It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us troops/tanks in Prince George BC???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not sure where or how to post this, but I have been seeing on a friends facebook page that there seems to be US troops in prince George BC.

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this from the area, or otherwise, because well, I hope it is them just headed to Alaska, and not anything weird going on.

Thanks in advance for any info, as i guess this is more asking for help than much news to report on my part.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hidingthistime

I wouldn't worry about it. Are northern boys are a bit more than the US army could hamdle. They.should hqve started farther south to gain some condidence before they went up there to get slapped around. Even the RCMP know better than to mess around up there.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

I wouldn't worry about it. Are northern boys are a bit more than the US army could hamdle. They.should hqve started farther south to gain some condidence before they went up there to get slapped around. Even the RCMP know better than to mess around up there.

LOL. I don't think it's anything probably just troops heading to / from Alaska.

I'm quite certain the U.S. could handle itself against Canadian hillbillies.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Canadian and US forces train together in both countries all the time. So do our other allies. Does this reallly suprise anybody?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Good call. The US and Canada dos joint training exercises together all the time. Even the head of NORAD is a Canadian general (always has been).

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The war has begin! Always knew them pesky Yankees couldn't be trusted!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

LOL.

It's on!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I've been trying to warn you all... Big Oil... Errrr I mean Big Breakfast has been buying up Senators and Representatives in Congress so the US would engage in some regime change up north so they could make a grab for their Strategic Ham Reserves. That's "Canadian Bacon" to any REAL North American - soon to be renamed "Freedom Bacon" by Congressional Dining Services.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I know you folks aren't going to like this, but I have the answer. It really IS a conspiracy!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

justreleased

MALBOSIA

LOL. I don't think it's anything probably just troops heading to / from Alaska.

I'm quite certain the U.S. could handle itself against Canadian hillbillies.

Lol. Hillbilly's! Those are in Texas. northern Canada is 80% roughneck. Besides the US hasn't won a conflict in 50 years, I think we are good.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Actually the Canadian general is the 2nd in command of NORAD and always has been ever since it was established.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Invariance
I know you folks aren't going to like this, but I have the answer. It really IS a conspiracy!!!

Great song. It is all relative though. are beer is stronger but Americas is cheeper. sure it only takes us 6 to your 9 but it cost the same... America pees more. that is the moral of the song.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
SO is there anyone on here form the actual area?

lol at some replies, but the people on FB were a bit concerned and are not the concerned type, which is why it caught my attention.

Sorry so late to chime in, the internet has been crapola the last few days.

top topics

join