It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We The People! Now is the time to stand up for what you believe in. In other Contry's were now the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I would like to say hello to this Freedom we now have. It is there if the People Want It! So far bickering is all I see, and the new Health Care Act is our Doom anyway.

Who has yet to get their IOU? Heard my sister in law got one and a cheap peice of paper with nothing on it but an IOU! I have to see one for myself, don't you? I wonder if you could take that to your bank, elect company, water and gas and see if you will not lose anything! Bet you will get a bonus though, Interest!

US HAS FALLEN! Word on the street's now! In other country's people are like WTF? What a bad name and show for us here in the US! I've already changed my W-2 to 1,000 dependant's!
Why pay Taxws to something that does not exist?

We The People now have the chance to show them we do not need them any more! If I was a lawyer surly their has to be some way we can make a Stand and say "No More BS!" Or at least Sue both parties for not doing their JOB. Wait, they don't do it anyway, #hit!

I wonder if this is a Ploy, some NWO plot, or their just Stupid Crybaby's! See Mom. I pay my Taxes and this is what I get? I knew I should have been a drug dealer!

I do not know about you, I just see We The People are going to take it up the #ss again?

What Do You Think?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I really do hope that obamacare does work out the way they expect it to, but from everything I have read about it I just don`t see how it can work, the numbers just don`t add up.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Not in our favor anyway! Even my boss who pay's for BCBS for everything, no cost to us just found out the rates will be going up! Pit's and slip's of course, should shut the door or maybe I might have to actually give some money out of my check this time.

I work for a lumber yard and if the US has another disaster, it's over! NY, OK, CO, UT all on Fed releif fund's so they get the bids on lumber first, we get the scrap! So far nothing has changed as of yet, all just hear say per company walk-ins!

As for the health care, it's a bad deal really. Only the hospital's will make all the money and raise the cost's for everything later. What was it back in the day? $6 for an asprin!

I think the health care act is just a cover up story anyway. Something else is going on. While we all have this on our mind they can do something else instead! What that could be, Comet passing Mar's, NWO so have to distroy the money system so Wall Street will go down soon.

Maybe the Alien's did take over control, Satan has risen or the Plain fact that the US is Broke!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
I would like to say hello to this Freedom we now have. It is there if the People Want It! So far bickering is all I see, and the new Health Care Act is our Doom anyway.

Why pay Taxws to something that does not exist?

We The People now have the chance to show them we do not need them any more! If I was a lawyer surly their has to be some way we can make a Stand and say "No More BS!"

What Do You Think?

We would have stopped paying taxes long ago. if the R E D C O A T S (badges) didn't show up with swat.. actually, 90% of the tyranny wouldn't happen if redcoats had the HONOR and COURAGE to refuse Unpatriotic REDCOAT acts..
I dare anyone to deny this..

Health care is a scam for something else that is secret and actual, imho. the IRS is a collection agency, for whom and where does the money finally end up?

edit on 2-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

HanzHenry

infoseeker26754

We would have stopped paying taxes long ago. if the R E D C O A T S (badges) didn't show up with swat.. actually, 90% of the tyranny wouldn't happen if redcoats had the HONOR and COURAGE to refuse Unpatriotic REDCOAT acts..
I dare anyone to deny this..

Health care is a scam for something else that is secret and actual, imho. the IRS is a collection agency, for whom and where does the money finally end up?

edit on 2-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

That is a good question. Must be dumping it somewhere. Nothing get's fixed, stay's broken and our power grid is still the same the day we put it up.

Sure alot of it went to NASA and the War Dept. Oil company's would be next and the bunker's hidden everywhere. The only thing left would be some sort of Noha's Ark like on the 2012 movie.

Then again we have them all wrong and the bunkers are full of supply's for what's to come. I'm still getting A NO on this one.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Aliens do control the USA,but don't worry about that now.

It the Job of "The People" to tear Down the U.S government.
So what are We waiting for?
Lets crush the opressors and free ourself from Capitalism.Nikola Tesla dreamt about a world without hunger,fear,violence,polution and a world without war.

He gave humanity a chance,but the world leading governments took advantage of it soo They could live in their wealthyness.

Well lets take a visit to the very homes Wich those bastards hide,lets show them what is the Real meaning of Fear,suffer...

Its time for America to tear Down their government,one more civil war.

If America does so,then other countries will follow.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

It seem's something's going on in the eastern US & Canada by the Great Lake's. We could have it all wrong, US storing supply's for whatever the outcome.

We know there is a blackout here in the US so have to scoure the internet to find bit's and peaces to know what's going on. Nasa will be giving a big speech come Nov. I thought they were shut down also.

In a way, We The People need to be ready for anything that might happen and also do out part is saving what we can if something was to happen. In stead of running through the street's raving mad, burning God know's what! We should stick togetter as a whole.

Shutdown was a bad move for the US. Now things just might go bonker's for awhile. Even today a upset woman ran and fired shot's at the captial! Already! I fear it's gonna get far more crazer if our Gov does not take a stand!

That's alone is the point to all this. Why close down? Ask for help, do something worth the act in taking care of business before stuff get's out of hand. If you keep the privet sector out of the Gov you actually cut yourself off in the long run.

Here's how I see it. Fema has # 3 sector in high aleart yet failling to consider the one's around it causes a lack of flow or that area being cut off from the rest. Say the fault line goes into full mode; now you have a problem down stream or if somehow their timing is off by a state or two?

Just because you have all the great mind's there, in the real world, you have to actually know what the hell is on the street's. Do you think the juy's with all the book smart's could actually fix something? that's time lost since someone who does it for a living know's how it plays out in the real world.

We The People need to take a stand and do our part too! It's would have been nice if they Would have included us too. Sad part is if they go hide in a cave somewhere and we all pass off, who is going to do the work? Congress?

top topics

join