It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast for Dummies - It's not that hard to get...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

It's so easy to see how it all fits. From the beginning to the end. Absolutely makes perfect sense to me and wish more understood the "His-Story" and how it relates to each and every soul on this Earth. We are all experiencing "His-Story" through experience. Let the mind build.

I may have told you before but will tell you again for this thread's sake.

It is my belief Melchizedek wrote Job. Melchizedek is the same soul as Jesus. Here we see again how there are many slices of the bread, however from one loaf. Read Job again with the minds eye focused on Jesus and tell me if you see it.

Many lives lived to reach "the way" up and out of the womb. Womb meaning spirit to matter, mother and mother Earth. This realm is a heavy one. It is filled with many trials and tribulations. It is a burden of a realm. We have fallen, only to rise again.

We will all be raised up in time, however where we truly reside in spirit which has no time.

ETA: I wanted to say more... lol

The Mark of the beast is selfishness and everything else that comes along with such.

Sex is something that doesn't happen per say in another higher realm. The selfishness of the sexual desires is something we as spirits struggles with. Especially in the beginning of creation. We wanted to know and have the "experience" as the desire became even stronger. Once we began having sex and creating life on Earth, we forgot everything else.

The selfishness takes on many faces, however our goal is to overcome them. When one overcomes being selfish we begin to live "the way" out of this pit we placed our selves in many thousands of years ago.

edit on 13-10-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Science and technology is a very Good thing. There is absolutely no reason to suppress real science and real progression of humanity, and we are not supposed to do that for that is a huge crime against all souls. How many times do you plough the field to get a crop off? How many times do you have to invent and reinvent the wheel? Its absurd.

Really high clean advanced technology is where we are supposed to be by this stage and it is some very bad beings serving Legion that have kept us in the dark in a tiny box, squaring the circle to attempt to bring in really negative souls, lower earth's frequency, and they murder off the more advanced soul families here on earth for they are literally trying to reshape the entire cosmos genetically into the second empire of slaves.

Humility is not playing small, nor does it mean not learning or growing, for that is what all thigns do, animate and inaminate, all are built with a teleos purpose.

Humility means not lording it over others.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I hope I haven't misread what you wrote about sharing out of wisdom. What he has made a thread on, I've posted many times. We're to shine our lights without a lampshade. No veils on the truth.

Throwing pearls before the swine only has to do with not martyring yourself. In our corner of the world, speaking up is a duty.

What enormous ego and domination entailed when they went from secrecy to protect themselves from persecution, to domiation and appointing themselves testers to our testee, when in reality , they're answering for their own behaviors and in their own tests. Not off any hooks in fact, since they set themselves up, over all of humanity like that, through domination murder and beast tactics to begin with, they are smaller than their "subjects" by a long shot and not any hooks.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Science and technology is a very Good thing. There is absolutely no reason to suppress real science and real progression of humanity, and we are not supposed to do that for that is a huge crime against all souls.

Like everything we observe.... it is only good until it isn't. Being responsible and having respect for your fellow man and home is one thing however we have come far from respect and being responsible.

We will "test" to prove without a care and that is where I, myself, draw the line.

With all philosophies there is a negative side. One cannot call a mistake when it becomes repetitive. That is called insane.

I am not so sure technology is a good thing anymore. Maybe I'm just getting old. lol

If the OP is true and the mark of the beast is selfishness then the mark is inside us all. We have to overcome it with selflessness and this cannot happen and will not happen until _____________ (fill in the blank).

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Tattoos or any physical thing, has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The bible is metaphor. Your inner michael should defeat your inner dragon. I do believe that in 3D, as foundational for the multiverse, that anchoring in would imply a real Higher Up Came. But he didn't come to form a religion or have that religion turn out the opposite of what he taught, to go within and become Water my friend, like Bruce Lee spoke of before he died.

Having an open mind does not mean you have to follow the opposite of love and the worst things on earth, blowing babies apart, sawing of nursing mothers breasts, tortures and agonizing murders, is amplified on lower realms. Being a satanist isn't a cool anti establishment group, its alot worse than that, and the ancient beings/entities/ets/renegades do exist, some have been rounded up already by the other side, but giving them allegiance, access,isn't a good thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
So we are both divine and animal? Both God and man? Sounds a lot like what Christians call Jesus doesn't it?

You and Jesus aren't so different as you think Enoch. Even Jesus was tempted by the "devil", just as we all are every day. The image of the living God is YOUR image and everyone else's, not just Jesus'. Jesus was pointing to YOU when he spoke of himself.

If man is the mark of the beast, and Jesus was fully man, does that mean he also was the beast? Something to think about.

Sin is the beast, or lower primitive mind, or the dark squares in your body suit.

www.davidicke.com...

The duality.

Its giving into lower primitive mind, instead of developing Higher Mind and the awakening/ascension, transformation.

So, Christ was certainly not the Beast, he walked the path of enlightenment and ascension and went from son of man to Son of God.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

We can nurture our dark side or purify it, to Love and Peace and then the body becomes Soloman's Temple or the House of God.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Interesting related video:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I disagree.
The Bible interprets itself.
Given the fact that the bible is written in the king's english(KJV), I Think those definitons apply.

If you really want to understand what the bible is saying you need a dictionary of the King's english, which by the way is a law dictionary.

MARK. a token, evidence or proof. BLACK"S LAW %TH

The Mark of the beast is the birth certificate.
it is a formal document (instrument) showing the organization to have been organized. your all cap name is the legal name of the organization, it is not your name.

Now contemplate the buying and selling(commerce) without the "mark", your birth certificate.
it is an impossibility to use their credit system without it.

and by the way there is no "money".

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I agree that the real Jesus, the one who walked and taught, was NOT the beast, but the one Paul spoke of IS, the Jesus that most Christians believe in. The one who died for our sins like a guinea pig is the beast.

"Satan", or the primitive mind of man (Paul in this case), hijacked his story and completely changed his message to benefit off of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I beg to differ a little bit.

While most of the points written in the starting post are remarkable, I think whatever the mark of the beast is has been misunderstood.

The mark of the beast is, according to my own understanding, NOT your animal-nature.

Consider: Animals usually don't lie and don't build hydrogen bombs. Animals can be very loving, just look at your pet animals (cats, dogs).

Animals are much more in paradise than we are.

So what is "paradise", in this context?

It is a state of no-mind (as described in Zen, etc.)

Thus, the beast is giving you a "mind", which is your ego-mind, which is also the mark you wear.

That ego-mind is your "mark" : You only think with your ego-mind, which always circles around your desires, identifies you with your body instead of with your soul, and always wants to expand it's own influence, whether it be money, fame, etc.etc.
The long-term result of having a mind is that you feel like an island, alienated from the rest of the world.
Children have no mind, but an abundance of love, not only for others but also for themselves - that is precisely why they are so beautiful.
You, on the other hand, with your mind, you do not have love, your capacity to feel has been severely crippled by your mind, and still is being crippled, and you are forced to think all day and night. (Night thinking is dreaming). Now you complain to all others about being loveless, and all others do the same about you.
That is how the whole world is in such a mess.

Remember well: You were not born with thinking. You were feeling, but you were not thinking. Thinking was learned. It is something non-natural, something artificially added to you.

Thinking makes you ugly, thinking makes you less feeling, especially less love-feeling.
Forced thinking is your internal enemy, but you think you have to exalt the thinking principle.

In your normal state, you are the servant of your thinking, which never stops.

In a Zen master's state, a Zen master only thinks when he wants to - thinking now becomes your servant, not your master. That is the state you have to reach, and the way to reach it is meditation.

It's hard, but not impossible.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree that the real Jesus, the one who walked and taught, was NOT the beast, but the one Paul spoke of IS, the Jesus that most Christians believe in. The one who died for our sins like a guinea pig is the beast.

"Satan", or the primitive mind of man (Paul in this case), hijacked his story and completely changed his message to benefit off of it.

Paul was actually a true gnostic so don't agree with that. His writings have been forced into a fundamental mold, and even a couple of comments added here and there, by Rome. He put some major clues out though in his writings, relating baptism not to oil and water, but the metaphoric parting of the red sea, and Moses's words, "man of peace, be still and know the lord/God." (lord isn't a word I use for its a dark side word).

Baptism was meditation, the thing we need to do to drown out our lower primitive mind and anger, (ie the red sea0 and become the man of peace, to be still and know God.

edit on 15-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I have never understood most of what i was reading (Biblically speaking) but i do like where you are going.Is there anyway you can send me more info like this.
I find religous theory fasinating.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

cosmicgypsy

I have never understood most of what i was reading (Biblically speaking) but i do like where you are going.Is there anyway you can send me more info like this.
I find religous theory fasinating.

My Threads are a good source...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

We all have been marked. How? Our SS# is the mark. Next Mark of the Beast is the RFID Chip. They don't care about your guns as long as you got this RFID chip in You. They can Kill you with a flip of a switch which will Xplode the chip that is in you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join