It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Boylan: A Mothership will hover low above Cleveland October 24-27 2013

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

TDawgRex

Nyiah
So this guy says the date has been shoved back to November, because of a microwave attack that caused a heart attack?

Yeah, can this go to the hoax bin now? We've all had our laughs and it's just cringe-worthy at this point.

I second the motion.

If that helps.

Third the motion.

Please help.

I'm so disappointed (but unsurprised.)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Frankly you guys don't understand that first you must unsee the seeable unseen by freely checking out that which you have seen without knowing it. So see your unseeable by looking once more without seeing. There you will find it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I just tried that and now Iam blind

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Artlogic

The new date is due to the likkle aliens having too many beers a few weeks back and missing the spaceship on its way past earth...don't worry they got the next one and are due on Nov 4th.

Outstanding! *scribbles down revised date*....
I fully understand how that could have happened, it's also comforting to know that "couldn't make it....too drunk" isn't just a human issue, we may have more in common with our new overlords than we thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm delighted to see that you are still keeping up the good work Menedes.

Since you have assembled all the doubters on your thread, I've been able to discuss elsewhere, without being disturbed, the sensational discoveries by Dr. Strabismus of Utrecht (whom God preserve) that Ley lines are actually made of chocolate, and crop circles are the work of newts.

We'll try and get things wrapped up by Nov 4th, at which point there should really be an investigation into how badgers are digging holes in the Unified Field Theory, and are being hunted by the FBI. (Field Badger Initiative).

If you'd agree to give us cover again, I'll lend you my inflatable sea monster.

Good work, Menedes, stout fellow!

mistersmith.

if you see a photon with a tiny suitcase -- it's travelling light.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Pretty sure mistersmith just won the interwebz....*dabs away tears with Kleenex*

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Another ufo sighting prediction that is full of crap! Don't know why some bother posting these as they should all be in the hoax bin!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

scotsdavy1
Another ufo sighting prediction that is full of crap! Don't know why some bother posting these as they should all be in the hoax bin!

It was a cloaked mothership

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

scotsdavy1

Completely agree to be honest I find the whole prediction forum and farce nothing ever seems to come from it

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

scotsdavy1

It was a cloaked mothership

You sure it wasn't a cloaked fathership?

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Think it was a cloaked nutter ship

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Could be a mothership, fathership or an out and out nuttership....
Hope they bring friendship, not hardship....
Reading this thread is like going to an asylum for an internship....
Some even say they are fallen angels (lol) all I could say there is holyship.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

mistersmith
I'm delighted to see that you are still keeping up the good work Menedes.

Since you have assembled all the doubters on your thread, I've been able to discuss elsewhere, without being disturbed, the sensational discoveries by Dr. Strabismus of Utrecht (whom God preserve) that Ley lines are actually made of chocolate, and crop circles are the work of newts.

We'll try and get things wrapped up by Nov 4th, at which point there should really be an investigation into how badgers are digging holes in the Unified Field Theory, and are being hunted by the FBI. (Field Badger Initiative).

If you'd agree to give us cover again, I'll lend you my inflatable sea monster.

Good work, Menedes, stout fellow!

mistersmith.

if you see a photon with a tiny suitcase -- it's travelling light.

I just shat myself.

I would say that my brilliant smart-arse mind could have never had stated the obvious more magnificently...

Except, even on my best day, I just could not even come close...

You, sir, are my new hero.

Mods: If I broke T&C in any way, shape or form... save the U2U, just take the points... I am seriously OK with it
edit on 30-10-2013 by madmac5150 because: Upon the advice of Dr. Strabismus of Utrecht ... whom God preserve

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I feel awful for UFO researcher Richard Dolan every time I read something
crazy by Richard Boylan.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

How very kind.
I was "channelling" Beachcomber, a columnist in the Daily Express during the sixties.
I may be a little out of date as the paperboy has declined to deliver since the servants quarters collapsed into the moat.
You know what it's like.

mistersmith.

Waves have no favourite direction: they are not particular. Nils Bohr.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

mistersmith
reply to post by madmac5150

How very kind.
I was "channelling" Beachcomber, a columnist in the Daily Express during the sixties.
I may be a little out of date as the paperboy has declined to deliver since the servants quarters collapsed into the moat.
You know what it's like.

mistersmith.

Waves have no favourite direction: they are not particular. Nils Bohr.

Trust me I understand... mail service at home got a bit sketchy after we lost a carrier in a grotesque accident involving a chicken, an alligator pond, a billy goat and a 9-iron... ah yes... the land of opportunity...

The original news story about the incident exists... however, it has been showcased on the site "before it's news" so, alas, I cannot provide a source...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join