It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president is a wolf....according to Netanyahu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yes, the tone of his UN speech was shamelessly juvenile and bully-like filled with bitterness, untruths, resentment, name-calling and a total absence of self-reflections... no indication of diplomacy call nor hint of peaceful resolution. It is clear that the Israel government is seeking tougher sanctions and possible millitary intervention against the Iranians who have already been suffering under current sanctions. It raises the question why such an aggressive, unsympathetic, unforgiving stance on Netanyahu's part. If there were evidences that Iran was building nuclear weapons as he claimed there were, he should have surrendered them to the security council and have the UN handle the case. Instead, he has been recycling the same story for years. In any case, we know Israel is certainly in no position to demand other nations to have no nuclear weapon program of their own.

He seemed firm that Israel was prepared to strike attack Iran without other nations' support, claiming that he would be doing it for the benefit of the international community (I'd say, thank you very much, but we would be better off without your "good" intention). If allowed and left unpunished, it will be a dangerous precedent for other nations to declare wars using the same pretext in the future.

He ended his speech with a personal story of his grandfather and the same old tired cry of antisemitism. How that was relevant to Iran was a big question mark, but it hinted that this man's wrath probably stemmed from a deep, psychological scar/disturbance, however entirely misplaced. But it is also likely there are other concealed motives.

It seemed only half of the audience clapped. No standing ovation (sorry, it's not the US congress). Yes, a growing number of nations are all tired of war mongers.

Meanwhile, the rest of us certainly would love to see Rouhani during full moon.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So says the babykiller that is constantly crying for war. If he has such a hard on to go to war with Iran then let him pick up a rifle and lead the way. But that would put him and Israel in danger it's much better to get stupid Americans to do the fighting for them. The funniest part is it takes him about ten seconds to decide where to start lying.
edit on 2-10-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

buster2010
So says the babykiller that is constantly crying for war. If he has such a hard on to go to war with Iran then let him pick up a rifle and lead the way. But that would put him and Israel in danger it's much better to get stupid Americans to do the fighting for them. The funniest part is it takes him about ten seconds to decide where to start lying.

So, you think Americans are stupid? Netanyahu is a Babykiller? lol

Why does Iran back Hamas? Is it because they are a democracy with peacful intention of forwarding worldwide sociability and peace? Or maybe, just maybe, Iran is not the golden boy we all want it to be and they are manipulating the naive westerner? But no, you are all too clever to get played, right?

Look, im not saying Netanyahu is a hero. Im just saying that Iran is in no position to be defended. They have not proven that they are sincere in their agenda. So who knows?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

hopefully this trash ends up crispy fried by some of the WP he loves dishing it out.

still, just goes to show that narcissistic psychopathy and intelligence don't mix or he'd know to keep his mouth shut
and himself out of sight at the moment [see second video ]

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

this man's wrath probably stemmed from a deep, psychological scar/disturbance, however entirely misplaced. But it is also likely there are other concealed motives.
reply to post by Kurius

I couldn't agree more. There have to be some deep psychological issues for some of these people to keep constantly pushing for war when it is clearly unnecessary, but something just occurred to me: Netanyahu's seemingly relentless determination to go after and bomb Iran—with no real reason since Iran's election and the supposed diplomacy Rouhani has offered—reminds me of HItler's psychotic hatred of, blame for, and later persecution/killing of the Jews, some of which were the direct result of his own (imaginary) persecutions and denials from his childhood brought into adulthood and manifest as a mental illness.

Could this be similar for that POS warmonger Netanyahu regarding Iran, or other Arabs/Persians/Middle Easterners?

What a striking similarity.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

So what has Iran done that warrants an aggressive response from us or anyone? They haven't attacked anyone, yet Israel keeps saying that we need to attack them. I'm sure Iran isn't everything that they present themselves to be, but that doesn't mean we have to be in their business all the time. Let them do their thing and until they actually attack someone else don't meddle. Screw Israel's wishes. Let them attack Iran if they are such a threat to them.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

While israelis may want peace, the israeli government doesnt, they never did.

They've always been the aggressors, even before israel was created when the future Prime Minister and his comrades were running around committing acts of terrorism dressed as Arabs.

edit on 2-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Okay, I'll accept that. Iran is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Fine Fine.... I even looked it up. Iran does have wolves. (Learn something every day!
)

Well, Bibi has become a warmongering old fool who never ..ever..misses a chance or opportunity to feed the fires of conflict and hate just a bit more. Never misses. Nope. Not Bibi. A 100% marksman on what NOT TO DO if dead people aren't you're goal by the millions.

I understand the man is in a bad spot and any Israeli leader is in an impossible position in many ways. NOT every one of them have bent over backwards to SEEK OUT war where it isn't beating down the door already. He damn sure does.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

Every thing he says about Iran exporting terror and destabilization is true. Iran needs to do a great deal to convince any sane and thinking person that they have good intentions. They need to do more than pull up their skirt a little bit. All they are doing now is showing a little leg for the schoolboys out there.

Anyway thanks for posting this fine speech.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Another curious statement he made: a nuclear Iran would be 50 North Korea's.
It' wasn't the usual 10 or 100 or 1000 times that we were used to hearing when someone exaggerated. C'mon, 50? Really? I wondered what statistical data or mathematical theorem he used to derive "50". Who knows? If only he had used the same one, he would have predicted the percentage of attendees who would clap at his speech....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Does that make Netanyahu a wolf in crazy old man clothing?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

combatmaster

buster2010

So, you think Americans are stupid? Netanyahu is a Babykiller? lol

Why does Iran back Hamas? Is it because they are a democracy with peacful intention of forwarding worldwide sociability and peace? Or maybe, just maybe, Iran is not the golden boy we all want it to be and they are manipulating the naive westerner? But no, you are all too clever to get played, right?

Look, im not saying Netanyahu is a hero. Im just saying that Iran is in no position to be defended. They have not proven that they are sincere in their agenda. So who knows?

America is fighting war in nations that never attacked America. This is due to the lies that Netanyahu told America.And seeing how Israel targets children then yes Netanyahu is a babykiller.

Does Israel Target Children?

On Friday a four-year-old Palestinian boy was shot dead by a soldier - the most recent child victim of the Israeli army. Chris McGreal investigates a shocking series of deaths. Nine-year-old Abdul Rahman Jadallah's promise to the corpse of the shy little girl who lived up the street was, in all probability, kept for him by an Israeli bullet. The boy - Rahman to his family - barely knew Haneen Suliaman in life. But whenever there was a killing in the dense Palestinian towns of southern Gaza he would race to the morgue to join the throng around the mutilated victim. Then he would tag along with the surging, angry funerals of those felled by rarely seen soldiers hovering far above in helicopters or cocooned behind the thick concrete of their pillboxes. Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi.

Iran has not attacked another nation in over 300 years Israel can't go a year without starting some kind of conflict. Why does Israel complain when Iran helps Hamas Israel gives aid and weapons to terrorist groups but no one complains about that.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

The Iranian president is a wolf...

Hm, I wholeheartedly agree, but then who is the rabbit?

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No offence meant, Wrabbit. You're cool.

edit on 2-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I watched some of the speech yesterday. He talked a lot about Iran's nuclear weapons program. Of course, we've been hearing for the past 30 years about how Iran is on the verge of having nuclear weapons. They must have the slowest nuclear weapons development program in history.

Of course, Benny didn't say a word about Israel's nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's not a question of IF but more of WHEN regarding an attack on Iran.
Remember what Gen Wesley Clark said back in '02 (??). He clearly listed out the countries that would get steamrolled and Iran was on the list

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
loathe natziyanyahoo...

Israel is a terrorist state.. preaching to anyone who'll
listen,whilst bull dozing peoples homes and moving in
new Zionist families.

northing short of ethnic cleansing... hate 'em

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

After having experienced what i have in my life so far, all i can tell you is: if you actually believe that Israel is the bad guy, I honestly feel sorry for you. End of discussion!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Not to alarm New Yorkers out there or anything, but he also mentioned: “Iran is now building ICBMs that the US says could reach this city in three or four years”... That is one very slow moving missile, I must say. No reason to panic folks, by the time it crosses LA or the North Atlantic, there will still be a year or two to pack and move.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think no matter your opinion on Rouhani, we should still protect him. Wolf populations are scary low right now. Hopefully we can get him to mate.

new topics

top topics

join