It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Teens missing from New Mexico youth ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Good find Thorne,
Looking at what the article says one could imply that because A) they're unlicensed and B) it's a Christian values camp, drumming up allegations could force them to become licensed, meaning they would no longer be allowed to have any religious principles.

The Feds have been trying hard to tear down any protections of christian groups, perhaps this is just one more case. Yet given the resources on the land something based on good old fashioned greed still looks more likely to me.

Another idea scares me - Looking at the map it's possible that their land is smack in the middle of a drug smuggling corridor and somebody either came across something or they want them out of the way.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That occurred to me too, especially with lawyer's background in land management. That and the fact there don't seem to be any pictures up for an Amber alert of this magnitude is off....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They may possibly have been taken to the Dulce underground military base...
If so, then God have mercy on their souls.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

I think they are closer to White Sands, geographically speaking.
It is down to 7 now, which two returned to their parents. Authorities are still asking the other 7 and the camp director to contact them.
Cnn
edit on 12-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join