It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Gubernatorial Candidate wants to bring back Sodomy Laws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Nyiah
I take it this is aimed at teh horrible gayz? What about all the women who love giving BJs, & anal sex?

Uhm. Where do you hang out?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Can't you get a merit badge for sodomy in the boy scouts?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Your title misled me. I see now, you meant ANTI-sodomy laws....

Got me interested in this politician. There are a couple of things considered sodomy that I really enjoy. Just imagine laws requiring that activity...
it'd really streamline the whole conversation with my girlfriend.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Good...that would mean Obama would go straight to jail........

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

CB328
I cannot believe this guy challenged the Supreme Court's decision to outlaw sodomy laws. I though we were in the 21st century now? What kind of idiot wants to outlaw oral sex? And "natural law" doesn't exist so how can you use it to overturn court decisions? If we lived in nature we'd have to outlaw cars, and money, and television too, is he going to call for that too?

www.queerty.com...

While asinine, it is the State's prerogative and by extension the Peoples' of that State to derive their laws of which they are sovereign...why are you so upset?

Or are you upset that States can have their own laws, as per the 10th Amendment?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

ownbestenemy

CB328
I cannot believe this guy challenged the Supreme Court's decision to outlaw sodomy laws. I though we were in the 21st century now? What kind of idiot wants to outlaw oral sex? And "natural law" doesn't exist so how can you use it to overturn court decisions? If we lived in nature we'd have to outlaw cars, and money, and television too, is he going to call for that too?

www.queerty.com...

While asinine, it is the State's prerogative and by extension the Peoples' of that State to derive their laws of which they are sovereign...why are you so upset?

Or are you upset that States can have their own laws, as per the 10th Amendment?

Why are so many of your posts intentionally inflammatory? Do you consider yourself some sort of self appointed mental bully? I don't think he was viciously striking down the tenth Amendment in an orgy of self gratification as much as he was pointing out why people in government be it federal or local should exercise a little common sense and make better use of the tax money they criminally waste on a daily basis.

Geez.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

CB328

www.queerty.com...

The argument can be made that anal sex is damaging to the rectum and so should be banned...or something. Doesn't have to come from a moral point of view. Just saying, I think legislation should stay out of the bedroom....or the house entirely.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

research100
reply to post by CB328

when it's voting time again, hope they vote someone else in, with a brain

Yeah. Too bad the the Dems don't have a better candidate. I'll have to hold my nose and vote against the kook.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

DelMarvel

research100
reply to post by CB328

when it's voting time again, hope they vote someone else in, with a brain

Yeah. Too bad the the Dems don't have a better candidate. I'll have to hold my nose and vote against the kook.

The Dems are so horrible they should never be elected. Refer to my signature.

The Democrats are the unholy alliance of overly wealthy yuppies and the dirt poor, the yuppies are a bunch of creativeless trowles who need government to keep their money, and the poor are their useful pawns.

Just look at Bill Gates, apolitical, gave donations to no one, then BAM, Feds come in and indict him and try to break up his company for a monopoly that DID NOT EXIST.

Suddenly he's a big paying contributor to the Democrats who indicted him.

PATHETIC.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Helious
Why are so many of your posts intentionally inflammatory? Do you consider yourself some sort of self appointed mental bully?

What was inflammatory? Mental bully? If asking for a deeper response now equates to bullying, then this country and the art of discussion and debate is beyond what I thought it was...

I don't think he was viciously striking down the tenth Amendment in an orgy of self gratification as much as he was pointing out why people in government be it federal or local should exercise a little common sense and make better use of the tax money they criminally waste on a daily basis.

Geez.

Talk about over the top generalization of what I posted; 'orgy of self gratification...'?

To some, this is common sense and to others it is not; that is the point of pointing out the 10th Amendment and how it is the prerogative of the numerous States to handle this and not the Federal Government or even the Supreme Court; unless someone can show just cause that it has violated the Constitution.

Talk about a mental bully -- how dare I even bother to question the OP's stance! I should just go my merry way and never again seek a discussion again. Tolerance I see is not your cup o' tea. The idea is in itself asinine by my and apparently yours and the OP's measure; but that is for the voters and citizens of Virginia to decide.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yep, this is indeed ridiculous, the government has no right to intervene in what people do in the bedroom, or much of anything else in my opinion.

What I find interesting though, is some of the people that showed up to make strong comments about how this is wrong, are the same people that advocate government involvement in just about everything else... Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So is their going to a special section of law enforcement to track down the sodomites?

And what will be the fine or penalty if you plead guilty? 30 days in the hole?

I'm sorry....I really am

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

" Life Is Nothing Butt A Bottomless Hole "

Cornelius Crackus ( Rome 69 AD )
edit on 11-10-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join