It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Capitol on lockdown after shots fired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Is it me, or is the media just foaming at the mouth for another mass shooting. This whole incident has, ordinary criminal police interaction, that I'm sure police in places like LA and New Orleans deal with all the time. But since it's in DC, we gotta blow it out of portion and hope it's something more to get rid of the NRA and all those evil teapot people.

Opps, I vomited.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Apparently there were two suspects. One was a male and try to flee but was arrested before he could go any further. The one who was shot was the female. A one-year-old baby girl was in their car. This is just what I've been reading/hearing.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

ProphetZoroaster
Apparently there were two suspects. One was a male and try to flee but was arrested before he could go any further. The one who was shot was the female. A one-year-old baby girl was in their car. This is just what I've been reading/hearing.

where did you read this? do you have a link.... it's not that i don't believe you i would just be very interested to read it myself...

i have heard that the only shots were fired by police and also that there was more than one suspect so right now i have no idea what the situation is/was

if anyone could recap the confirmed info for me i would really appreciate it

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ph03n1x

ProphetZoroaster

where did you read this? do you have a link.... it's not that i don't believe you i would just be very interested to read it myself...

i have heard that the only shots were fired by police and also that there was more than one suspect so right now i have no idea what the situation is/was

if anyone could recap the confirmed info for me i would really appreciate it

False flag. The story wasn't confirmed, I don't think. Confusing stories.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Good thing Washington DC is a pistol free zone....

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Very active thread already going on here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join