It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Barge Into Kindergarten Classroom And Taser Multiple Children “For The Heck Of It”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This story is hard for me to believe. I had to check twice to make sure it wasn't an Onion story.

Hundreds of horrified and enraged parents stormed through the halls of Calcutta elementary school in Sherwood North Dakota demanding justice after two police officers burst into a classroom Friday morning and began tasing random children.

Understandably the parents are screaming for blood.

Several parents of children whom had suffered a tasing at the hands of Roark and Engen gathered outside the Sherwood Inmate Detainment Center demanding the perpetrators be handed over for a little dose of street justice. “Why don’t they give all of us parents some tazers so we can practice on those b*stards!”
http://_national_report_dot_net_/police-taser-multiple-children/

According to this article they wanted to test out their new tasers and,

A handful of townsfolk had reported seeing the officers in a field along the highway shortly before the incident, firing their tasers at a herd of grazing cattle.
globalclarity.wordpress.com...

I'm usually the first one to say let's wait for all the facts but this looks really bad. I'm speechless.

edit on 6-10-2013 by tanda7 because: links

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

tanda7
This story is hard for me to believe. I had to check twice to make sure it wasn't an Onion story.

Hundreds of horrified and enraged parents stormed through the halls of Calcutta elementary school in Sherwood North Dakota demanding justice after two police officers burst into a classroom Friday morning and began tasing random children.

Understandably the parents are screaming for blood.

Several parents of children whom had suffered a tasing at the hands of Roark and Engen gathered outside the Sherwood Inmate Detainment Center demanding the perpetrators be handed over for a little dose of street justice. “Why don’t they give all of us parents some tazers so we can practice on those b*stards!”
http://_national_report_dot_net_/police-taser-multiple-children/

According to this article they wanted to test out their new tasers and,

A handful of townsfolk had reported seeing the officers in a field along the highway shortly before the incident, firing their tasers at a herd of grazing cattle.
globalclarity.wordpress.com...

I'm usually the first one to say let's wait for all the facts but this looks really bad. I'm speechless.

edit on 6-10-2013 by tanda7 because: links

Oh for Christs sake....you have GOT to be kidding me!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'd say fake, there is nothing else on it.
On the link it takes you FaceBook...so I tend not to believe it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Now I ain't got no love for cops.

BUT This reaks of total BS. Lets just think about how tasers work. Okay, so they would've gotten two right? unless they are both dual wielding tasers.... lol just lol.

I dont care who they are, if this really happened I feel other cops would've shot them to death. Kindergarten.

Jane M. Agni is a professional journalist residing in the rain-soaked city of Portland, Oregon. She has written for such fine websites as The B*tch Opinion and Sin-Eater Productions. Her book entitled "The States Of Shame: Living As A Liberated Womyn In America" appeared on Oprah's Book Club and quickly went bestseller shortly thereafter. She's currently at work on the follow up tentatively named "Sisters Of Shame: The Why In Womyn" - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/police-taser-multiple-children/#sthash.nU0e8kCh.dpuf

Professional, eh?

Such fine website as, eh?

The police department has apologized profusely for the attack, stating that they are unsure how the two mentally disturbed individuals were able to pass the mandatory prehire psychiatric evaluations but intend to look into matter - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/police-taser-multiple-children/#sthash.nU0e8kCh.dpuf

Don't troll me bro... err sis? ? ?
edit on 6-10-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
WTF if true these guys need to do jail time lose their badges and be put on child prediter list.

I checked the link in your source to another incident of a man being tazered and punched in the face for walking down the wrong side of the street.

I don't have strong enough words for what's going on in the country.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

yep its bull

www.google.co.uk... st#channel=suggest&psj=1&q=Calcutta+elementary+school+North+Dakota&tbm=nws

googled it on news section came up with nothing and on web results all pages like op link
surely if it were true everone would be running it

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Even I don't believe this one, it simply cannot be true. Please don't let it be true!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

should be in hoax bin by now im afraid

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

superman2012
I'd say fake, there is nothing else on it.
On the link it takes you FaceBook...so I tend not to believe it.
I hope you're right. The only thing that made me think it could be true is the fact that Sherwood is such a small town.
Population under 250 and pretty isolated. Sometimes news travels slow from places like this.

But still very hard to believe.

ETA i'm very happy to find this is probably a hoax, please move to hoax bin mods, thanks everyone.
edit on 6-10-2013 by tanda7 because: hoax

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

surely not as slow as a day, one parent apparently spat in an officers face and got away with it hahahaha thats funny

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Shes trolling, it's satire.

Go to her FB page.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If MSM is a tawdry and sensationalistic as many believe, then this story should be right down their alley. Sunday and all. CNN and MSNBC and FOX would have been all over this story, beating down the doors of the mayor and the parents and interviewing the dogs on the street. However. Blanko. Nothing. Ziltch.

I"m sure glad we have these small and honest webnews sites in whom we trust because they are NOT the MSM.

PS. Why isn't there a tongue in cheek modicon?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

This story originated on National Report... which is another Onion type hoax site. Protect your minds folks.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

From the FB page, she is on there trolling ppl nicknaming them "ghetto bird" and asking them to not speak in Ebonics, its fairly lulzy...

So yeah... its bunk

kinda funny now if you read the comments section of the article

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Intelligence levels in America are drastically dropping!

Like a stone cast into a lake!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

you do know your avatar pic turned out not to be alien lol

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Gee I feel very gullible right now.
I'd never heard of the NationalReport website and didn't do my research before posting.
Sorry ATS
edit on 6-10-2013 by tanda7 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

tanda7
Gee I feel very gullible right now.
I'd never heard of the NationalReport website and didn't do my research before posting.
Sorry ATS
edit on 6-10-2013 by tanda7 because: spelling

Lets look at it differently: you found a story and brought it to ATS to clarify.

It would be nice if it wasn't done by members being smug.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

anonymous1legion

AbleEndangered

you do know your avatar pic turned out not to be alien lol

I bet it turned out not to be alien.....I bet....

Note: Referring to Intelligence levels in General, I blame the water.....
wasn't a targeted comment, comment out of frustration...
edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Don't be sorry, It's hard to tell sometimes what is real!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join