It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Captitol Hill chase/shooting story is a lie, Clearly two people in vehicle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Reporter mess up? Like being live at a scene or something, and getting the wrong information because of all the on scene chaos and whatnot?
As pointed out, she wasn't at the scene.
We don't know what the source of her information was or what she was actually told. But as pointed out in a post above, she got it right in a tweet. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's either there was a second person in the car, or there wasn't, period.
There was. A 1 year old girl who was taken into protective custody.

A lot of eyewitnesses to the situation. Any reports of more than one adult?

edit on 10/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Phage

Reporter mess up? Like being live at a scene or something, and getting the wrong information because of all the on scene chaos and whatnot?
As pointed out, she wasn't at the scene.
We don't know what the source of her information was or what she was actually told. But as pointed out in a post above, she got it right in a tweet. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's either there was a second person in the car, or there wasn't, period.
There was. A 1 year old girl who was taken into protective custody.

A lot of eyewitnesses to the situation. Any reports of more than one adult?

Your playing dodge ball, phage. But that's what some people do, no matter what.

I never said she was at the scene. Just pointing that out as an example of how a reporter can possibly "mess up" with the info being reported.

She damn well got it right in a tweet, she's got her job on the line, and superiors breathing down her neck, if this was indeed an honest "mess up". If they really wanted to fix this, they would have renigged the report, and updated with the correct stuff.

How do they "mess up" by inserting a large, significant part within this event, like a second passenger, into the news story?

Once again, you cannot downplay the origin of info here, and how it came out the way it came out. The only people who will be giving the info is law enforcement, capitol staff, government officials, feds, or eyewitnesses. It's either one of these sources fabricated this piece of info into the event for whatever reason, the news station fabricated this piece of information for whatever reason, or there really was another person in the car, and one of the sources slipped that up a bit too quick, or didn't get/forgot whatever nefarious memo was afoot.

Oh, and you know how many evening news shows with the words EYEWITNESS NEWS plastered all over the screen, involves some stories without any eyewitnesses?

But go on, sir. Ignore this report as nothing to see here, move along...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

How do they "mess up" by inserting a large, significant part within this event, like a second passenger, into the news story?
Easy, by someone misunderstanding what someone said.

Oh, and you know how many evening news shows with the words EYEWITNESS NEWS plastered all over the screen, involves some stories without any eyewitnesses?

Ok. So what?

There were a lot of eyewitnesses. Have any said they saw more than one adult in the car?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
There's not much more that can be said. I just want to see a dash cam video or any other video which gives definite proof. Has any other footage been released? It's kind of odd none has surfaced when this isn't anything too extreme. It's not like wanting to see surveillance video of a massacre. If this is due to an ongoing investigation than alright, but I've seen many dash cam videos of a suicidal person getting their wish through death by cop. (I'm not saying she was a suicidal person wanting a "death by cop" death. My point is the dash cam video can't be any worse than some which have been released.)
edit on 6-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your mistake, my ass.
Not to insult, but it's either you never watched the video, and still commented, or had half a brain, and still commented.
Or your a shill. And still commented.

"Not to insult"?.......really??

You never made a mistake?......Of course I watched the video.....how would I have made the mistake if I hadn't?

Nice contribution to the discussion by the way!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join