It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 89
<< 86  87  88   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If you were always using the Julian calendar, why did you leave after the end of October by the Gregorian calendar and even give an apology???

So you're here for a bonus day and a half. You just couldn't stay away could you?

I predict same outcome--Nothing.

Then your return with "proofs" (unrelated to the ETs coming like just now or not) and a new date.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
If you were always using the Julian calendar, why did you leave after the end of October by the Gregorian calendar and even give an apology???

I left on November 1st as I promised Drum4fun I would do. I never gave an apology for I secretly used the Julian calendar for the London UFOs sightings ONLY, not for the promise, that I respected, made to Drum4fun.

So you're here for a bonus day and a half. You just couldn't stay away could you?

Because of the proofs of Marie-Therese de Brosses being a fraud and an imposter given to me only yesterday, MTB being the very root of the bashing world campaign against me. Without them, I would have stayed silent. But these proofs were too important to stay away.

I predict same outcome--Nothing.

Then your return with "proofs" (unrelated to the ETs coming like just now or not) and a new date.

The next proofs will be about ETs.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You misunderstood. The proofs could be given in few days after the events, not the events per se.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Olivet

You misunderstood. The proofs could be given in few days after the events, not the events per se.

I misunderstood? How so? You said the "proofs" would be from sightings by many in London and even captured on video and camera as well as that the ET's would surely want to show off the new Prince as their own. So now instead of moving the goal posts you are saying that it will be secretive when they come and only you will know?

You stated:

I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

So worldwide news will happen a few days after this? As in they are not going to report it and will be able to keep all the people who have pictures and videos on it quiet?

LOL....give up already.
edit on 11/13/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry but proof will come when the hundreds of Londoners spot the UFO on the date YOU have given. If the event is as big as you make it out to be I expect to see some main stream media reporting on it of when the UFOs turn up. So you say tomorrow now ? Ok I'll wait for a news report on alien ships over London tomorrow

I'm not buying 'oh it could happen a few days after the given date' I don't want no YouTube videos of tiny bright lights in the sky. As for you Olivet I don't mean to be rude but your time has come on here now. First it's October then you change your mind, now you say 13th November but even then you say something could happen a few days after.

I don't know where you get your intell ... Your story is growing thinner and less believeable

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You're confusing the proofs from the public, that I can't control, and the proofs I will provide myself. Remember that I said that the proofs from the public witnesses won't be the masterpiece. There is a difference between the proofs from outside and the proofs from inside an ET spaceship.

Do you understand your misunderstanding now? Hence the difference of few days between the events dates and the date of the proofs I will provide myself.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

As I said to Vasa Croe, I don't control the proofs from the public being in the MSM. But I can control those that I will provide myself.

Many people could contradict the extraterrestrial nature of the UFOs coming in London soon. But they won't be able to contradict my proofs...from the inside!

By the way, end of october of the Julian calendar is November 14th, not 13th, of our Gregorian calendar.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
dafuq ? he is still here?
thought he would say he would leave if they didnt show up and they didnt?
its 13th now lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

alienDNA
dafuq ? he is still here?
thought he would say he would leave if they didnt show up and they didnt?
its 13th now lol.

You missed this one:

The last time I came here I said that I wouldn't log in again...unless to provide proofs.

Here I come to provide proofs (after having been warned by a reader) about the real character of Marie-Thérèse de Brosses, journalist for a French 'people' magazine (Paris Match) and author of the main French article accusing me of a lot of things, including plagiarism, from which the website ironskeptic.com, and many other debunkers here and there, based its/their own articles/comments, like a simple and brief copy of her original article.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

that wasnt part of the deal, lol.
the deal was YOU LEAVE IF NO UFOS ARE SIGHTED BY OCT 31

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Gosh, he came back.

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.
edit on k100911bamWed, 13 Nov 2013 10:09:39 -0600 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

alienDNA
reply to post by Olivet

The deal was that I wouldn't log in again, starting on november 1st,...unless to provide proofs (what I just did for I didn't said what kind of proofs I was talking about), doing what I promised to Drum4fun if october 31st (implying of the Gregorian calendar) comes and passes without UFOs over London.

But on october 31st of the Gregorian calendar I mentioned that I secretly used (as a security protocol) the JULIAN CALENDAR to talk about the UFOs sightings over London for security reasons. On november 1st I did what I promised AND got what I wanted.

What I expected came. This thread went to the hoax thread. It then helped the security protocol to be more efficient.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Olivet

You're confusing the proofs from the public, that I can't control, and the proofs I will provide myself. Remember that I said that the proofs from the public witnesses won't be the masterpiece. There is a difference between the proofs from outside and the proofs from inside an ET spaceship.

Do you understand your misunderstanding now? Hence the difference of few days between the events dates and the date of the proofs I will provide myself.

LOL...no you said it would be witnessed by hundreds or more in London. Never said anything about the inside of a ship. So now you are going to provide us pictures of the inside of a ship or will you just describe it to us and have us be ok with believing that.

Anywho...you also said the royals were to be abducted and 3 days later the aliens will return.

Keep on side-stepping Olivet. The hole is just getting deeper and deeper.

There was no misunderstanding...there is only you twisting and turning what you say to fit your deluded hoax.

So you are telling us that the "proofs" are now going to be from the INSIDE of a spaceship and this won't be mainstream media worthy?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

khimbar
Gosh, he came back.

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.
edit on k100911bamWed, 13 Nov 2013 10:09:39 -0600 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

I was as surprised as you when a reader sent me a message about the proof of Marie-Therese de Brosses being condemned by a French Court of Justice for plagiarism! (the reason I came back here before the events).

I knew she was a fraud, but now I had proofs of it. I just wanted to share them for the deep significance of them for the future point of view of the readers.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Olivet

alienDNA
reply to post by Olivet

The deal was that I wouldn't log in again, starting on november 1st,...unless to provide proofs (what I just did for I didn't said what kind of proofs I was talking about), doing what I promised to Drum4fun if october 31st (implying of the Gregorian calendar) comes and passes without UFOs over London.

But on october 31st of the Gregorian calendar I mentioned that I secretly used (as a security protocol) the JULIAN CALENDAR to talk about the UFOs sightings over London for security reasons. On november 1st I did what I promised AND got what I wanted.

What I expected came. This thread went to the hoax thread. It then helped the security protocol to be more efficient.

Ha!!!! I am getting such a great laugh at your twisting everything you are saying and getting picked apart by this forum.

So...what you expected came? The aliens came for you you mean? And you have not provided ANY "proofs" at this point so why did you log back in again? Just to tell us that you have one more day left by your calculations, or a few more since you moved the goal posts again, to provide proofs? Thought you said you would not log back in without them...yet here you are logged back in with still no "proofs"

You must have no sense of shame or pride. We have torn you apart on this thread with every post you compose yet you still continue your deluded fantasy.

If I were an alien race YOU would surely be the VERY LAST person I would choose to represent ANYTHING as you obviously cannot keep a secret nor can you convey simply and concisely any point you have tried to make without backtracking and stepping on your own toes.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Vasa Croe

Olivet

LOL...no you said it would be witnessed by hundreds or more in London.

I still confirm this: hundreds, maybe thousands of witnesses in London. Even better: the MSM will talk about it.

Never said anything about the inside of a ship. So now you are going to provide us pictures of the inside of a ship or will you just describe it to us and have us be ok with believing that.

I clearly mentioned that the witnesses' proofs (pictures and videos) of the UFOs over London won't be the masterpiece to come. I NOW precise what will be the masterpiece: pics and vids of ETs.

Anywho...you also said the royals were to be abducted and 3 days later the aliens will return.

You're confusing the number of the royals abducted (3) with the number of days (NEVER MENTIONED) separating the departure and the return of those royals. I just said 'few days'...and that, at least, ONE of the two steps would be in october...of the Julian calendar (added later).

Keep on side-stepping Olivet. The hole is just getting deeper and deeper.

There was no misunderstanding...there is only you twisting and turning what you say to fit your deluded hoax.

I confirm, you're confusing what I said.

So you are telling us that the "proofs" are now going to be from the INSIDE of a spaceship and this won't be mainstream media worthy?

I didn't say that the proofs from inside won't be MSM worthy. I said that I will provide them myself...at least part of them.

Now, I never talked about ALL what, how and when I will provide ALL what will be provided. There are many channels, according to the nature (pics, vids, tech) of the proofs, through which proofs can be displayed. Forums are not enough to get the public attention.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Claims have been made. Dates have come and gone.

'proofs' can be submitted to Owners/Admins if this thread is to continue.

-CLOSED - pending 'proofs'

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88   >>

join