It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Souls 2 Closed Beta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
PS3 gamers and fans of Dark souls should check their inboxes for an invite to the closed beta. Better hurry, the first five thousand to redeem their codes get to play right now offline and, on oct. 12, online. Be quick! Be nimble! Get the download while you still can!

Jolly Co-operation!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

I just checked (about an hour after your post) and I don't see a message in my inbox...

Have I missed out or am I looking in the wrong place?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

They may still be sending them out, I don't know. If you don't get one then i will mourn your loss like it was my own(while i am playing Dark Souls 2 of course).

Be well, share and enjoy.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Here are the qualifications:

・Entrants must own a PlayStation®3 that is connected to the Internet.
・They must have a Sony Entertainment Network account.
・They must actively participate in the testing and report any issues they encounter.
・They must be at least 18 years old.
・They must agree to the Terms of Use for the network test version of Dark Souls II.
* The network test version of the game requires approximately 3,7GB of free space. Please ensure that you have enough space on your hard disk.

I fulfill all of them, but I'm unsure what exactly "・They must agree to the Terms of Use for the network test version of Dark Souls II." means. This doesn't mean I had to accept these terms already, or does it? I'm assuming it means if I'm chosen I will then have the opportunity to accept the terms.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SeriousIndividual

You agree to the terms once you redeem your code.

top topics

join