It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Density and Dimension : What are they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

Now... point me to some energy.

What *is* the energy. Not its behavior... but what it *is*. A dog is not a tail wag... though a dog does wag a tail.

Pick up your computer, hold it over your head. There you go. There is gravitational potential energy you just pumped into it. The amount is mgh. That now has the ability to perform that much work.

Are you *sure* you're not doing the equivalent of a person denying x-rays or microorganisms?

Yes. What you are perceiving is an emotional reaction to something you find pleasing. It is not the capacity to do work, nor are there kinetics involved. If I ablate your amygdala, you will suddenly find it neutral, or with another bit ablated, you may find what you thought repulsive ('negative') is now "positive". It's a value judgement, subject to whim. mgh is not.

Absolutely positive... no chance at all... none whatsoever... that we might be missing something with our current methods of observation? Perhaps something about the nature of consciousness (willing to take a crack and telling me what consciousness is)? Or perhaps something about the nature of the experiences of Flatlanders versus Spherelanders?

Oh, I'm sure we're missing LOTS. That's why physics is fun. You, personally, have the ability to discover something world changing. All it takes is a lot of work.

eta: the computer's about to go in the bag, as my sig points out, it's furlough time for me, LM has closed up shop at the 'customer site' as of today, at about 5am local I am loading out for the transport to the civilian airport. I *should* be back online maybe the 14th or 15th. Ciao.
edit on 11-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Bedlam
Pick up your computer, hold it over your head. There you go. There is gravitational potential energy you just pumped into it. The amount is mgh. That now has the ability to perform that much work.

Point to the energy. Not the behavior of the energy. I see a computer.

Edit: Adios! No worries and hope the break goes well even if it's not for awesome reasons.
edit on 11-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Dimension is akin to saying, another universe, and there are infinite ones in infinity ,and then one would have to step out of the box of the idea of "universes" and say, whats beyond, and infinite beyonds, as well, and beyond the beyonds, it never ends and you have infinite varieties of one "thing" but also infinite types of "things" and even things that can't even fit into any understanding of a "thing". Its something mind boggling and thats what we're in.

But to look at universe/dimensions, they can be similiar and they can be different. Within each dimension ,there are infinite sub categories or densities. Murder is a very heavy gravity based one.

Birds of a feather flock together, like unto like, there are groupings for soul families or densities.

In the movie hook, you had to have your happy thoughts to fly, Goodness/Love/Happy.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

This is all about density too and what it really is saying under the wrapper of the violent assassin game, and what looks like the black pope. The real clue as to how to overcome, and to rise above is given.

---mysterious hooded man, he walks without fear for he is awesome. (awesome is a term related to God and hence its saying he has faith, in Goodness, and protection, and isn't afraid of leaving earth either, so he has courage, to do the work he came to do.

---the dark side attacks, but shadow overcomes....that is law of consequence and gravity to gravity.

---parting the red sea is very biblical, but its also gnostic, and relates to overcoming your lower base primitive impulses, to dominate, to be apathic and self involved, and to ANGER/VIOLENCE/REACTIONS.

Paul spoke of this, relating baptism to meditation, and to Moses and the parting of the red sea. Moses said, have faith first of all, then he said, Man Of Peace, BE STILL AND KNOW GOD.

---he is surrounded, a fight is to begin, but he remembers, he likes Feathers! Angel Wings or Higher Mind, peace and love....So the actual fight scene would at this point be symbolic, inner Michael overcoming inner dragon, as long as you paid attention to the clues and realized its all within. The feather was a clue, and the red sea was a clue, that all is not as it appears, for the real work is within.

Its all coded, we are left with a choice higher or lower mind, higher densities or lower densities, and perhaps a graduation to go to another dimension....
edit on 12-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

Sitting in Houston airport. Yeehah!

Actually, considering I got the surprise six week TDY inside another TDY and missed my scheduled time home, it's ok by me. I figure they'll come to their senses eventually.

Anyway (pulls out virtual scale, accelerometer, and measuring tape) there you are. You're holding the laptop over your head in an area with gravitic acceleration. gravitic potential energy is not something stuck on your laptop like an IntelInside sticker, you have to dolly zoom back and see the situation instead of the object. There's your energy.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'd like to thank one and all. The opinions, and bits of knowledge have actually helped me to gain a, I think, much better understanding of Density and Dimension.

Ophiuchus 13 you assistance especially has be wonderful, thanks man.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join