It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin: You lay one damn hand on a WWII vet, I’ll bring half a million people to DC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My go bags are packed. I can be on the road in 10 minutes.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

People who wanted to donate out of pocket, their own money to fund the Panda Cams to keep them turned on, were denied that. It was said, they were told, due to the facility being partially Fed funded, they couldn't accept personal funds to keep the cams turned on. They were afraid they'd lose their Federal money.

How insane is that! It's called blackmail folks...plain and simple.

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

khimbar
That's nice, who is he?

For your edification:

CNS News

Wikipedia

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For those that don't think this could happen read what the man says:

"....You will ignite a movement in this country like you have never seen before — the biker patriot army, veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country — Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever.”

That's right. EVERYONE. We all have stories from that generation. Your political affiliation(late day political BS) means nothing when it comes to this generation. In this instance everyone from that generation, those that went over, those that stayed home and worked for the war effort, try to screw with them. NO ONE will put up with that.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

This is true Intrepid. I'm of that generation, and a bike rider. Being on several email lists for bikers, this is a topic on fire. The youngsters of today, know nothing of the deep roots of Patriotism, we older folk do. Our roots were watered with blood and tears. Not to take away from the Brave Heroes fighting for our Freedoms today...it was a very different climate in my time.

If this WH Bully Gang continues to spit in our faces, and deny us our right to honor our own....a fuse the likes of, they've never seen before...will be lit.

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am not a big "support the troops" kind of guy. WWII vets and Korea vets, however, are a different story.

Instead of what is usually pity reserved for those having served, with them it is more reverence.

All that aside, ThisGuyRightHere is dead on: the mendacity it takes to spend money locking down memorials you cannot pay to keep open....no wonder they are broke.

I am so pissed at so many things right now that I walk around all day in a bad mood. This has gone on for weeks now.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Breaking News on FOX TV, right now, Capitol on lock down shots being fired inside US Capitol. Breaking story. Reporter phoning in story from basement of Capitol. People yelling, being told to hunker down and stay in place.

Des

edit on 3-10-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Restricted

buster2010
Glen Beck couldn't get that many and he is far more popular than Levin. Just another talk show host running his mouth for publicity.

When it comes to protecting the vulnerable, and these are war heroes, I think word of mouth would be all that is needed to gather the angry masses, especially the patriot bikers. Those guys mean business.

There are a lot of people who would come to the aid of these men and women.

If that is so then why have they been ignoring what's been going on for decades? These vets are being used for political purposes.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by roadgravel

People who wanted to donate out of pocket, their own money to fund the Panda Cams to keep them turned on, were denied that. It was said, they were told, due to the facility being partially Fed funded, they couldn't accept personal funds to keep the cams turned on. They were afraid they'd lose their Federal money.

How insane is that! It's called blackmail folks...plain and simple.

Des

Sounds like it is the facility is being greedy. They don't want to take a chance to pass up on guaranteed money and take a chance on may get money. I agree with the Fed if people are willing to keep the cams running by donations then Fed funding should be withdrawn and used elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

buster2010
If that is so then why have they been ignoring what's been going on for decades?

What have you done over these decades? Just asking.

These vets are being used for political purposes.

No one uses these people. This was before the MIC. That is insulting.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

No one uses these people. This was before the MIC. That is insulting.

Yeah right. The WW2 vets are the most used vets of all. They are constantly being used by politicians to get votes because they are the vets from the great generation.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

buster2010
They are constantly being used by politicians to get votes because they are the vets from the great generation.

Only if those that came after allowed it. Not happening. I think this proved that. You still didn't answer my question. What have YOU done over the last few decades?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'll say this ... He can make it 500,001.....and anyone else lemmie know where we can meet up for dinner one of the evenings out there. I dropped everything to protest with Occupy for what turned out to be a cause far less worthy in my view than this one, if it ended with rough treatment out there.

D.C. isn't that far and I can sleep comfy in my little blazer. It would be time well spent for that kind of issue to base the protest from. Oh... I can help "cover" it for everyone back here. That's it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Since I'm a Biker...this just arrived in my email. Sharing it here. If you, or have friends/family that ride, please pass it on.

RIDE FOR WWII VETERANS WALL -FREE THE WALL

www.facebook.com...

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
so, what..

Where was he when the Patriot Act was signed..

THAT should have had every host calling for a march!

and NAFTA, SPP, NDAA, etc..

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

See this is the problem, all these hosts have different listener's, what they need to do is put aside their differences and band together on moments like these.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Now broadcasting from an underground command post, deep in the bowls of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick and steal of a non-descript building, we once again make contact with our leader - Mark Levin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join