It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

Vasa Croe
Odd scam if it is one as the links from the twitter and facebook account point to Mars Curiosity. Could be some major announcement about Mars, like maybe they DID find existence of beings there before us.....now that would be earth shattering me thinks.

I can make a site in 15 mins claiming that Christ will return and link to the Vatican and the Pope.

Would you then also think it's legit because I have the links on it?

Also..NASA would use a *.GOV domain and there is no reason WHY NASA would need to collect emails or make a site announcing an announcement in the same way as this scam site.

NASA would also not need to hide their domain information as is the case here.

STOP BEING GULLIBLE it hurts my brain how gullible some people are.

A thousand times this. ffs people its as we brits say A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS

if it were a legit NASA site it would have a .gov address not some DIY site in a box rubbish.
if the info were leaked to alex jones his people would verify it then say some thing
in one of his shows.

at best its a marketing scam data mining gullible folk out of their contact info.
consign to the bin and ignore it.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

TheOneElectric
I finally understand it now.

You all have a fetish for random dates.

Mmmhhmmm, yes, let's try December 17th. How does that feel? Mhhhmmm....you like that, don't you?

this was funny........rude.........but indeed funny.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
as others have said here, NASA has done this several times it seems like. I can't possibly imagine them saying anything ground breaking based on the history of their announcements.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i think they will anounce they v found life...on earth

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

ShayneJUK

NoRulesAllowed

Vasa Croe
Odd scam if it is one as the links from the twitter and facebook account point to Mars Curiosity. Could be some major announcement about Mars, like maybe they DID find existence of beings there before us.....now that would be earth shattering me thinks.

I can make a site in 15 mins claiming that Christ will return and link to the Vatican and the Pope.

Would you then also think it's legit because I have the links on it?

Also..NASA would use a *.GOV domain and there is no reason WHY NASA would need to collect emails or make a site announcing an announcement in the same way as this scam site.

NASA would also not need to hide their domain information as is the case here.

STOP BEING GULLIBLE it hurts my brain how gullible some people are.

A thousand times this. ffs people its as we brits say A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS

if it were a legit NASA site it would have a .gov address not some DIY site in a box rubbish.
if the info were leaked to alex jones his people would verify it then say some thing
in one of his shows.

at best its a marketing scam data mining gullible folk out of their contact info.
consign to the bin and ignore it.

I was thinking the same thing as you but we will have to wait till after the gov shutdown is over to find out, Because all projects and employees are put on pause. Could be a hoax, could be a nasa announcement, none of us are sure exactly what this is.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why does the Site look so cartoonie? Looks like a poster from Fall Out New Vegas.

So the wait begins and this thread will be at 100 pages or more by then. The announcement will be a new starbucks will be opening on Mars in 2020

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Uhhh anyone else seen this?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a screen shot for when I see the page, notice the little astronaut that point out my large screen...oh no, my large "SREEN"

So I'm to believe NASA made a typo.....in comic sans?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
To anyone who thinks this is anything but a scam site set up to harvest emails.........why would NASA pay "whois guard" to hide their name and hosting details from a site that was only created yesterday?

And if it was really a genuine NASA announcement......why would they not post it on their own official site?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey folks don't worry. If it is about Voyager 1 then it was probably sucked into a black hole or something and has reappeared heading BACK to Earth to look for it's creator. Cue Captain Kirk to save the day

www.startrek.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

That's weird and out of place not that the whole site isn't out of place but I don't know man....
Looks even more fake now! Made by some 16 year old who loves comic sans and cant spell.
Or Nasa screwing with people like us who will spend days figuring this out to no avail.

Maybe it is one of those puzzle websites

edit on 2-10-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I seriously think that was the first post on ATS that made me actually laugh out loud, full blown hysterical laughter not just chuckle.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Bragi
Uhhh anyone else seen this?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a screen shot for when I see the page, notice the little astronaut that point out my large screen...oh no, my large "SREEN"

So I'm to believe NASA made a typo.....in comic sans?

I'm still not convinced this isn't anything but fake, but I did google "Sreen". It seems to be an Indian surname. Is there any way to know if anyone with that surname works at NASA? If it is a genuine site & announcement (still doubtful) then maybe that's a sly nod to someone with the name working on whatever this could be?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Great, they have discovered that there are indicators in the light spectrum of some unreachable planet that points to the possible presence of a protein that is only ever found in the abundance of a particular mineral that is theorized as being a catalyst in the production of a particular kind of slime that just might be an energy source for a another bunch of proteins to form bonds.......my world will never be the same again (wipes a tear from eye)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Didn't we have this kind of BIG ANNOUNCMENT from NASA last year and didn't it turn out to be not so big? Because i remember this happening around this time or just after last year.
Sounds and smells a bit fishy to me.
I'm betting on the "big annoucment" not being so big.

edit on 2-10-2013 by Conspiracyskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Looks like I found the creators of the website (template). forgive me if this is already posted, I haven't gone back through the posts.

Discussion on development:

overall it’s a great theme. but “wow that’s a big sreen” is misspelled with “sreen” i want to remove that astronaut. can you help wipe him away?

themeforest.net...

Caelus - App Landing & Coming Soon WP Theme

Here's more:

edit on 2-10-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Are you looking for a landing page for your newly designed app? Then Caelus theme can be a good choice. Caelus offers 2 gorgeous styles, one for an app landing page and the other for a website launching page. This responsive design will look great on iPhone, iPads and desktops. It also offers a swipe gesture support.
Main Features:
Responsive – looks great on iPad, iPhone
iPhone Slideshow – with swipe gesture support
MailChimp support
jQuery countdown timer
4 font combinations

www.wpbuddy.net...

So someone bought a $30 wordpress template and tossed in the NASA logo...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

It this is true about an coming announcement, and we can suspect it may have been intentionally leaked, there can be only about one really big announcement to make. We know about water. Let's see, how long did it take them to admit that fact that they knew years ago?

Anyway, their polls show about half of Americans believe that UFOs are alien craft. That is good enough to tell us that we are ready for some heavy news. Something such that they have found signs of microbe fossils on Mars, things that are long dead and can't hurt ya a bit. (I know they sorta did that twice already then they backtracked. Clinton is probably still pissed over that. But a majority of you are probably too young to remember that.)

I suppose finding artifacts of a dead Martian civilization there will be the further step, then intercepted signals from space that came from the (safe) distant past light years away.

I won't be here but eventually some study will be done that some UFO sightings just might be the work of ETs and a another big study launched to prove that tenuous suggestion. Maybe they will even get around to investigating those things called comets with some real surprising results. I'm sure they have a revelations time-table geared to the current polls to know when to open the box just a wee bit more.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow, that's a big screen !!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That site seems a little too phony and childish to be taken seriously… very 4chan-fan style… I'm going to keep an eye on it, but I doubt anything serious will be announced. Any one who gives their email to it will probably be sent spam, too.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
it will be anti climatic as it always is. They wil say we found evidence for microbe living under a rock. Yawn.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

juice656
So this is the story... This site was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee yesterday Oct 1st (Day One of Gov Shutdown) who was frustrated by the gov shutdown. The website is supposebly unreleased and isn't supposed to be released to the public yet due to the gov shutdown. The site is counting down to Novermber 13th and a HUGE earth shaking announcement is expected to occur on that date by NASA.

So, What is the big announcement? Is it alien life?!

NASA BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NOV 13

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS...
edit on 2-10-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

There big announcement is they found the evidence of water and proof there was once life on Mars . WA wa wa, stuff we already knew....

The Bot
edit on 2-10-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join