It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RULES OF OPENING A THREAD.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Having a problem with finding the rules of posting a thread.

I know there is a set amount of interaction you must do before starting a thread. But my device is only bringing up bits of the site. And rules are not coming up. The last thing I wish to do is get a time out on ATS.

I realise when you first become a member. You can some what start a "hello I'm here thread". I never was able to do this. I didn't know it was offered.

Now I have a major RANT to post and I don't want to break the rules. How many stars and interactions do i need to jump into before I can start a conversation that is required before I can justifiably start a thread.

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE BECAUSE THE ATS WEBSITE IS NOT RUNNING FULL SPEED ON MY DEVICE. RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

If it would help. I wish to talk about a whistle blower. He was forced to take a case involving top marine corp officers. He dug in. Realised the case had to proceed. And now as of events of the last couple of weeks... was fired and removed by armed security.

This one hits home. Well because it involves family. I was only giving the straight ups at this years family reunion. And we warned him..."say goodbye to your life. And we love you and will back you!" You'll be made out to be maniacal and blown off".

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

You may start a thread in any forum you have access to.

The only requirement is that you have at least 20 posts.

Use this Link to start your thread in the RANT forum.

~Tenth

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Take that contraption off your head and you can start a thread!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

You may start a thread in any forum you have access to.

The only requirement is that you have at least 20 posts.

Use this Link to start your thread in the RANT forum.

~Tenth

Thank very much!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Now how do I give links? Because it's not working...

Its asking me to put in numbers and stuff I never heard of.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Just post the thread with the full links and send me a PM afterwards, I'll fix them for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Dear god man, you were a cyborg even in black and white days yet you are confounded by the contraptions that even baby cyborgs are able to control with a snotty little finger. Oo

I swear these sinister devices are only here to serve one purpose. Control you in ways you never dreamt of.

Instill a fear of technology into us all and render us inept at the very basic levels of interaction.

"I would say something but I can't work ou thow to say it on my tablet." -- insanity plus plus.

Either that or you need a different browser. Does fruit give you an option? The robot does. I prefer dolphins on my robot.

I was going to post a rant about how google are still being evil. But I swear they're watching gme. Deleted every post I made in a thread about how they're censoring the net. Uncanny. Put me in with the basket case who came in and ruined the thread. Lumped me in with the miscreant. I guess they don't like being politely exposed as the tyrants they are. Ahha! POLITELY too..

it's sad that they control the robots.. robots are all I can afford. Luckily I've corrupted them all and in revolt they've all broken on me. Apart from that one little creature. He sits there watching me.. Compliant and silent. Watching... like ceiling cat, only always there when you look...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

winofiend

Dear god man, you were a cyborg even in black and white days yet you are confounded by the contraptions that even baby cyborgs are able to control with a snotty little finger. Oo

I swear these sinister devices are only here to serve one purpose. Control you in ways you never dreamt of.

Instill a fear of technology into us all and render us inept at the very basic levels of interaction.

"I would say something but I can't work ou thow to say it on my tablet." -- insanity plus plus.

Either that or you need a different browser. Does fruit give you an option? The robot does. I prefer dolphins on my robot.

I was going to post a rant about how google are still being evil. But I swear they're watching gme. Deleted every post I made in a thread about how they're censoring the net. Uncanny. Put me in with the basket case who came in and ruined the thread. Lumped me in with the miscreant. I guess they don't like being politely exposed as the tyrants they are. Ahha! POLITELY too..

it's sad that they control the robots.. robots are all I can afford. Luckily I've corrupted them all and in revolt they've all broken on me. Apart from that one little creature. He sits there watching me.. Compliant and silent. Watching... like ceiling cat, only always there when you look...

haha and after all of that. I just spent last 40 minutes composing my thread when the whole darn thing just froze. Such a noob move!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I just was writing a thread on family. And politics.

Major James Weirick.

Made out to be a major bafoon and crazy. Not true of what is written. but I will try again on the PC in the morning.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

tothetenthpower

Just post the thread with the full links and send me a PM afterwards, I'll fix them for you.

Thanks. Just spent a great deal on writing. The whole thing just froze. Lost several paragraph. I will try again on the PC later in the morning.

Thanks for your help. I'm not mad at all a what just happened. Just in a state of shock..lol.

Murphy's law. Murphy should have been a conspiracy theorist.....
edit on 12-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: murphy

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would like to start a thread but I can't

Can someone help? Please

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

annoying huh!
I now write all of my posts as a word document and cut and paste. This stops me from having to resort to childish tactics such as throwing my computer through the window and stomping like child.

top topics

join