It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler and Evas postcard from Argentina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

the proof huh.....well there is about as much truth to what you are saying than the so called proof that bin laden was found and buried out to sea before anyone could do a dna test or even view the body...truth...pffft...the day we the people get told the truth is the day pigs can fly.....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The theory that Hitler escaped to Argentina on a U-boat is around for many years. It is said that he died of natural causes in 1965 and that no one knows where he is buried. Until they find his grave in Argentina and ran some DNA tests, we cannot be sure about anything.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

It's a theory. And that's it. There's no proof. There has never been any testimony or eye witness reports saying that Hitler made it out of the shattered ruins of Berlin.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Where are the sources and evidence to support the theory? Unless someone can supply those important factors in creating a case for the claim, that's all it is, a theory...an extensive and stretched theory.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Shugo
reply to post by anonentity

Is this the part of the thread where I relate that to the killing of Osama bin Laden? Because no one here has seen the body that means it didn't happen? Well, if we use that logic then if I can't see the pic of Hitler which is odd because there are thousands of pictures from the 1940s through the 1980s which are available online - then that solves the case right there. No picture. No Hitler. He wasn't in the bunker and he wasn't in Argentina, nor Spain. He simply vanished with that logic. If you haven't noticed it by now - there's a big flaw in that theory.

The big flaw is the whereabouts of Hitlers body.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And as I said after you replied to that same post - show me the picture of Adolf Hitler after the war was over.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it at all. This idea that they committed suicide and that they burned the bodies outside in a shallow grave is complete and utter nonsense! The elitist work together behind the scenes more often than not. They gave him a nice cozy retirment in south america I'm sure of that!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

pstrron

Not all of the type XXI U-Boats were captured and or operated by France or Russia after the war. Thus sightings well after the war would attest to continued German operation and point to escape. The bones that Russia said were Hitlers were DNA tested in Russia and found out to be that of a female, so where was Hitler and Eva if in fact not dead? Reports of sightings and photographs point to Argentina. Actually now it is a moot point since he would be long since dead of old age. Though it is interesting to find out the truth of the matter.

The Third Reich died in 1945 and was reborn the Fourth Reich, underground and into corporate structure. I'd venture that the Fourth Reich was always the plan.

edit on 10/10/2013 by pstrron because: minor correction

So the Fourth Reich, is that the one about to go fully operational from the U.S.?
edit on 12-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 12-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Shugo

So is that how scholars do things? Ask other people do the research and then just direct them to what they want to know?

If your interested do the research, if your not then don't ask others to do it for you!

Scholars who are afraid to read a book of 400-500 pages, really? I have a name for you and it certainly isn't scholar!

Well, yes that kind of IS how scholars do things. See, when you publish or even just write a paper for school it is imperative to provide citations for your source material so that A. you can show you're not plagiarizing and B. So others can verify your statements as well as sources. If I had ever given that line to any professionals in my field I'd be sitting at the bus stop asking for change. Really? "If you're interested do the research?" if you had done your own research you should be able to provide your source material quite easily and if you hadn't figured it out someone DOES want to do the research and thus the request for further sourcing. If you can't provide it just say so as opposed to attacking them with trite ad hominems.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

peter vlar

Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Shugo

So is that how scholars do things? Ask other people do the research and then just direct them to what they want to know?

If your interested do the research, if your not then don't ask others to do it for you!

Scholars who are afraid to read a book of 400-500 pages, really? I have a name for you and it certainly isn't scholar!

Well, yes that kind of IS how scholars do things. See, when you publish or even just write a paper for school it is imperative to provide citations for your source material so that A. you can show you're not plagiarizing and B. So others can verify your statements as well as sources. If I had ever given that line to any professionals in my field I'd be sitting at the bus stop asking for change. Really? "If you're interested do the research?" if you had done your own research you should be able to provide your source material quite easily and if you hadn't figured it out someone DOES want to do the research and thus the request for further sourcing. If you can't provide it just say so as opposed to attacking them with trite ad hominems.

Were not scholars were a conspiracy site. Discussing what very well could be a massive hoax. Which was put into operation about the time that the Nazis realised that winning the Second world War was a no brainer. What would you have done if it was yourself in the situation that the upper echelons found themselves in?. At a time when a bit of plastic surgery and a new foreign passport essentially made the problem away. The fact that the top brass made sure their fingerprints were not on any public record, makes one ask why? No real attempt was put into finding Hitler, a recent history graduate was put on the job. Same with Bormann, and there is good reason to doubt the man in Spandau prison was Hess. Churchill is on record as saying after the war "We stuck the wrong pig". When they realised that the whole point of going to war to free Poland was over, and now a satellite of the Soviet Union. In fact Europe would have been freer if they had done a deal with the Third Reich,the higher tech that the Nazis had developed caused the Americans to start operation Paperclip Giving all the top brass in the German rocket program a sweet life in the US. It took the Israelis years to get organised to go after the perpetrators of the holocaust. If it wasn't for them none of them would have been found! It was much easier to just say they were all dead so why waste the time.
Anyone that maintains, that those left in the bunker would not have kept the lie going, are dreaming, they were the most trusted of the inner circle, and if they stayed loyal to their Oath to serve only Adolph Hitler they knew if they survived they would be taken care of whatever came to pass.
The Oath of the Waffen SS " I swear to thee Adolph Hitler as fuhrer and chancellor of the German Reich loyalty and bravery I vow to thee and the superiors that you shall appoint obedience until death so help me God" They didn't mess about.

edit on 13-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

anonentity
Were not scholars were a conspiracy site. Discussing what very well could be a massive hoax.

I'm sorry, but who is "we?" I really hope you're not including me in "we" because I don't subscribe to that mindset. ATS may be a conspiracy website but that doesn't mean that you talk about something and then just take whatever is said at face value. No, it's a site where research is conducted to get down to the core of things. If it wasn't that, what point is there to a discussion?

The only hoax here thus far has been the claims of Hitler's appearance in Argentina. I've asked now several times for the photo and you keep evading my request. I'm actually willing to pay attention, but you have to give me something to pay attention to, not just your words.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hongkongphooey

... whilst Martin Borman run the Nazi empire from Buenos Aires...

I remember watching an interview with a British officer (Hugh Trevor Roper I think) who's job it was shortly after the war to track down and bring to justice nazi high ranking officials.

He and his team watched a column of high ranking vehicles coming down from the mountains wherever it was and heading for a port, and he absolutely swore that one of them was Borman that was getting onto a ship about to set sail for South America.

He rang it through, asked for permission to detain them, and was told to stand down and let them go.

It sounds highly suspicious when they reckon they found a skeleton while doing some excavations in Berlin a few years back "suspected" it could be Borman, and DNA "proved" it was.

Sounds like a load of old bunkum.

I suspect everything was planned, staged, and once some of the players had played their parts, and probably had incriminating evidence, they were allowed to go.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Please tell me why it's nonsense. And then tell me how Hitler made it out of the burning battleground that was Berlin.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is a story one of many about Hitler surviving and ending up in some other place be it South America, the moon, the Artic, the US etc. In this tail the idea Hitler went through Spain is a big red flag. At that point Fraco was doing anything he could to ingratiate himself to the Western Allies so Spain would continue to get US oil (one of many reasons Spain never joined the Axis) and Western trade. If he got his hands on Hitler he would have sold him out in a second for economic concessions. Hitler stories in Argentina are like Elvis stories in the US. The idea that Hitler ran away is also completely outside his personality. He thought up until the very end he could pull out a win. Be it units that existed only on paper or that fighting would break out between the West and the Soviets. And of course that fact that the Isrealis have spent been hunting Nazis at any level for that nations entire existance. Argentina was awash with Mossad hunting every rumor or lead. Even those they could not catch they knew existed and continued hunting until today. If for a second a legit rumour of Hitler being alive existed they would have started a global manhunt unlike anything ever seen for him. Still its a fun story.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Please tell me why it's nonsense. And then tell me how Hitler made it out of the burning battleground that was Berlin.

Which Hitler? If I was Hitler I'd have been drinking cocktails in Argentina with Peron,.Long before the writing was on the wall. If Hitler and the top brass left, they wouldn't have waited to the last minute. Did the high ranking Nazis have doubles? It appears that they had. Why did they have doubles? This is where identity theft gets to be interesting. Stalin had one Monty had one. You have a double to take the fall. That's why they take the job, the good and the bad of it.
The Bodyguard to Hitler the one running the switchboard in the end, who has recently died at 93.an orphan that was wounded,the one that took the Oath? Says that Hitler was rational and caring, if any of the inner circle was getting married it would be Hitler who ordered a bouquet of flowers. The Hitler we see in the old newsreels, was the theatrical contrived one that got the crowds going. reinep.files.wordpress.com...
This is another that muddies the waters, www.henrymakow.com...
If you check out the nexus link it becomes obvious that he and Eva were gone like smoke in the wind.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

anonentity

AngryCymraeg

Which Hitler? If I was Hitler I'd have been drinking cocktails in Argentina with Peron,.Long before the writing was on the wall. If Hitler and the top brass left, they wouldn't have waited to the last minute. Did the high ranking Nazis have doubles? It appears that they had. Why did they have doubles? This is where identity theft gets to be interesting. Stalin had one Monty had one. You have a double to take the fall. That's why they take the job, the good and the bad of it.
The Bodyguard to Hitler the one running the switchboard in the end, who has recently died at 93.an orphan that was wounded,the one that took the Oath? Says that Hitler was rational and caring, if any of the inner circle was getting married it would be Hitler who ordered a bouquet of flowers. The Hitler we see in the old newsreels, was the theatrical contrived one that got the crowds going. reinep.files.wordpress.com...
If you check out the nexus link it becomes obvious that he and Eva were gone like smoke in the wind.

Hitler lead through sheer willpower. His belief that he himself was infallible was his defining characteristic. Anytime he was told something could not be done or was impossible he forced it to be done anyway. The war in Poland, France etc. His belief in his own abilities is what made him what he was. That he would write the war off as lost and take off for Argentina is completely against every thing that made him Hitler. It is a silly idea and one the would no doubt greatly offend him if he was not long dead. Your basicly calling him a defeatist and a coward in his mind.
edit on 13-10-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

MrSpad

anonentity

AngryCymraeg

Hitler lead through sheer willpower. His belief that he himself was infallible was his defining characteristic. Anytime he was told something could not be done or was impossible he forced it to be done anyway. The war in Poland, France etc. His belief in his own abilities is what made him what he was. That he would write the war off as lost and take off for Argentina is completely against every thing that made him Hitler. It is a silly idea and one the would no doubt greatly offend him if he was not long dead. Your basicly calling him a defeatist and a coward in his mind.
edit on 13-10-2013 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

No I'm not calling him a defeatist, the war was over long before the allies went into Berlin. If that was a fact a new plan would have to be thought up. If he was a egotist of the level you suggest, surely he would preserve himself to fight again?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

anonentity

peter vlar

Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Shugo

Were not scholars were a conspiracy site. Discussing what very well could be a massive hoax. Which was put into operation about the time that the Nazis realised that winning the Second world War was a no brainer. What would you have done if it was yourself in the situation that the upper echelons found themselves in?. At a time when a bit of plastic surgery and a new foreign passport essentially made the problem away. The fact that the top brass made sure their fingerprints were not on any public record, makes one ask why? No real attempt was put into finding Hitler, a recent history graduate was put on the job. Same with Bormann, and there is good reason to doubt the man in Spandau prison was Hess. Churchill is on record as saying after the war "We stuck the wrong pig". When they realised that the whole point of going to war to free Poland was over, and now a satellite of the Soviet Union. In fact Europe would have been freer if they had done a deal with the Third Reich,the higher tech that the Nazis had developed caused the Americans to start operation Paperclip Giving all the top brass in the German rocket program a sweet life in the US. It took the Israelis years to get organised to go after the perpetrators of the holocaust. If it wasn't for them none of them would have been found! It was much easier to just say they were all dead so why waste the time.
Anyone that maintains, that those left in the bunker would not have kept the lie going, are dreaming, they were the most trusted of the inner circle, and if they stayed loyal to their Oath to serve only Adolph Hitler they knew if they survived they would be taken care of whatever came to pass.
The Oath of the Waffen SS " I swear to thee Adolph Hitler as fuhrer and chancellor of the German Reich loyalty and bravery I vow to thee and the superiors that you shall appoint obedience until death so help me God" They didn't mess about.

I would certainly agree that many people on this site are not scholars. Many more however are. Irregardless, the board itself has rules and etiquette. If you present a thesis, the onus is upon you as its author to state that something is merely an unsubstantiated opinion or to provide appropriate citations, if not from the onset, then at least when inquired to do so as opposed to devolving into foot stomping and saying that its someone else's responsibility to do the legwork for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

peter vlar

anonentity

peter vlar

Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Shugo

I would certainly agree that many people on this site are not scholars. Many more however are. Irregardless, the board itself has rules and etiquette. If you present a thesis, the onus is upon you as its author to state that something is merely an unsubstantiated opinion or to provide appropriate citations, if not from the onset, then at least when inquired to do so as opposed to devolving into foot stomping and saying that its someone else's responsibility to do the legwork for you.

For goodness sake what level of proof do you want, to suggest something fishy was going on? How about Heinrich Meuller who was given the once over by the CIA. educate-yourself.org...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join