It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t you see it yet?? Connect the dots...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
NSA spying.. ?? OMG.. ! Are you kidding me.. ( yes.. they’ve been doing it since it’s inception, Bush Jr. even said so, get used to it, you do remember his daddy was the head of CIA …right .. )

Congressional investigative committee..
... questions who did this.. And why ..
(no answers as it’s all written down in the patriot act) every top head in the CIA just looks at every one and shrugs their shoulders at Congress..

Congress, shrugs it’s shoulders back .. and lays the hammer down.. adjourned..

Yea…here it goes... Distractions….

• Chem bomb explodes in Syria, so we’re told; President of Syria is silent, for the most part...
o The only country willing to step into war w/o negotiations, USA
o Pressure builds from Russia, USA backs off…
 Can’t get into Syria, pissed off at the American congress and it’s people
• Massive MSM blanket coverage of Syria about to go to war...
Still at war in Afghanistan (although Russia isn’t opposing it ..)huffpost

Maybe Syria wasn’t part of the deal, as the rest of the world leaders are silent over Syria………..

Trigger-->BAM! Debt Celing…..whaaa?

Tigger-->BAM Gov. Shutdown (more like a gov slow down)

Trigger-->BAM…another lone gunman.. this time it’s a whacky mom with a baby in the car.. gets shot immediately after baby is taken out of harms way…no video of any gun or reports it was her.. just some crazy lady with a baby hearing voices…again.. Actually talking on her cell with the POTUS .. RIIIIIIGHT…………………

So, ATS, fill in the blanks. If you can’t see it, think about it, who stands to gain from the gov.shutdown, war in Syria, war in Afghanistan,who..?

Certainly it’s not the American public that pay the taxes to KEEP the US government going…

It’s certainly NOT the Syrians that gain from a war about to be waged in their country, tech wise.. they lost already ..

And it’s NOT the Afganistanis that have been at war for centuries with the entire planet .. for the billionth time.. since time began… do a history of the wars in Afghanistan………as in goggle it.. or wiki it .. don’t read a history book .. oh .. and tech wise.. they’re using AK 47’s to ‘wage’ a war.. with a technologically advance country 50x greater in tech, manpower and cash flow ..

It’s all in the math .. or is it...

Got any other points you want to add.. oh come on .. I’m sure there’s more .. which pill will you decide to take.. ?

did you catch it ? what's missing in my summary .. *grin*

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Connecting the dots just annoys me. Syria flopped so conveniently we have KJU from N.Korea chipping in again with "I'll just nuke everybody" nonsense again.
It's just one catastrophe after another when it concerns America nowadays and it's not even the people who want this.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You can bet that whatever is being covered on any major news channel is meant to be a distraction from something else they DON'T want you to pay attention to....

I thought everyone knew that?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I dunno Russians? An infiltration that began in the late 70's is reaching its fruition? Who else waged war with Afghanistan for like 20 years?
edit on 8-10-2013 by abeverage because: I was not painted RED to fit right in...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

abeverage
I dunno Russians? An infiltration that began in the late 70's is reaching its fruition? Who else waged war with Afghanistan for like 20 years?
edit on 8-10-2013 by abeverage because: I was not painted RED to fit right in...

*grin*..

yea.. remember when the white house or was the CIA that found a hidden micro-phone behind the seal on the wall .. ?
edit on 12-10-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join