It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Father stops to embrace a disabled man...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe, you all have seen this video already, it shows Pope Francis' way. If anyone else has a Youtube you
like of Pope Francis, share it. Tomorrow, October 4th is St. Francis' feast day, stop and say prayer, asking St. Francis to intercede to God for Pope Francis.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Tomorrow, October 4th is St. Francis' feast day, stop and say prayer, asking St. Francis to intercede to God for Pope Francis.

Why? It's either in his divine plan already or it's not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
And say a prayer for Ann Francis, she was so hot.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by colbe

Tomorrow, October 4th is St. Francis' feast day, stop and say prayer, asking St. Francis to intercede to God for Pope Francis.

Why? It's either in his divine plan already or it's not going to happen.

Never any harm in feeding the Light.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
May he when it is his time find his way home and make his homecoming joyous in the bliss full light.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Holy father stops to embrace a disabled man...politician stops to hold and kiss a baby...spot the difference in the 'photo-op'...

Å99

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I am not Christian. And I typically am VERY critical of The Vatican.

But consider this comparison instead:

Pope that stops to embrace disabled man;
Coach that shows his players how to pass block

Spot the difference.

If you are Catholic, you are meant to be inspired into emulation of his actions. If you are not Catholic, you can be cynical and miss the point entirely.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by akushla99

I am not Christian. And I typically am VERY critical of The Vatican.

But consider this comparison instead:

Pope that stops to embrace disabled man;
Coach that shows his players how to pass block

Spot the difference.

If you are Catholic, you are meant to be inspired into emulation of his actions. If you are not Catholic, you can be cynical and miss the point entirely.

Perhaps humourous, more like it...

Some people spend their whole life hugging babies and people in wheelchairs...no photo-op for you!

...and yes, take the religious context out of it, and it is inspirational anyway...

Å99

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Matthew 3
29 And don't address anyone here on earth as 'Father,' for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father.

It amazes me how Catholics continually ignore their savior's teachings. Call no one on Earth Father, the idea of a Pope goes against Jesus' teachings so stop worshiping the pope as a Father.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Matthew 3
29 And don't address anyone here on earth as 'Father,' for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father.

It amazes me how Catholics continually ignore their savior's teachings. Call no one on Earth Father, the idea of a Pope goes against Jesus' teachings so stop worshiping the pope as a Father.

It amazes me that Christians will quote the bible as if it isn't chock full of all sorts of crazy stuff that they would never quote in a million years.

Unless you think you should be killed for wearing mixed fabrics.

LOL....too funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Matthew 3

3NLIGHT, hi,

No it doesn't, God has always named spiritual fathers, a spiritual authority, you see it in the OT.

Jesus and the Apostles used the word father speaking of fellow humans. When Jesus said "Call no man father", He was using hyperbole.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I wonder what goes on in the vatican basement?

new topics

top topics

join