It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Oh boy . . . the petulant by-product of cousin'-luvin' is off his meds again.

Either that, or it's rutting season in North Korea and Binky von Mung Bean is thumping his chest to impress his mate with hopes of getting another shot at reproducing before his wife realizes he's a three-foot-ten bundle of lunatic.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The military budget is still there....The money...in the Billions, is this there and renewed every year.....So...If it boiled down to blasting little Kim a$$ to Jurasic, it could easly happen!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't even know what to believe anymore when I hear things like this. On one hand I look at our own government, and you have these people supposedly representing the American public taking a well paid vacation while the rest of us suffer. Honestly why don't we just storm the white house and do to our own government what the Egyptians did? Yeah I know this is not the place to rant about this, but it goes with what I am feeling in this thread.

Do you ever feel like you think you are on the right side but deep down feel like maybe you aren't? I feel sometimes that our government and social media are so good at making anybody appear as "good" or "bad". How do we know that NK is actually bad, and that SK is good? I mean yes you could say there are pictures and reports and so on, but what if NK is actually the good guys, and the US ans SK are working together to destroy NK? I mean yeah that sounds insane, but really now, look at our capitol. The people who run this country are corrupt as hell, and they don't care about any of us. Maybe all of the wars we have been in in the last few decades have all been for the wrong reason, and we are the bad guys. This I already believe about Iraq and am starting to believe it about NK.

I mean has NK actually done anything to us outside of circumstantial evidence? Not really, they are just being primed to be invaded. I mean I don't mean to sound un American, but each time I associate myself with the word "American" I feel like I am associating myself with satan.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

That could be. But in the past, when Iran wanted to do something, that it did not want the world not notice, NK would raise a big stink, do something that would draw the attention of the world away till after, and vice versa.
So the question has to be asked what is Iran doing and ultimately how far will the farce of the rhetoric of NK go, until they decide that they need to take a more physical stance, and action.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

sdcigarpig
reply to post by MrSpad

That could be. But in the past, when Iran wanted to do something, that it did not want the world not notice, NK would raise a big stink, do something that would draw the attention of the world away till after, and vice versa.
So the question has to be asked what is Iran doing and ultimately how far will the farce of the rhetoric of NK go, until they decide that they need to take a more physical stance, and action.

It may draw ATS attention away but withing the intelligence agencys it does not. The Iran people work Iran no mater what is going on. As for NK they are mad China is tired of dealing with them but, what can they do? NK is all about keeping those in power in power. A war would end that so they have nothing to gain. They will make a scene like they do every year and maybe get something or maybe not. Last year they did not.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I thought all posts are supposed to be in English.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

i dont know why Us still treaten Other country whle inside Us is on Bad Shape..and North Korea is Right,They Doing right i think..every time North Build something they say Strange or odd or Nuclear facility Etc..that's just a sky resort..

North Korea is right?
How are they right?
Is it the oppressive regime that's right?
Is it the humanitarian issues that's right?
Or is it how they keep their people starving so they resort to cannibalism?

Please expand upon this.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by JayinAR

I guess we view weaknesses differently, as I feel we have quite a few and are sprouting more daily. Many may be minute but when added together they will count.

Since the Government shutdown and leading up to it the following has occured:

- no Military allowed overseas on new missions, not enough pay.
- no Southern missle defense grid (costs too much) over the Gulf states (Russia seen suppling Cuba with weapons).
- Satelite tracking by US military had to be shut down (no money, remeber the NK satelite threat???)
- FEMA district 3 has had millions of food rations/water/DHS staff (25,000) staged in WAshington DC by October 1st.
- Port authority will not inspect cargo entering our ports (can't afford).

If anyone thinks we are "stonger" or "more capable" of defending ourselves, they are in denile. The USA has NEVER been this exposed, this over-stretched and lacked any real defense except geography at any time since the cold war.

We are sitting ducks in a barrel, waiting for some nation to come by and finish what we started on ourselves.

All it takes is cargo ships entering our ports with no inspection and something very BIG could start a chain of events the world cannot recover from.

God Bless,

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The crap-o-la is piling up... Up , up , up! To the Debt(Facthta) Ceiling!!!

How much more can everyone take of this! All the news as of late is like a early morning "soap opera" for stay at home mom's (Sorry for the analogy ladies, some things are just true). This whole year is playing out like a bad monster movie from the 60's.... Welcome to Mystery Science Theatre 3000 folks!!!

Pull up a seat, grab some popcorn, your all watching the worst show in the universe!!!

This whole thing stinks....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Why is drudge ignoring this? Doesn't make sense!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

ElohimJD

Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by JayinAR

I guess we view weaknesses differently, as I feel we have quite a few and are sprouting more daily. Many may be minute but when added together they will count.

Since the Government shutdown and leading up to it the following has occured:

- no Military allowed overseas on new missions, not enough pay.
- no Southern missle defense grid (costs too much) over the Gulf states (Russia seen suppling Cuba with weapons).
- Satelite tracking by US military had to be shut down (no money, remeber the NK satelite threat???)
- FEMA district 3 has had millions of food rations/water/DHS staff (25,000) staged in WAshington DC by October 1st.
- Port authority will not inspect cargo entering our ports (can't afford).

If anyone thinks we are "stonger" or "more capable" of defending ourselves, they are in denile. The USA has NEVER been this exposed, this over-stretched and lacked any real defense except geography at any time since the cold war.

We are sitting ducks in a barrel, waiting for some nation to come by and finish what we started on ourselves.

All it takes is cargo ships entering our ports with no inspection and something very BIG could start a chain of events the world cannot recover from.

God Bless,

Except you still haven't explained the logistics and supply chain needed to launch let alone maintain a beachhead on the mainland US as a precursor to a large scale ground based invasion.

Lets assume for a minute their are 100 cargo ships sitting out there at sea, even though we have Naval superiority, and we have no knowledge of those ships..Then lets assume they enter the Gulf or one of the other coasts due to no inspection and off those ships come 1 billion screaming China-men (quoting Red Dawn since we are talking military fantasies) where is the supply chain including communications, vehicles , ammo, medical care coming from?

I am not saying something small scale or something unconventional possibly couldn't happen but like all the other posts on ATS that talk about something originating from our ports or how we are at risk for an invasion not one has addressed basic military logistics let alone tactics.

If you want to say to me that we are at a higher risk for a tactical or small scale chemical-biological-nuclear type incident then I think you could make an argument for that but you have a better chance of the NCC1701F flying out of the tale of Commet ISON then you do for an invading country to try and deploy boots on the ground in the Mainland US as a large scale invasion.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

jacobe001
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

We must get over there and "liberate" them then so that the MIC can setup another base for operations along with US Corporations in bed with the government offered contracts to have another source of cheap labor.

What? I thought we had plenty of cheap labor here with all the illegals people complain about stealing all the jobs.

The only ones that would benefit off of a war with North Korea would be the power mongers and top elite, not the American People that would be footing the bill for it all.

Could you please explain who these power mongers and elite that you mention are? Because lil Kim, fits that description to a T and definitely wouldn't benefit from any war with anyone. Who cares about all those millions of people that starve to death or gets tortured in camps. Outta sight outta mind right?Sure America would incur some costs. WE ALRRADY SPEND THE MONEY ANYWAYS.

Sounds like what happened to Rome.
Continuing to spread are military forces and neglecting the concerns of the home country all the while we are BANKRUPT
edit on 8-10-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

Yep just like Rome, where they had airplanes, satellites, and internet. Did they have a population in the millions, or hundreds of millions? I just can't remeber, maybe you can help me out here with your knowledge of ancient Rome.

Who's bankrupt? Are you bankrupt? At least you still have internet access.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
For all those who use such rhetoric as.."The USA would Obliterate NK, The USA would destroy NK and such," ..
One Word...VIETNAM.

The May Carpet bomb the country until it resembles the Lunar surface....destroy the People and their will....Never.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I heard he also just opened his own ski resort.

Can we like, build a MASSIVE crane like thing and just pick up his new toy and confiscate it until he learns to behave!?

Alternatively, turn the slope into the worlds biggest naughty step, just for lil Kimmy!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

grey580
reply to post by cheesy

i dont know why Us still treaten Other country whle inside Us is on Bad Shape..and North Korea is Right,They Doing right i think..every time North Build something they say Strange or odd or Nuclear facility Etc..that's just a sky resort..

North Korea is right?
How are they right?
Is it the oppressive regime that's right?
Is it the humanitarian issues that's right?
Or is it how they keep their people starving so they resort to cannibalism?

Please expand upon this.

Where is your proof that they are wrong? Why are they starving? Cannibalism again. Creepy, evil, crazy, Koreans! Let's just nuke them, Bubba!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

research3300
Why is drudge ignoring this? Doesn't make sense!

If the American people knew there potentially was an international crisis going on involving the possibility of nuclear war, the situation would get even worse for the Republicans who have shut down the government. It's not good to have World War III brewing while the government is shut down.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

But when it comes to NK and Iran, these are 2 countries that are isolated and are not advertising what they are doing to the world, until after it is done.

In all of the years of these 2 countries being isolated, the world does not know what all each country is doing until after the fact. Point in case, Iran, for all of the isolation and sanctions, it yet has developed rocket technology. NK, the same, and yet it was able to create a nuclear weapon that took most by surprise.

China is well aware of what is going on in NK, they are letting them do what they want to a degree, only interceding if the Chinese government feels that such as gone too far. The last thing China really wants is another conflict in its back yard. Like any country, it is not really prepared for the influx of refugees that would come from NK to escape the fighting, to care, feed and house them. So it is safe to say that on the surface they are stating such as they did, but the underling is that they are tugging at the string of NK leadership to keep it under control.

But if anything, China sees that the US in its domestic squabil is bad for business, and if it can use NK to end that stalemate and inpass in DC it is going to, that was it can ensure it is going to get repayment of the moneys it was lent.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

research3300
I have a feeling NK is plan B and I believe this time it might be different.

If the US really wanted to show him who's boss, they would fly some fighter jets over his country, or hit the power stations with cruise missiles. But don't anything like that would probably lead to millions trying to flee into China or South Korea.

The minute a missile goes up into space and heads towards Japan or South Korea, they'd use some anti-missile system to shoot it down.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think time has already shown how war alike countries rise, rule and eventually fall, over and over again, who thinks and why this time is diferent? Sure technological advanges might be there but so have in any other time aswell but they balances one way or another. Consider also as seerious fact that america have been in wars with many countries and all together in whole short american history there has been so many wars and nasty things done for creating many enemies, its wonder how america havnt been attacked by multiple enemies at ones already. Not hoping for it but im not cheering for the america eiter. Imho americans should take this situation very seriously and find a way to stop wars and maybe consider more so defending and protecting theyr country and citizens than invading and creating more hostility and grudge towards them.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Its like talking to a brick wall. They have no idea the economic and military strength of the U.S. and the huge disparity between us and the rest of the world. These people have been trolled into submission by Alex Jones, communist propaganda from Iran, Russia, China and couple hundred British guys on social media.
Just like the poster above me pointing out Vietnam, which while was a war it was just one battle in the cold war this poster chooses to ignore the Korean War which clearly had a favorable outcome and is the same country, to point out one war we didn't win out of a hundred we did.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join