It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What deep thinkers we men are

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi Guys

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

No need to thank me, it's a public information service

Time for another beer.
Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey Cody

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Your theory is flawed.
After my first child was born, I very clearly remember saying NEVER AGAIN. And I didn't.
Also,when you get kicked in the nuts, it doesn't last for 17 & 1/2 hours. At least I hope not.

All due respect
~Neysa-Mother of one.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Deep thinking indeed!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

True story

When my ex was giving birth to our daughter she grabbed my shirt

Pulled me down and screamed at me

What did you do to me you b%%tard

Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

I aim to please,

One day I'll be asked to be on ask me anything

Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm sure she was just insane from the pain and didn't mean it.
You didn't remind her that she was partially responsible for her current condition, did you?
We hate that.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

hey cody, i would like to add to this deep thought. Does a womens body go into a type of shock before birth that helps deal with the trauma and pain? (not all of course) . Were as being kicked in stones is usually random and quick no preparation at all.

In my personnel experience I am over getting kicked in sak, I played soccer(football) since i was a baby and my later years spent as keeper. I have been kicked in the sac so many times, and had to get up and keep playing or a goal would have been scored, or just not go down at all to prevent a goal. Once I realized my mind was stronger than my stones I have stopped realling over in pain when the sak gets attacked. By the time I was 18 i was sure I was sterile, but low and behold I got two daughters that look exactly like me.

warning some offensive language

anyways cheers brother!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I disagree...

My child kicks me in the nuts everyday.

It't truly the ball busting that keeps on giving.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

As always DocH

Your input is as ever welcome and inciteful, I'll just try avoid being cracked in the knackers if that's OK with you, I just don't get the urge to toughen them up.

As strange as that may seem my ever enlightened brother

Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by cody599

Once I realized my mind was stronger than my stones I have stopped realling over in pain when the sak gets attacked. By the time I was 18 i was sure I was sterile, but low and behold I got two daughters that look exactly like me.

Hey Doc, mind over matter only partly works.

Can you be sure you weren't supposed to have two sons who looked like Tom Cruise?

You know, I only had daughters too... hmm???

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I definitely avoid a crack in the sac when ever possible, im just saying ,and I will teach my daughters that a hit to the balls will not always debilitate a man. however,there are other nerves and soft spots that will work every time
edit on 14-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

i think you met val kilmer

You know, I only had daughters too... hmm???

did u get hit in the stones alot?
edit on 14-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I read a topic about whats hurts the most (tooth ache vs giving birth).
A lot of women were saying toothache is the number one pain cause it creeps up and knocks you to the floor and carries on relentlessly until you go to have it sorted.
It can be the same for men too, i mean a kick in the balls hurts but the pain doesn't last all day and if you had extreme toothache at the highest magnitude you would probably rather have a kick in the balls (if it would make it go away) even though it can cause damage.
Just sayin

edit: answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 14-10-2013 by Parksie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Aikido my friend

A very effective self defence for girls and smaller guys. That and teach them break away techniques,

I certainly would think twice about attacking my daughter if knew what she knows

I never worry about her, and she's 17, I pity the boy that tries to push his luck

Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

cody599
Hi Guys

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

No need to thank me, it's a public information service

Time for another beer.
Cody

You almost had me there, Cody.

Who's to say whose pain is worse...until I remembered all the man colds I've had to witness and slave through. Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
My dear, the pain of childbirth is quickly forgotten in the joy of holding your precious bairn in your arms. [Sniff]

Now, [thwack upside the head] put down the beer, quit talking about your bollocks and go mow that spot you missed in the yard!

Love,

Mum

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

At least it wasn't a kick in the nuts

*Ducks*

The prodigal son

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had a similar incident the other day, Code-ster. However, then thoughts I had were trivialities such as "Why do we drive on a Parkway and park in a Driveway?" or "If you're going just slightly faster than the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, would you see them in the rearview mirror?"

Such is the mind of man.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Hi Dave long time no see

Liking the reference if I got it right,

My father worked on an exhaust system for a missile once because had asbestos in it, it was ruled that the missile may be dangerous.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cody

edit on 14/10/13 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Turn that magnificent brain to the issues of today and all our problems will be over! Keep those little gray cells churning!

<<   2 >>

join