It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone want to co write a Sci Fi screenplay with me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I started an outline of some ideas for a sci fi screenplay a bit ago, and am looking for a writing partner. I am not professional nor obnoxious but would be looking for someone who is at least semi talented, and/or imaginative, creative, someone who enjoys writing; Characters,plot, dialogue etc. (who also has an interest in sci fi and all the potentials that allows).

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am intrigued, please tell me more.
I haven't written in a while - I have always struggled to find the time for it. It is tedious work. English isn't my first language, but I think I master it enough to contribute. I have only written scripts in English, but have written other types of fiction in my own language. I have always enjoyed science fiction. Not so much fantasy, but I guess I wouldn't have to be an expert in both. Anyway..

Here are some links for some old stuff I've written.
Glorious Dreaming of Caged Birds
Claire on Shrooms

One is a short film script I've written back in '08 - in retrospect it's a bit immature, with a hint of Cheech and Chong to it.
The other is just a scene I wrote, a quick idea I had for a parody sequel to the Alice in wonderland story.

I've just realized that both are about drugs. Which might give you the wrong idea about me. Don't worry, I would not want to make your story about drugs. I just think they are good element to use in comedy.

In regards to sci-fi I am interested in space and time travel, cybernetic organisms (the concept of fusing living organisms with machines; Cyborgs), alternative fuels, post apocalyptic scenarios, future societies and institutions, Nikola Tesla and more.

I enjoy writing characters and dialog.

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/06/12 by Mads1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What's your story idea? I'd be interested.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
My son does video editing - including coloring.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I have some experience.

Perhaps we could collaborate using this program.

www.celtx.com...

I also have a small production company with access to cast, crew and gear to make a feature.

edit on 3-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Some good interest,
I am afraid I completely lack the necessary skills, if you think I can help in any way, as I told you, I would be happy to, just let me know. Bump

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Wonderful pro-active-ness!

I appreciate you taking your ball and running with it. I will U2U.

peace,
AB

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I can help if you would like. I am good at writing and character development as well.

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I will

The comet dust hung in the atmosphere as they expected for three hundred years.Oceans accepted on tidal flow were never more.As the native geneology ...dam I mis spelled

new topics

top topics

join