It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Justice; swift and sure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm sure everybody couldn't help but notice how ATS got shut down on Monday, conveniently on the first day of the government shut-down, fueling speculation that ATS was government funded.

This caused TPTB here at ATS to get pissed and, it appears they went and hunted down those responsible and exacted justice ATS style.

Iran’s cyber chief killed in ‘internal dispute,’ Israel speculates

A key Iranian cyber war operative may have been killed in an “internal dispute,” cabinet minister and former Shin Bet intelligence chief Yaakov Peri said Thursday.

Peri, the minister of science, was speaking on Israel Radio as Iran denied reports that Cyber War Headquarters commander Mojtaba Ahmadi, who was recently found dead northwest of Tehran, had been assassinated. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said he had died in a “horrific incident,” but ruled out assassination. “The main reason of the event and the motive of the attacker has not been specified,” added a Revolutionary Guards statement quoted by Reuters.

Times of Israel

It just goes to show; you REALLY don't want to piss off SO or Springer.

Good work guys on hunting down those responsible. I hope this sends a message to anyone foolish enough to try to shut down my favorite website.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Nice!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

HA ha, yup, makes sense, Fort. Saudis attack NY and Bush invades Iraq. ATS goes offline and Iran chief is taken out. What is in the drinking water south of the border anyway, lol?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

aboutface

What is in the drinking water south of the border anyway, lol?

Loads of fluoride and all those SSRI drugs the mental patients end up pissing back into the system. It makes life in the USA more interesting, you oughtta try it out.

When I saw that headline this morning I just couldn't help but thinking "wouldn't it be AWESOME if SO and Springer pulled that off because of the ATS crash earlier this week?"

I could just picture the two of them on motorcycles gunning that guy down.

Besides, what good is having a jokes forum if we can't post stuff like this, right?

top topics

join