It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Economic Collapse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't think we can set the system straight, and keep on mindlessly consuming. The financial woes are tied into other woes effecting humanity. We need to change our culture. From there, every existing human made system can be assessed as to it's benefit or detriment. It's not just financial shennanigans. I think those heavily invested are too biased to imagine, and/or latch onto a worldview radically different from the way we currently arrange ourselves. They fear losing control in the process. For that, the species will suffer.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

The entire system depends, indeed it DEMANDS endless consumption. Until that dysfunctional mindset is driven out of our culture, there will be no change, only more pain. And corporations are like locusts, they just swarm from developing nation to developing nation pillaging natural resources and introducing steady but low wages for new consumers until they find cheaper labor and resources somewhere else.

What happens when they burn through all of the resources and all of the countries? What happens when everything is automated and they don't even need human resources anymore?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

kosmicjack

What happens when they burn through all of the resources and all of the countries? What happens when everything is automated and they don't even need human resources anymore?

They will have long left this planet before we are even 2/3 through the major resources. We will kill each other before the last tree. Nature would off us before that, even if it weren't the case.

Homo sapiens are being phased out no matter what. Damned if we stay, evolved if we leave.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I hate to break it to you, but we've already collapsed. This "government shutdown" is just a cover for what's really going on behind the scenes. Pay close attention to what's been closed and what they are "trying" to close. Airports and interstates are next.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

kosmicjack

The entire system depends, indeed it DEMANDS endless consumption. Until that dysfunctional mindset is driven out of our culture, there will be no change, only more pain. And corporations are like locusts, they just swarm from developing nation to developing nation pillaging natural resources and introducing steady but low wages for new consumers until they find cheaper labor and resources somewhere else.

we are a life form, of course we consume. energy requires consumption.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

i don't know how you reached this anti-consumerism viewpoint when consumerism and trade is probably fueling most of the world's economies - it is necessary to the economies of the world and though there are faults to it
what would you replace it with?

The way I see it the problem is not consumption but the way they have manipulated the economic system making money into a debt based instrument instead of a trade marker which is what it is supposed to be - too many people have their hooks into every dollar bill and often for the wrong reasons.

But what ever the case may be I started this post because I fear the flaws in the world's economies may not be accidental or caused by ineptitude but rather built in to a diabolical scheme by a diabolical few who will stop at nothing in achieving their New World Order agenda.

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."
U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And this question:

"if the Constitution gives to the US government the authority to make and issue public currency without interest, why for the last 100 years has the US government borrowed all the public currency at interest from a privately owned central bank?"
--Michael Rivero [webmaster, activist, and talk show host]

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here's more info about the Federal Reserve from the Saturday Evening Post.

"In “From Farm Boy to Financier,” an article in the February 9, 1935, issue of the Post, author Frank A. Vanderlip—a leading banker and former Assistant Secretary of Treasury for President William McKinley—chronicled the top-secret meeting that helped create the Aldrich Plan, which would frame the Federal Reserve Act."
See the link below:
www.saturdayeveningpost.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

AlienView
First I hope I'm wrong. But you see what is happening and it plays out as though it is accidental and not by design. But what if it is by design? What if the Depression of 1929 [The Great Depression] did not happen accidentally. What if the super rich and powerful wanted the world's economy to collapse leading to the only way out WWII and the revival of the economy through war, death, and destruction and when the smoke cleared they were richer and more powerful and with less people to worry about.

And then you watch economic problems in Japan, Europe, and now the United States. What if this is all by design? What if this supposed impasse between Republicans and Democrats is an act? What if they can't agree on solving the current budget crisis because they don't want to solve it? If the US defaults, which will happen soon, the repercussions worldwide might be mind boggling. You see this would not only have a severely negative effect on the US economy but would quite probably cause a worldwide depression. And I ask you - Is this what 'they' want? Are 'they' looking to destroy the world's economy so they can gain more power and control? Is this the New World Order endgame?

Is it by design? IMO, yes, with the Bible as the playbook. But that said, I think that because the "Illuminati" are divided into Black and White magic, all hope is not lost. Satan will destroy itself, just because that's how they act, it's just who they are, like the scorpion riding the frog's back across the river, they just can't help themselves.

As I detailed in my last thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oct. 29, 2013 seems to be the start of tribulation, with Oct. 19 thru Oct 29 forming "10 days of tribulation". How that manifests exactly is hard to say, but it seems that the default is the thing, mirroring the Oct. 17 kickoff.

As to the "Jubilee" notion, this is also Biblical and will appear at its appointed time: either at the start of the 49th year or the start of the 50th year from the taking of Jerusalem. The 6 day war in Israel went from June 5 thru 10, 1967, so that would put the 49th start at June 11, 2016. This particular day, June 11, 2016 is also the 69th Shavuot holiday from the creation of Israel (which, according to the Daniel 9 "70 Shavuots prophecy" is when Messiah is supposed to come).

It's really surreal to be so close to everything starting.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

I believe they are sealing our fate at the IMF world bank meeting in DC today - which is what the gov't shutdown is all about.

The BRICS nations are there - maybe Putin will emerge with a severed head in his hand.

Oct 10, 2013 just may be the end of america.

Interesting times we live in.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienView

I would say your wise beyond your years and don't stop the critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

JakiusFogg
Well traditionally, economic problems have been solved by expansion through war. it promotes growth in industry. So the question is how serious does a problem have to be, to get people to buy in to the concept of another war! Although I am not sure that the people will buy it this time. Not after 12 years of war already.

So that remains, how desperate do you have to make the people?

problem, reaction, solution.

Wait for the solution, that will consolidate more power in the hands of a few.

And WE let this happen.

You can be sure it is true. What was once conspiracy is now mainstream, and discussed openly. This is IMO a sure sign the S is going to HTF.

Regardless of what happens on the 17th, the path the US and the rest of the world is on, IS NOT SUSTAINABLE.

The financial system WILL collapse. what is not known is when. But as sure as night follows day, and the earth is sure to get hit with a meteor, this WILL happen. at some point.

Is it planned. perhaps not, greed can blind, but did they know, I would say yes. And do they plan to captialise on it. You betcha!

The financial system keeps collapsing constantly every day. Its an imperfect construct to promote work and productivity. Except when you are higher up the totem pole, then you get all the cash you want, which everybody MUST accept to trade his services or products.

(post by WorldIlluminati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join