living (and actually does it well) but having never actually paid much attention to his real life persona, I would have thought him to be a decent person IRL. Now that I see he's in the Obama mafia just like all the rest of those worthless sell outs, it's going to really keep me from being able to get into him in any movies he might make in the future.

It's too bad. He's done some good roles. Cast Away was a great film when you consider this one man had to carry it entirely. Probably one of the greatest actors alive. Not a man of integrity, obviously.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Personally, I could care less what Hollyweirdos thinks, politically or otherwise. Those traitor, liberal-leftists are the cancer of America. That being said, I wouldn't have voted for Obama at gunpoint, either time. He has killed a lot of coal mining families and ruined their lives here where I live. There's so much hate for him here that it's scary(and it's not because he's black either). I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of these people march on DC. Anyways, that being said, I think Obama has been an embarrassment, a clown, a moron, a complete disgrace to the office, except I think the only thing that he's done right is holding the Zionists off from bombing Iran and Syria so far. That's the only thing I will give that idiot.

When election time rolls around, I believe the people need to ask a few questions to all those running for office so that we can control the future of America. Some of those questions should be:

*Are you a dual citizen
*Do you support Israel
*Do you think we should continue giving billions to other nations
*Did you, or do you support bailing out banks and wall street
*Do you think guns should be banned in the US
*Do you agree with giving citizenship to all illegals

If they answer yes to any of these questions, then you know NOT to vote for them. It's time to force them out. That is, depending on how rigged the voting system is because they will probably win either way if the Rothschilds and their owned puppets like Lindsey Graham want them in, so that leaves the only option of revolution, starting with arrest warrants being issued for the traitors. Change is gonna happen one way or the other. I can tell by how people are talking out in the open what's about to happen. It's coming. I have no doubts about it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hang him like Mussolini i say

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join