It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA To Have A BIG Announcement On November 13th!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So this is the story... This site was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee yesterday Oct 1st (Day One of Gov Shutdown) who was frustrated by the gov shutdown. The website is supposebly unreleased and isn't supposed to be released to the public yet due to the gov shutdown. The site is counting down to Novermber 13th and a HUGE earth shaking announcement is expected to occur on that date by NASA.

So, What is the big announcement? Is it alien life?!

NASA BIG ANNOUNCEMENT NOV 13

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS...
edit on 2-10-2013 by juice656 because: (no reason given)

link here
www.rememberthe13th.com...
edit on Thu Oct 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
A tale I have heard before

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am sure NASA will announce nothing Nov 13, how do we know NASA made that site? and WHY why why would they send this info to Alex Jones????

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
zomg we found space out in space, isn't it awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The only announcement concerning aliens will be aliens showing up to announce themselves.

IF there is an announcement.... maybe an asteroid or comet. Or Mars. Or something that's standard protocol...
edit on 10/2/2013 by SeeEm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It's a marketing site. Someone really clever at NASA "leaked" it as some kind of campaign. If the site wasn't available, you wouldn't be able to see it. Plus there is a nice little countdown next to where it says "sign up". I mean, there are social media links at the bottom.
Typical NASA

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ah yes....the ol' "big announcement from NASA" thread.

Those of us who have been on ATS for more than a week have seen this post over and over.
IF there's an announcement it will be something mundane that only the nerdiest of scientists will find interesting. There will be nothing Earth shaking or shattering. I will bet my entire life savings on it. I'm dead serious.

Threads like this are as common and pointless as the ol' "look at this thing that I'm too stupid to realize is just a rock on Mars" threads.

NEXT!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Dave Chappelle was right!!

Dave Chappelle Prophecy before he disappeared for 6 years!!
vimeo.com/59857628
vimeo.com...

I can't find this video on youtube, btw.

edit on 2-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added video link

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just tried a search on the domain name.

www.checkdomain.com...

I am not too savvy with all this but thought I would try. Can anyone help here?

Whoisguard inc seems to be the owner?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nasa is basically like the boy who cried wolf,
how many times now have we heard of a BIG announcement and waited with baited breath only to turn around after the announcement and go "Meh"

If there is an announcement and it is actually even semi exciting to the average layman Ill eat my hat, I dont have a hat but Ill buy one and then eat it if Im wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Probably a scam site they know how interested people are in space right now and getting people to slip their emails, cell phone, whatever so they can start to receive text after text after text. Don't trust anything anymore

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by juice656

Whatever it is or is not, it is a creative marketing ploy!

I think they will release that they have found a way to make rockets out of cartoons.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The Annunaki at last! Woohoo!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Odd scam if it is one as the links from the twitter and facebook account point to Mars Curiosity. Could be some major announcement about Mars, like maybe they DID find existence of beings there before us.....now that would be earth shattering me thinks.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
NASA should be ashamed of themselves for taking the public's trust and turning it in to a three-ring-circus.

These people should be fired, there are plenty of people waiting in line for their jobs.

Somehow, I at least think that it should be noted how intrinsic the whole Conspiracy/UFO panoply is to NASA's existence.

I don't know exactly what it means yet, but they have been the most desperate of desperate Nellies since the whole "UFO-Show" tanked post December 22nd, 2012.

Things are just not right with them unless a certain percentage of the public's attention is on them. Why?

?
edit on 2-10-2013 by Bybyots because: ?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Looks like a scam to capture names and email address...be wary.

The Facebook page seems to imply something involving mars and curiosity. Breaking: MARS HAS BE VERIFIED TO POSSIBLE HAVE HAD OCEANS... .

Edit:

Maybe not a scam. Twitter has verified the account meaning its probably not fraudulent
edit on 2-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They knew about the aliens the WHOLE time!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I finally understand it now.

You all have a fetish for random dates.

Mmmhhmmm, yes, let's try December 17th. How does that feel? Mhhhmmm....you like that, don't you?

link   

sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee

There's two red flags right there .

link   

Tsu322
The Annunaki at last! Woohoo!

LOL.

Nope it's ......Nibiru!

That or Ison is really the mothership as some claim.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join